Well, at least she's honest about whose ass she's kissing

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann said Sunday that she was "open" to implementing Sarah Palin's suggestion that all corporate income taxes be abolished.

"I propose to eliminate all federal corporate income tax," Palin had said in a speech to the tea party in Iowa Saturday. "This is how we create millions of high-paying jobs... To eliminate any loss of federal revenues from this tax cut, we eliminate corporate welfare and all the loopholes, and we eliminate all the bailouts."

"We could go that route," Bachmann told CBS' Bob Schieffer Sunday. "If we went that route then we'd have to have a fundamental restructuring of the tax code. I'm open to having that debate... What we do know is that the current corporate tax rate is killing job creation."

Bachmann Open to a '0% Corporate Tax Rate' | Video Cafe

Snooki Palin....as Michele Bachmann's economic-adviser?

eusa_doh.gif

How embarrassing....

I hope no (other) Countries are (actually) watching us.

:doubt:

Do Tax Cuts Create Jobs?

By Peter Cohan

It’s a mainstay of conservative orthodoxy that tax cuts create jobs. In fact, the complexity of the tax code does create jobs for high-priced tax attorneys and accountants. But do tax cuts create “real” jobs?

The answer appears to be no for companies big and small. After all, U.S. public companies pay well-below the official 35% tax rate while 13.5 million American workers search unsuccessfully for jobs And start ups tell me that tax cuts don’t affect whether they’ll create new jobs. In short, the tax cut rhetoric, while effective politics, is lousy economics.

More: Do Tax Cuts Create Jobs? - Forbes

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann said Sunday that she was "open" to implementing Sarah Palin's suggestion that all corporate income taxes be abolished.

"I propose to eliminate all federal corporate income tax," Palin had said in a speech to the tea party in Iowa Saturday. "This is how we create millions of high-paying jobs... To eliminate any loss of federal revenues from this tax cut, we eliminate corporate welfare and all the loopholes, and we eliminate all the bailouts."

"We could go that route," Bachmann told CBS' Bob Schieffer Sunday. "If we went that route then we'd have to have a fundamental restructuring of the tax code. I'm open to having that debate... What we do know is that the current corporate tax rate is killing job creation."

She's going to eliminate the loopholes to pay for lowering the tax rate to zero??!!

What the fuck!? If your tax liability is zero from the git-go, you don't need any loopholes!!

Un - be - fucking- lievable.

You are all fools if you buy into the premise that Corporations don't pay taxes. It's quite obvious none of the liberals on here have ever owned a business and/or had a payroll to meet.

How about you "oh so intelligent" lefties tell us where unemployment benefits come from. I realize it might take a few minutes, but try it anyway, you might be surprised at what you find.

Bachmann ‘Open To’ Elimination Of Corporate Income Tax

By Pat Garofalo

Bachmann has previously called for cutting the 35 percent corporate tax rate down to nine percent, a move that would cost more than $2 trillion over ten years. This call for reducing or even eliminating corporate taxes comes at a time when corporate after tax profits are the highest they’ve been since 1947.

During the interview, Bachmann also repeatedly called for the elimination of taxes on money that corporations bring to the U.S. from overseas, even though such a move has not worked in the past to spur job creation and would cost about $80 billion over ten years.

More: Bachmann ‘Open To’ Elimination Of Corporate Income Tax | ThinkProgress

You are all fools if you buy into the premise that Corporations don't pay taxes. It's quite obvious none of the liberals on here have ever owned a business and/or had a payroll to meet.

How about you "oh so intelligent" lefties tell us where unemployment benefits come from. I realize it might take a few minutes, but try it anyway, you might be surprised at what you find.

I can agree with that...can you agree that demand dictates the majority of job creation?

Gee.....

853.gif

....how revealing.....​

Well, at least she's honest about whose ass she's kissing

Kissing Americans' asses to try to get jobs back over here is a bad thing???

I can't stand Bachmann. I think she's completely bat shit on most issues.

America has the 5th highest corporate tax rate in the world and everybody wonders why the jobs are moving overseas.

:cuckoo:
Heaven forbid we should try to lure businesses here instead of China..
:eusa_hand:

I can't believe some of you "intellectuals" confuse the coprorate tax rate with income tax.
:lol:

Actually most corporations do pay tax. So the argument they already don't is simply wrong.
The Obama Administration has been absolutely french kissing the ass of the unions this whole time. The Gibson raid was just one example. What have unions done to create jobs? The very opposite. We had a great steel, rail, and auto industry here and every one of them was killed by absurd union demands.

Bachmann said she was "open" to the debate. that doesn't mean she has announced a policy.

So Rabbi, the GAO is lying?
You are also, diverting the point. Unions now make up less than 11% of the total work force and I read an article today that stated that Obama isn't in the back pocket of the unions as much as they would like him to be. But I digress and I'm no fan of Obama fan This isn't about Obama, this is about corporations/companies, using loopholes with the tax structure that allows them to not pay taxes or pay very little in taxes. This is about, even if they officially didn't have to pay taxes in the US, they'd find another reason not to hire in the US. They won't be happy until the US wages are close to third world countries and that's why they aren't hiring in the US.
This why corporations are sitting on trillions of dollars and not hiring/hiring very little in the US and why they are investing and hiring offshore. I guess keeping wages flat for over thirty years isn't good enough for them!

Ya...she's a real grass roots tea bagger! :lol: :lol: More evidence Bachmann is a woman of the people! That is if you believe a corporation is a person..:lol: :lol:

This may bring back some corporations who have been sending our manufacturing jobs overseas or across our borders. Another candidate wants a 0 tax rate on corporations also--just forget who it is.

Actually most corporations do pay tax. So the argument they already don't is simply wrong.
The Obama Administration has been absolutely french kissing the ass of the unions this whole time. The Gibson raid was just one example. What have unions done to create jobs? The very opposite. We had a great steel, rail, and auto industry here and every one of them was killed by absurd union demands.

Bachmann said she was "open" to the debate. that doesn't mean she has announced a policy.

You are also, diverting the point. Unions now make up less than 11% of the total work force and I read an article today that stated that Obama isn't in the back pocket of the unions as much as they would like him to be. But I digress and I'm no fan of Obama fan This isn't about Obama, this is about corporations/companies, using loopholes with the tax structure that allows them to not pay taxes or pay very little in taxes. This is about, even if they officially didn't have to pay taxes in the US, they'd find another reason not to hire in the US. They won't be happy until the US wages are close to third world countries and that's why they aren't hiring in the US.
This why corporations are sitting on trillions of dollars and not hiring/hiring very little in the US and why they are investing and hiring offshore. I guess keeping wages flat for over thirty years isn't good enough for them!

Obama is NOT in the back pocket of unions? You may want to explain the SPECIAL deal he gave unions in Obamacare then---:cuckoo: Also the only ones that can do road and bridge work in the stimulus bill are UNIONS. Non-union companies need not apply for these jobs. UNIONS are the single largest donor to Obama and Democrats.

But the AFL--CIO has thrown democrats and Obama under the bus as of recent. It appears that they're sick and tired of their policies along with most of the country.

Angry Unions Sever Ties With Democrats, Obama

It's with your thread about brains. I don't have the resources to perform a large poll of small business owners like McClatchy. Do you?

It's obvious that we're politically polar opposites, Lak.

Chances are that we'd agree on more than we disagree.
But without something more than links, it's hard to make that assessment.
:cool:

Obama is NOT in the back pocket of unions? You may want to explain the SPECIAL deal he gave unions in Obamacare then---:cuckoo: Also the only ones that can do road and bridge work in the stimulus bill are UNIONS. Non-union companies need not apply for these jobs. UNIONS are the single largest donor to Obama and Democrats.

But the AFL--CIO has thrown democrats and Obama under the bus as of recent. It appears that they're sick and tired of their policies along with most of the country.

Angry Unions Sever Ties With Democrats, Obama

Having a rough time with reading comprehension, Oreo!
What I posted,,,"I read an article today that stated that Obama isn't in the back pocket of the unions as much as they would like him to be. The article I was referring to is:
Labor unions adjust to new reality under Obama
Labor unions adjust to new reality under Obama - politics - More politics - msnbc.com

Next time, if you're going to comment on a post, try to read it first and digest the content!

Forum List

Back