Well, here it is. Proof that liberals are intolerant and hate free speech.

I'd like to see one of you liberals defend this behavior. I bet none of you even try. This is the truth of how liberals feel about free speech. So, I ask you. Who are the real Nazis?

As I've always said, there are people on BOTH SIDES who are intolerant, who don't like certain things. So what? It happens. Just because I'm liberal and they are liberal doesn't mean we agree on much.

This is only an issue if you make this into a team game and then start acting like a child.

I've never seen Conservatives do anything like this? Have you?

I've never seen liberals do it either.... so.....

But are you saying that if one group of people do this, and say they're liberal, then ALL Liberals do this and no Conservatives do this?

Seriously?

I don't know who these people are, and I don't associate with these people. You're the one trying to make some kind of claim that all liberals should somehow bow their heads in shame because... because... somehow you think they're the same. Come off it.

It is a fact that when something like this happens, it's usually liberals. And they usually get paid to do it. I didn't say all liberals were like this, but the leadership is. And I don't see any liberals protesting this kind of behavior, so they must approve of it.

I'd like to see one of you liberals defend this behavior. I bet none of you even try. This is the truth of how liberals feel about free speech. So, I ask you. Who are the real Nazis?

As I've always said, there are people on BOTH SIDES who are intolerant, who don't like certain things. So what? It happens. Just because I'm liberal and they are liberal doesn't mean we agree on much.

This is only an issue if you make this into a team game and then start acting like a child.

But are you saying that if one group of people do this, and say they're liberal, then ALL Liberals do this and no Conservatives do this?

Seriously?

I don't know who these people are, and I don't associate with these people. You're the one trying to make some kind of claim that all liberals should somehow bow their heads in shame because... because... somehow you think they're the same. Come off it.

It is a fact that when something like this happens, it's usually liberals. And they usually get paid to do it. I didn't say all liberals were like this, but the leadership is. And I don't see any liberals protesting this kind of behavior, so they must approve of it.

So, if it's a "fact" then you can go and prove this fact.

But here's what I think. I think you're just choosing to make shit up and try and pass it off as the truth.

What is the leadership of liberals? Because, hey, I'm a liberal and I don't have any "leadership" from some kind of liberal council.

You don't see liberals protesting this kind of behavior, so they must approve of it. What kind of fucking crap logic is this?

Look, I don't see black holes, does this mean they don't exist?

I remember when the Paris attacks happened and the right said the same thing "I don't see them condemning these attacks, so they must support it", it took me about 5 minutes to find hundreds of Muslims condemning the attacks. But then those making this bullshit claims then suddenly would find something different to use to attack.

It really pisses me off, that instead of looking for the truth, people like you will go out of your way to just make shit up that's convenient to play your little political partisan bullshit games.

Seriously?

But here's what I think. I think you're just choosing to make shit up and try and pass it off as the truth.

What is the leadership of liberals? Because, hey, I'm a liberal and I don't have any "leadership" from some kind of liberal council.

You don't see liberals protesting this kind of behavior, so they must approve of it. What kind of fucking crap logic is this?

I remember when the Paris attacks happened and the right said the same thing "I don't see them condemning these attacks, so they must support it", it took me about 5 minutes to find hundreds of Muslims condemning the attacks. But then those making this bullshit claims then suddenly would find something different to use to attack.

It really pisses me off, that instead of looking for the truth, people like you will go out of your way to just make shit up that's convenient to play your little political partisan bullshit games.

Shut up and stick your head back up you a$$. It seems to like there. Fool.

Seriously?

Great argument.

You can always tell when someone has a great argument.

Seriously?

Great argument.

I don't argue with idiots.

Seriously?

Great argument.

I'm putting you on the ignore list. You're clearly not here for proper debate, and I'm not here for shits and giggles.

Great argument.

I'm putting you on the ignore list. You're clearly not here for proper debate, and I'm not here for shits and giggles.
Thank you. It's about time. What took you so long?

Forum List

Back