Doddering Joe Biden Does it Again

Oh my. Anyone who votes for this man is loony. And shows what you really think of America.

Then there's this:

After being introduced by Puerto Rican-American singer Luis Fonsi, Joe Biden pulled out his phone and started playing Despacito ahead of his remarks kicking off Hispanic Heritage Month.
“Despacito” means “slowly” — perfect for Slow Joe!

Comment:
Haha... "His I keep hot sauce in my purse moment. It is like we are living the same awful 2016 dream."
However, Jillary still holds the intercontinental world heavy weight championship for most hated presidential candidate of all time.

Oh my. Anyone who votes for this man is loony. And shows what you really think of America.

Then there's this:

After being introduced by Puerto Rican-American singer Luis Fonsi, Joe Biden pulled out his phone and started playing Despacito ahead of his remarks kicking off Hispanic Heritage Month.
“Despacito” means “slowly” — perfect for Slow Joe!

Comment:
Haha... "His I keep hot sauce in my purse moment. It is like we are living the same awful 2016 dream."
However, Jillary still holds the intercontinental world heavy weight championship for most hated presidential candidate of all time.

Cringe worthy

That needs to be embedded, knowwhatimean?

Biden is living thru his second childhood, where he can say all the dumb things, and nobody will take him seriously.

What media is repeatedly calling "gaffes", looks more like Freudian slips, where brain is slipping out without any self control, where he's having outburst about what he really thinks. There outbursts were going on forever, and despite media is letting it go, people do remember those things.

Here is one of examples from his early VP days.

1600228366059.png

What he said back then was pretty revealing, and it actually shows his low expectation of blacks, he literally sounded like "here is the black guy who takes a bath and can speak in complete sentences, and therefore he qualifies for this extremely low standard".

Last edited:
since the Right loves whataboutisms, that is more sensible than Tramp's "herd mentality" cure for the Trump-45 virus that is better than a vaccine.

Forum List

Back