"Well I Hope Neil Young Will Remember...."

Poor Trumpsters. Lots of sour grapes because no artists want Trump using their music. :lol:

Really? So why do they sign consent forms for the campaign to use their songs? Take the dirty money and then virtue-signal to their scumbag fans that they don't like it.
The irony of these leftist twats shitting on capitalism while getting paid is beyond pathetic.

Capitalism for me but not for thee.
I agree. Dump should pay for the lyrics others created, if they want to sell.

And
Yes, Trump should pay and does pay.

I remember The Pretenders throwing a fit when they found out Rush Limbaugh was using their song "My City Was Gone" as his theme song. They DEMANDED he stop using it, until their manager had to tell them "hey, you know that pay check you get every month..."
:auiqs.jpg:

Young covered that song because he actually admitted he was an idiot. He didn't realize he was shitting on MANY good Southern men who were for integration and equality. You obviously make that same stupid mistake.

I can think of 43 reasons why Neil Young couldn't give a lesser shit about Van Zant

Neil is lucky he never ran into Ronnie in a parking lot...he'd have been eating soup through a straw for a month if he had.
Nobody's run into that hick for 43 years. And Alabama remains the poorest, most uneducated state in America.
They weren't from Alabama.

You are dumb
chaos is all the demofks know. even in their postings.

Still love 'old man' and 'heart of gold.' If I didn't listen to people who I thought were douche bags, I'd have nothing to listen too. Actors too. Being a douche seems to be a requirement.

Forum List

Back