Well Hillary supporters....will you finally admit that you were wrong?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

14522775_544100345776796_8885518096824860799_n.jpg

She's a pathological liar

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

Has Hillary lied? Yes or no? Think hard now....

What has she lied about? Think hard now...

Being shot at by snipers. That's the only one that comes to mind.

But go on, we're all very interested in what cult legend you're going to repeat now to deflect from DearLeaderTrump's history of sexual assault.

Nothing about emails involving national security, how about the deaths and reasons at Benghazi? Let's go further, Travelgate, Castle Grande, cattle futures, etc?

Me thinks you're willfully forgetting some lies

Has Hillary lied? Yes or no? Think hard now....

Sure. Everyone has lied, Hillary Clinton less than most other politicians.

Was there a point to that, other than you're getting desperate with your deflections?
What a crock of shit and sorry excuse for your support of Hitlery Clinton

Sweetie....if you weren't such a typical uninformed progressive, you would know that I hate Donald Trump. You would also know that I never lie and back up everything I state with data (I have filled USMB with links to stories that prove how much Hitlery lies).

Nothing about emails involving national security, how about the deaths and reasons at Benghazi? Let's go further, Travelgate, Castle Grande, cattle futures, etc

No, no lies there. Why are you lying about that? Did you really think you get could get away with it?

Thank you for proving my point, about how all Clinton-haters are pathologically dishonest. Gutless treasonous weasels, the whole lot of them. And they're the pissiest bunch of wusses on the planet to boot.

Plus, they suck the ass of Trump, a man who brags about his sexual assaults. You simply can't get lower than that.

Nothing about emails involving national security, how about the deaths and reasons at Benghazi? Let's go further, Travelgate, Castle Grande, cattle futures, etc

No, no lies there. Why are you lying about that? Did you really think you get could get away with it?

Thank you for proving my point, about how all Clinton-haters are pathologically dishonest. Gutless treasonous weasels, the whole lot of them. And they're the pissiest bunch of wusses on the planet to boot.

Plus, they suck the ass of Trump, a man who brags about his sexual assaults. You simply can't get lower than that.
Bat-shit crazy progressive denying reality yet again. Someone needs to do develop a mental health care plan for the disease known as progressivism. Mamooth insisted that Bill Clinton never had an affair either back in the 90's :eusa_doh:

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

She is a rape enabler, there is no question of it.

But hey, Trump said something inappropriate in a locker room, let's focus on that!

Oh please, don't be such a numb-skull , you're embarrassing yourself..

Chilling...

“He described Hillary being viciously angry, doubling both her fists, beating on her stomach, and yelling, ‘If this fucking thing inside me is a brainless Mongoloid or a Thalidomide Freak, or has any other deformity, you can be damn sure I’ll have the fuckin retard killed. I will not let some piece of pathetic, dribbling shit ruin my life, is that clear?!?!?!'” the excerpt states.

Former Bill Mistress: Hillary Beat Baby Inside Womb, Threatened to Kill if Born Disabled

Being a pathological liar is apparently a requirement for being a progressive. Bill Clinton. Barack Obama. Hillary Clinton. Mamooth.

Forum List

Back