Welfare whores

You'd think at least China would have to pay for the baby-mammas sitting up in the crib getting fatter, while their homies are out hustling and peddling drugs. That's what the CCP has wanted all along.

You'd think at least China would have to pay for the baby-mammas sitting up in the crib getting fatter, while their homies are out hustling and peddling drugs. That's what the CCP has wanted all along.
They can also work for cash under the table and run a self employed business with no tax return or social security card also. What a country.

I wanted to add to the stupid the OP posted. The benefit was created for the workers that were laid off and they deserve the money if they were laid off it is not a matter of what you think is wrong.
Laid off yes... but then when their company called to hire them back - and they choose to stay and collect the free money?
Still deserve it?
They have numerous avenues to get a different job... but choose to stay home and collect the free money... still deserve it?

They can also work for cash under the table and run a self employed business with no tax return or social security card also. What a country.

Last I checked, "drug dealing" still isn't considered to be a legitimate business.

Laid off yes... but then when their company called to hire them back - and they choose to stay and collect the free money?
Still deserve it?
They have numerous avenues to get a different job... but choose to stay home and collect the free money... still deserve it?
If a company tells the state then they can legally cut them off. As far as what they do on their time I am sure you don't know what they be doing.

the orange man whore of NYC has always been a welfare whore & is well on his way to have his dupes pay all them thar mounting legal bills.

trump_begging_dedipic.gif

If a company tells the state then they can legally cut them off. As far as what they do on their time I am sure you don't know what they be doing.
They not be working.
Getting anything done now is nearly impossible because everyone is short handed.
It took me three weeks to get a starter put on my Ford Explorer. I called 4 shops - all are short handed, all have more work than they can handle and all are hiring.
Restaurants with reduced hours due to not enough wait staff, Walgreens last week closed their Pharmacy twice because they can't find enough Pharmacist assistants. The list goes on. Everywhere companies are hiring, and everywhere you go it looks like Saturday because so many people are out and about... not working.

They not be working.
Getting anything done now is nearly impossible because everyone is short handed.
It took me three weeks to get a starter put on my Ford Explorer. I called 4 shops - all are short handed, all have more work than they can handle and all are hiring.
Restaurants with reduced hours due to not enough wait staff, Walgreens last week closed their Pharmacy twice because they can't find enough Pharmacist assistants. The list goes on. Everywhere companies are hiring, and everywhere you go it looks like Saturday because so many people are out and about... not working.
I had to wait one day to get a starter for my F150 in June and then put it on my self took about an hour because I was in no hurry. The companies are not hiring me when I apply.

There is no diff Bud.

You don't understand the difference. Legitimate pharmaceutical companies aren't enriching criminal and terrorist organizations operating outside of this country. How much do drug cartels make from those corporations?

Zilch.

Meanwhile criminal drug cartels who murder hundreds of thousands and kill even more with their products, only became that powerful because of the users of illicit drugs such as yourself.

Now I'm pretty sure you're going to say "Well, I grow my own weed, man." But that wasn't always the case. Just how many years were you supporting criminal and terrorist drug suppliers and manufacturers before they because legal in some states?

You don't understand the difference. Legitimate pharmaceutical companies aren't enriching criminal and terrorist organizations operating outside of this country. How much do drug cartels make from those corporations?

Zilch.

Meanwhile criminal drug cartels who murder hundreds of thousands and kill even more with their products, only became that powerful because of the users of illicit drugs such as yourself.

Now I'm pretty sure you're going to say "Well, I grow my own weed, man." But that wasn't always the case. Just how many years were you supporting criminal and terrorist drug suppliers and manufacturers before they because legal in some states?
Really? You must be joking...

Forum List

Back