Welcome to St. Wolfang am Wolfangsee in Upper Austria - popular Christmasmarket

Maybe you're wondering if there's something special about it or just some Christmas market, it's the Wolfgangsee Christmas market and there is an Austrian and German co-website where you can book a trip to the Wolfgangsee Advent and there are a lot of tourists coming. I actually live where other people go on vacation.
i changed the exposure of the picture so it is better visible

About as uninviting a set of photos I have ever seen in terms of displaying a village in a good light .
No visitors , in fact no other humans .
No decorated Christmas trees .
No decorations generally .
No tradesmen .
No goods
No hustle bustle atmosphere .
No snow .
No sausages being cooked.
No sign of mulled wine
No police dressed as Nazis .
No locals dressed in soppy local leather trousers and no young women in pigtails carrying bunches of winter eidelweiss .
No pictures of Santa dressed as Dear Uncle Adolf .

A fucking disaster .

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
It's Christmas. They sell Lebkuchen
Internally and privately elderly Germans still hate this time of year .
Reminds them of December 1941 when the Russians stopped them entering Moscow .
So close to World domination for the Master Race .

It all went downhill from that moment for Dear uncle Adolf .

Internally and privately elderly Germans still hate this time of year .
Reminds them of December 1941 when the Russians stopped them entering Moscow .
So close to World domination for the Master Race .

It all went downhill from that moment for Dear uncle Adolf .
Nonsense. Everybody loves Christmas and Christmas markets are very popular. Morty was unlucky to visit on a rainy day, the markets I remember were packed.

Ture but i had the whole christmas market for myself, it was not crowded i guess later the people arrived in crowds i was early in the morning there
I have been to the Christmas market in Munich, which is way bigger city than St. Wolfgang and I loved it. Stuffed my face with Nutella covered waffles.

Nonsense. Everybody loves Christmas and Christmas markets are very popular. Morty was unlucky to visit on a rainy day, the markets I remember were packed.

I went to Nuremberg Christmas Market, maybe the first day it opened, I'm not sure. And you didn't need to put your feet on the ground to move around, the people were so packed in that you just got moved, it was hell.

However most other markets are less popular than this, a lot of places just have their Christmas market and it's not touristy, but at times they're packed, maybe more in the evening when people finish work or weekends. Better to go with less people

I went to Nuremberg Christmas Market, maybe the first day it opened, I'm not sure. And you didn't need to put your feet on the ground to move around, the people were so packed in that you just got moved, it was hell.

However most other markets are less popular than this, a lot of places just have their Christmas market and it's not touristy, but at times they're packed, maybe more in the evening when people finish work or weekends. Better to go with less people
Did you get some of the beautiful Christmas ornaments?

Did you get some of the beautiful Christmas ornaments?

Nope, I was living in Germany at the time and poor as anything, and living a very transient life style, living in a different place, even different country, every year or so. My mother and sister came to visit me in Bavaria, that's why we went, they probably bought something.

I could go for one of them waffles now. They were Liege waffles, totally different from what you get here. If you ever run into a place that sells Liege waffles, don't pass it up.

Looks wonderful,
iu

iu

iu

iu

You have no idea what a Rogue Gypsy Morticia is .
He was very lucky to be visiting, whatever the weather, because of the trouble he caused last year while leading a platoon of SS soldiers down the main strreet advertising his Time Share holiday company.
The Town Council issued a banning order which he has so far eluded apparently .

Ture but i had the whole christmas market for myself, it was not crowded i guess later the people arrived in crowds i was early in the morning there
Good to see you grudgingly admit that your earlier posts were more of your Fake News .
Your Nazi Officer stunt last year was naughty but I understand you have promised to get them publicity for this year .
Try doing your PR when the weather is bright and it has snowed . Employ a few friends to fill up those flattened villages the UAF so famously captures when deserted .

Good to see you grudgingly admit that your earlier posts were more of your Fake News .
Your Nazi Officer stunt last year was naughty but I understand you have promised to get them publicity for this year .
Try doing your PR when the weather is bright and it has snowed . Employ a few friends to fill up those flattened villages the UAF so famously captures when deserted .
Me enjoying the company of two beautiful white aryan ladies, they are my friends. They are great. Do you think I look like a white or even austrian man next to them or i stick out as "wog"? I told them after taking the picture, that it looks cool because their light eyes and lightness strikes and shines, they are so light, and they said but im the "dark gigolo" lol it was just a joke, but cool.

Please do not quote the picture

The ladies have the choice

Forum List

Back