Welcome to election 2016. Where rape is cool but talk is inexcusable.

Like I keep saying over and over, unless Nancy O'Dell says it was sexual assault, there is no sexual assault. 3934CBA000000578-3828060-image-a-53_1475902451500.jpg

I think Dems' "October surprise" may be to blame Trump for an alleged rape as well. Of course, he'll be justified, but later, after the elections will be over. Their loyal "independent" Media will blow it in a huge scandal and those Americans, who are ignorant/brainwashed will decide the election.

It's pretty primitive, but it always works.

They’ve done same thing with Dominique Strauss-Kahn in France, who wanted to run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Hillary's attacks on Bill's RAPE victims are no big deal. But a lewd private conversation between Trump and Billy Bush has Liberal USA, TV media and newspapers all doing handsprings. I'd say this election process is a joke, but that would give jokes a bad name.
when did Hilary rape anyone and when did admitting to sexual assualt become just lewd conversation?

Hillary's attacks on Bill's RAPE victims are no big deal. But a lewd private conversation between Trump and Billy Bush has Liberal USA, TV media and newspapers all doing handsprings. I'd say this election process is a joke, but that would give jokes a bad name.
when did Hilary rape anyone and when did admitting to sexual assualt become just lewd conversation?

Hillary didn't, but her husband did. Many times and while he was in office but who admitted to what assault?

Hillary didn't, but her husband did. Many times and while he was in office but who admitted to what assault?
Drumpf admitted he just walks up and kisses women and grabs them by the pussy. Both are sexual assault. What an October surprise right?

Trump: lewd talk, just talk

Hillary: 1) Abuses/attacks women abused by her sexual predator husband
2) Laughs about helping a man escape punishment for raping a 12 year old girl
3) Has chosen a degenerate like Bill Clinton, who is fond of underage prostitutes, as a pillar of her administration
Grabbing a womans pussy and kissing her is more than just talk. Then he blamed it on the locker room. I was an athlete up until i was 28 and I never heard any men say something like that.

Drumpf admitted he just walks up and kisses women and grabs them by the pussy. Both are sexual assault.
You are lying. These acts could be consensual. Trump said "they let you do it." He also said "You can do anything." That doesn't mean he did it.

Drumpf admitted he just walks up and kisses women and grabs them by the pussy. Both are sexual assault. What an October surprise right?

Yes, he did say that didn't he? But is it true that he's done that? Dumpy is a braggart and full of BS & hot air. He & men like him talk a lot of how great they are, how they've got women pegged & know how to get them, how they know more than anyone else about how to do something...yada, yada, yada. But what it comes down too is just a lot of BS cause I didn't see him come off that bus and grab & tackle her did he? And the only kissing was of mutual greeting.

Yes, he did say that didn't he? But is it true that he's done that? Dumpy is a braggart and full of BS & hot air. He & men like him talk a lot of how great they are, how they've got women pegged & know how to get them, how they know more than anyone else about how to do something...yada, yada, yada. But what it comes down too is just a lot of BS cause I didn't see him come off that bus and grab & tackle her did he? And the only kissing was of mutual greeting.
Such a person should not ever be the POTUS. Even if he was just bragging he displays some deep insecurities. I thought he was not a good fit prior to this. He basically just validated my beliefs and opened up another reason.

Drumpf admitted he just walks up and kisses women and grabs them by the pussy. Both are sexual assault.
You are lying. These acts could be consensual. Trump said "they let you do it." He also said "You can do anything." That doesn't mean he did it.
They dont sound consensual since he said you can do it if you are the boss. Sounds like workplace sexual intimidation and assault to me.

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

Such a person should not ever be the POTUS. Even if he was just bragging he displays some deep insecurities. I thought he was not a good fit prior to this. He basically just validated my beliefs and opened up another reason.
The Clintons are incompetent war-mongers and thieves. Isn't mass murder a bit more consequential?

Albright is a key Hillary advisor.

In 2004 Hillary had no regrets for her vote for the Iraq War.

The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

Hillary's Huge Libya Disaster

Has Hillary Ever Been Right? - Antiwar.com Original

Bill Clinton's speaking fees may constitute bribes to Hillary's State Department

Last edited:

Since I don't agree that government has any place in my bedroom, bathroom or private conversations, I don't want in theirs either. Even with Bill Clinton's scandal while in office because I don't think what they do (right or wrong) in the bedroom has much to do with how they run the country or their ability to do so. I may not like or approve of what they've done or said they've done, but it's not a part of the job.

Forum List

Back