Well folks forget climate change, arsonist arrested in Oregon for starting wildfires

Oregon man arrested after starting brush fire with Molotov cocktail accused of setting six more after he was released, police say

This is why we need bigger prisons and more inlates

That does not mean that global warming its not making the situation worse. I have no objections to using cleaner energy. Solar and wind are not the total answer but they don't hurt with the proper regulations.
Using cleaner energy doesnt work when there is a haze of smoke preventing the sun from turning into electricity. You do know that right? Near Fresno Cal, the panels are caked in dirt, and the only time they get clean is when it rains and it hasnt rained for 3 to 4 months. So much for clean energy...

Oregon man arrested after starting brush fire with Molotov cocktail accused of setting six more after he was released, police say

That does not mean that global warming its not making the situation worse. I have no objections to using cleaner energy. Solar and wind are not the total answer but they don't hurt with the proper regulations.
Using cleaner energy doesnt work when there is a haze of smoke preventing the sun from turning into electricity. You do know that right? Near Fresno Cal, the panels are caked in dirt, and the only time they get clean is when it rains and it hasnt rained for 3 to 4 months. So much for clean energy...

Solar isn't the only form of green energy. And no, you don't need sunlight to generate electricity from windmills, just wind.

Wind turbines destroy the landscape. Not to mention the child and slave labor that goes into their construction.
A spectacular canyon overlook along I-90 in Washington state has the entire opposite ridge inundated with wind turbines.
AGW sheep are tasteless.

Really? Child and slave labor go into the construction of wind turbines? Can you provide a link with any kind of proof for your bullshit claims?

So, nothing about wind turbines, meaning you don't have proof.

BTW, Cobalt is used in a hell of a lot more than just batteries, just so you know.
I just gave you a link. Also consider that most of the parts for turbines are manufactured in China.

You gave me a link that says child labor is being used in the mining of cobalt, which concerns batteries, not wind turbines. Again, find a link (if you can), as to how child labor is being used to manufacture wind turbines.
China.

Forum List

Back