Well, I'm Money

I have a fancy for my namesake topic. In particular, I dig our homegrown US dollars. They are becoming our chief export, and one of the most liberally manufactured wares in our nation, to cast the status quo in the most favorable light.

There seems to be a lot to talk about here. I will endeavor to keep up.

Money

Money is cool. Welcome.

Sorry bout that,

:welcome:

What denomination are you??

Why do folks believe in the holohoax?

It's said to be the Jews finest hour

Where they were all offered a free shower.

Many people say the event was a total gas.
:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/183560-it-comes-post4201249.html#post4201249

^ Let them know who you really are Sunni Man. :eusa_whistle:

1. Just wow, sunniman, is a nazi @ heart.
2. Thats just sick.:eusa_eh:
3. I would ban his ass for good, if I could.:eusa_hand:
4. I can not believe he would post something like that!:evil:
5. He is just as bad as the nazis, making jokes about what they did, he is one corrupted bastard.:evil:
6. A worthless edition to this site.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

:welcome:

What denomination are you??

Why do folks believe in the holohoax?

It's said to be the Jews finest hour

Where they were all offered a free shower.

Many people say the event was a total gas.
:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/183560-it-comes-post4201249.html#post4201249

^ Let them know who you really are Sunni Man. :eusa_whistle:

5. He is just as bad as the nazis, making jokes about what they did, he is one corrupted bastard.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's allowed it would seem. I mean even del (the member) calls me the anti-Semitic slur "Shlomo".

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's allowed it would seem. I mean even del (the member) calls me the anti-Semitic slur "Shlomo".

1. Thats just wrong, but maybe we should complain about all this some where else, seeing this is some poor slugs welcome thread?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo....Money.......

You've got a great command of the subject matter that you've been commenting on. We'll learn from you, I believe.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA]JERRY MAGUIRE (Tom Cruise) - SHOW ME THE MONEY (clean edit) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for ALL of the welcomes. First impressions of the board: favorable. it's the American way.… Some of us are nutters to the right or to the left; then there's a bunch of us right smack in the middle.… But we all have a right to voice our opinion.

Okay, second impression of the board: addictive. Checking to see what strangers said about what I said is now up there with checking my e-mail.

Somehow you have carefully avoided wading into the cesspool. That really leaves an impression.

Forum List

Back