Well done Jacinda NZ beats the virus

The evil witch is an asshole.

Shame on the people of NZ for electing a shithead like her.

Piss on her.

Was she elected or appointed by the parliament? it is always hard to understand how commie governments work.

Nobody cares about that deserted island. Maybe the Professor can figure out how to make a telephone out of a coconut and put them on the map. BTW, that Hobbittown is ridiculously overhyped. 4 hours of being herded around like sheep to see where pacific midgets made a movie. OMG what a fucking snoozer. My wife and friends kept waking me up.... "Hey 2-iron WAKE UP, that's where Gandalf took a shit in the 2nd movie!!!"

I give NZ a 3..... out of 20. And I've worked and lived in over 30 countries.

I'd give the idea of America 19/20. Actual America? 2 or 3/20. It's Deplorable Trumpites? A big fat 0.

Nobody cares about that deserted island. Maybe the Professor can figure out how to make a telephone out of a coconut and put them on the map. BTW, that Hobbittown is ridiculously overhyped. 4 hours of being herded around like sheep to see where pacific midgets made a movie. OMG what a fucking snoozer. My wife and friends kept waking me up.... "Hey 2-iron WAKE UP, that's where Gandalf took a shit in the 2nd movie!!!"

I give NZ a 3..... out of 20. And I've worked and lived in over 30 countries.

I'd give the idea of America 19/20. Actual America? 2 or 3/20. It's Deplorable Trumpites? A big fat 0.

I still think you're a fuckin' idiot, but I don't necessarily disagree with you on that point. America, after the Monkey Rebellion was quite unpleasant. It was embarrassing to explain why we called it the "White Hut" for those 8 years when I traveled overseas..... which was extensive. I like Trump for only one reason.... he rips your head off and shits down your neck. But I hardly care who is running this thing. I made my nut a long time ago and most of my money is overseas. I don't have to live here and probably won't forever. In the meantime, eat shit and develop a dry cough.

Anybody got the nude pictures of the filthy ass bitch? The ones that were published?

I still think you're a fuckin' idiot, but I don't necessarily disagree with you on that point. America, after the Monkey Rebellion was quite unpleasant. It was embarrassing to explain why we called it the "White Hut" for those 8 years when I traveled overseas..... which was extensive. I like Trump for only one reason.... he rips your head off and shits down your neck. But I hardly care who is running this thing. I made my nut a long time ago and most of my money is overseas. I don't have to live here and probably won't forever. In the meantime, eat shit and develop a dry cough.

I think you're a brain surgeon. On a serious note, anybody who's a racist piece of shit has no right calling anybody a fuckin' idiot. Racism is so....19th century.
That aside, I laugh at Trumplethinskin. He gets under my skin about as much as Michael Jordan was a shit basketball player - ie never.
I'm glad you believe so much in the US your wealth is there.
I know some great places with some great golf courses that would love to have a dirt bag like you around. Yemen. Somalia. North Korea maybe??

The evil witch is an asshole.

Shame on the people of NZ for electing a shithead like her.

Piss on her.

Was she elected or appointed by the parliament? it is always hard to understand how commie governments work.

I agree!

Jacinta is a despicable globlalist, gun grabber and altogether a real POS....one of her heroes is the other witch Rotten Clinton, that right there tells you plenty about her and how she thinks.

If Australia did it and voted for a conservative Prime Minister ....Bless Australia, Bless Scott Morrison :clap:................New Zealand can do it too! :2up:

Jacinta is a despicable globlalist, gun grabber and altogether a real POS....one of her heroes is the other witch Rotten Clinton, that right there tells you plenty about her and how she thinks.
This how she thinks. Despicable!

One world leader who is getting it right. I wish she could come over to the UK and take over our response.

Joint, bipartisan leadership and putting the people of the country first, ahead of political gamesmanship and ego stroking.

What a novel concept.
..yes-- I agree---the left/Dems have been not only wasting time and $$$, but they are also dividing the country ..they are not thinking of country first--but thinking of the 2016 election whining
?????????? Wait, what? Donny boy ran the ship right into an iceberg and now he’s pointing fingers. Oh and he’s as divisive as they come. America is fucked up. Period, all stop.
......hahahahhahahahh....what ship and iceberg would that be??? please explain--if you can't, you are full of shit

you are from the UK and DON'T know???
....in the Queen Victoria age/ETC, they went all over the world raping/murdering/killing/stealing

Wounded Knee...'nuff said..
you obviously don't know shit about history...
1588887526111.png

1588887585878.png

Attachments

• 1588887343049.png
    1588887343049.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 59
you are from the UK and DON'T know???
....in the Queen Victoria age/ETC, they went all over the world raping/murdering/killing/stealing

Wounded Knee...'nuff said..
you obviously don't know shit about history...
View attachment 333257
View attachment 333258

never said they didn't. My wounded knee quote related to "him without sin..."
...yes, Tommy has no room for judging

how are we going to transport 255 million people out of the US???
STOP your stupid shit ....the New Zealand Island thread is AIR TIGHT, baby...if you try to refute it, you just end up looking MORE stupid
..and we all know you are anti-American as it is --so FK U....that's what you say to America--so we are saying it BACK
Bleating about NZ being an island only counts if the US is getting infections coming over its land borders. I understand that not to be the case. You can pretend you have no control over your air and sea ports all you like but it only makes you look more ridiculous. That the US was too selfish to take the economic hit of closing its borders and locking down strictly will cost it more in the long run.

One world leader who is getting it right. I wish she could come over to the UK and take over our response.
I guess that is pretty easy to do when your entire country is only two small islands out in the middle of the ocean with just slightly more people living in the whole country than just the one US city of Los Angeles to contend with!
PFFFFT New Zealand's got nothing. I'm going with Fiji, 18 total cases, zero deaths. We must immediately study and adopt the Fijian response to the virus. They are clearly pandemic geniuses!

PFFFFT New Zealand's got nothing. I'm going with Fiji, 18 total cases, zero deaths. We must immediately study and adopt the Fijian response to the virus. They are clearly pandemic geniuses!
You're too selfish to lock your borders and your inhabitants don't have the self discipline to stay at home.

how are we going to transport 255 million people out of the US???
STOP your stupid shit ....the New Zealand Island thread is AIR TIGHT, baby...if you try to refute it, you just end up looking MORE stupid
..and we all know you are anti-American as it is --so FK U....that's what you say to America--so we are saying it BACK
Bleating about NZ being an island only counts if the US is getting infections coming over its land borders. I understand that not to be the case. You can pretend you have no control over your air and sea ports all you like but it only makes you look more ridiculous. That the US was too selfish to take the economic hit of closing its borders and locking down strictly will cost it more in the long run.
..you obviously did not graduate from 4th grade geography or science ....
hahahah--you forgot the most important deals--population and density ---hahahahahahah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back