Weisselberg Indicted

And he is looking at 5 months in jail. He could do that standing on his head.

What I heard last night on the telly, is that the court has NOT sentenced the bloke.
And......won't until after he testifies in the criminal proceedings against the Trump Organization.

Which.....to my non-lawyerly ear sounds like a quid pro quo.
Meaning, if you renege on your word about frankly and honestly testifying about the bad juju of the company....well, kiss that "5-months" on your head...out the window. Life will get harder.

IMHO

What I heard last night on the telly, is that the court has NOT sentenced the bloke.
And......won't until after he testifies in the criminal proceedings against the Trump Organization.

Which.....to my non-lawyerly ear sounds like a quid pro quo.
Meaning, if you renege on your word about frankly and honestly testifying about the bad juju of the company....well, kiss that "5-months" on your head...out the window. Life will get harder.

IMHO
He is on his way to a country club prison.

"Former Trump Organization financial chief Allen Weisselberg is expected to admit to a 15-year tax fraud scheme on Thursday and is willing to testify against former President Donald Trump's companies, according to multiple reports."

Except no.

Also, witch hunt, & Democrats are deranged Nazis.

And he is looking at 5 months in jail. He could do that standing on his head.
On the condition that he testifies in the trial against Trump Org, dope.
Testimony that will not include the ability to invoke the 5th as he’s already pleaded guilty.

Get it yet?

Forum List

Back