President Trump to Bubba 'NOOSECAR' Wallace: Apologize for fake noose hoax, Bubba!

1594052057871.png

Good for Trump for doing this. Bubba did this ONLY to force NASCAR to get rid of the historic Confederate Flag that so many relish.

Bubba did not do it you retard. NASCAR found it and investigated it, not Bubba. Trump and his cultists are the dumbest people on planet Earth.

• Banned
Good for Trump for doing this. Bubba did this ONLY to force NASCAR to get rid of the historic Confederate Flag that so many relish.

Bubba did not do it you retard. NASCAR found it and investigated it, not Bubba. Trump and his cultists are the dumbest people on planet Earth.
Bubba 'NOOSECAR' Wallace created the controversy by crying racism to the media.

Bubba Wallace went along with the lie you moron!

Bubba 'NOOSECAR' Wallace created the controversy by crying racism to the media.
NASCAR told him a noose was hung in his garage. What the fuck would you do if you were him? Go fuck yourself.

You're so fucking dumb

You're so fucking dumb

Translation: I am too dumb to post a counterpoint.

The sentiment created and displayed is more important than it being fake.
Lib 101

Trump is wrecking all of his good work and forward progress with asinine tweets and public ramblings.
I'm guessing he is bleeding support like a wounded vet on the battlefield
Trump is not bleeding support.
I was out boating this weekend and the number of boats with Trump 2020 flags was amazing. I did my heart good to see all those out there Supporting our President

I plan, of course, to vote for President Trump, for the Democrats have shamelessly kowtowed to looters, arsonists, murderers, statue topplers, etc.

BUT I agree that he should NOT have commented on this silly and unimportant incident. He is only giving help to his opponents, AKA enemies.

I am surprised that Twitter let him post those words. I have read that it is now censoring any comments of his that it does not like.

While I don't agree with some of Bubba's comments and think he was trying to have a Kaepernick moment, I don't think he needs to apologies to all the drivers who choose to virtue-signal most likely directed by NASCAR.

Well,,,,,.
ring asTrump is so far underwater,,,,
Trump must of decided he didn’t want the support of NASCAR drivers and fans too.

Forum List

Back