Well...Brave Browser it was nice knowing you...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I have been using Brave for quite sometime after being introduced by our own Ringel05
But alas, over the past few weeks it has been "freezing"...basically it acts as if there is no internet connection, no connectivity. However that is of course fine. Had another update Sunday, was hoping that would fix the problem but it has not.
Looking at their forum, this seems to have been an ongoing problem that inexplicably only happens to some users. But once it happens it doesn't stop. The only way to fix it is to restart the browser. But...I don't really want to do that 10 times a day.
I loved Firefox for so long, but it is SUCH a resource hog like the others. :mad:

Opera? Chrome?

I have most problems with FF myself.

I like Chrome. ^^^^^ Funny. You're a poet, and don't know it.

I have been using Brave for quite sometime after being introduced by our own Ringel05
But alas, over the past few weeks it has been "freezing"...basically it acts as if there is no internet connection, no connectivity. However that is of course fine. Had another update Sunday, was hoping that would fix the problem but it has not.
Looking at their forum, this seems to have been an ongoing problem that inexplicably only happens to some users. But once it happens it doesn't stop. The only way to fix it is to restart the browser. But...I don't really want to do that 10 times a day.
I loved Firefox for so long, but it is SUCH a resource hog like the others. :mad:
Too bad. I haven't had any issues with it. :dunno:

"Brave Browser"

img_6589pcp1u.jpg

:goodposting:

Last edited:
This sounds like that commercial for Febreze, "I love you downstairs bathroom, but sometimes, you stink."

Is that any way to treat your downstairs bathroom? It's taken your crap for years and not said a word. As for browsers I use Firefox at work as it is generally the fastest. I would guess FF, Chrome, or Netscape Navigator would work fine.

Funny nobody uses IE or worse yet Edge which no one knows what it is.

This sounds like that commercial for Febreze, "I love you downstairs bathroom, but sometimes, you stink."

Is that any way to treat your downstairs bathroom? It's taken your crap for years and not said a word. As for browsers I use Firefox at work as it is generally the fastest. I would guess FF, Chrome, or Netscape Navigator would work fine.

You'd be surprised how many people use IE and Edge. No. I'm not one of them........

You'd be surprised how many people use IE and Edge. No. I'm not one of them........

Microsoft lost the browser wars...IE and Edge combined is now only just over 7% marketshare globally...Chrome clobbers everyone else.
In the United States, Edge and IE combined are only 16% marketshare.
It used to be IE was the lionshare because the average person didn't even know what a browser was, not true today. And when they know - they virtually never choose IE

Forum List

Back