Weisselberg Indicted

This guy knows where all the bodies are buried.

Trump has to be shitting his pants
Trump is likely the most investigated man in American history. Nothing has shown up so far that would put him behind bars (unlike Hillary).

The only tactic left is to try to find someone who will make up a crime that Trump committed. It of course will be total bullshit but court proceedings will prevent Trump from running and winning in 2024.

Isn’t it great to live in a modern day Yankee banana republic?

Not even close. They literally just got his tax returns. Now he might be approaching the record for fraud.
The democrats have learned well from the communists in the Stalin era. \

1630458206291.png

"The democrats have learned well from the communists in the Stalin era"

Ah, poster Batcat, just how old are you?

Do you competently remember the "communists in the Stalin era"?
How many posters here do you think dwell on Joe Stalin (dead near 70 years) as much as you?

Look, here's a news flash.......the "Communism" that you clutch-your-pearls over is dead. Russia ain't communist. The old 'iron-curtain' nations ain't communist. Just five nations in the world are currently communistic ---Laos, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, China. Doesn't appear to be a growth trend to me.

I mention all that because you seem stuck in the America of the early 1950's.
It's as if you never crawled out from underneath your elementary school desk after your last 'bomb drill'.

Partner, trust us here on USMB. The world HAS changed. Joe McCarthy and all those Pinko-fighters are dead. You should be focusing on white supremacy, hate crimes, and the rise of right-wing extremism. Not to mention contributing to the Rudy Giuliani, Melissa Carone, and Krakenpot Powell's Defense Fund for Election Integrity. ;)

Duh!

Trump is likely the most investigated man in American history. Nothing has shown up so far that would put him behind bars (unlike Hillary).

The only tactic left is to try to find someone who will make up a crime that Trump committed. It of course will be total bullshit but court proceedings will prevent Trump from running and winning in 2024.

Isn’t it great to live in a modern day Yankee banana republic?

You have it backwards. This is the first time Trump has ever been investigated, and they found enough to keep the SDNY busy ever since.

Hillary has been investigated more than 25 times, based entirely on rumours Republicans started, and nothing was found. Republican rumours leave no evidence. They also offered immunity to anyone who ever spoke to the Clintons and unlike Trump, nobody flipped.

Either the Clintons are the smartest criminals who ever lived, or they weren't committing ANY of the crimes Republicans have accused them of. I'm going with the latter, not because I believe the Clintons are so honest, but nobody is THAT smart.

From what I've read, Weisselberg is holding tough so far.

Plus, even if there is a jury trial, there's no way there won't be at least one loyal Trumpster in the jury.

I wouldn't be doing the happy dance just yet. This could all backfire.

I wouldn't be so sure on the jury makeup.. There are plenty of TDS sufferers out there, especially in large urban(brainwashed) areas.

There was plenty of non Jews too..

Don't you remeber the ex White house staff... Actually his niece wrote a book on what a prick he is...
His niece is trying to get back at trump because her grand daddy cut her daddy and her out of his will. His neice is motivated by money.

You have it backwards. This is the first time Trump has ever been investigated, and they found enough to keep the SDNY busy ever since.

Hillary has been investigated more than 25 times, based entirely on rumours Republicans started, and nothing was found. Republican rumours leave no evidence. They also offered immunity to anyone who ever spoke to the Clintons and unlike Trump, nobody flipped.

Either the Clintons are the smartest criminals who ever lived, or they weren't committing ANY of the crimes Republicans have accused them of. I'm going with the latter, not because I believe the Clintons are so honest, but nobody is THAT smart.

It is not about being smart, it is about admitting to crimes and still getting off. Hillary admitted to having a private email server. She also admitted to destroying data from that server. Hillary is infamous for you "what difference does it make" response to Benghazi. Anyone that could implicate them ends up shooting themselves twice in the back of the head. Susan Coleman, Vince Foster, virtually everyone associated with INSLAW, et al. An inordinate amount of people who just happened to be connected to the Clintons and have been killed or killed themselves. You must assume they are all just coincidental.

His niece is trying to get back at trump because her grand daddy cut her daddy and her out of his will. His neice is motivated by money.

Her father wasn't cut out of the will. Donald Trump depleted the estate by illegally transferring most of Fred's property to a "Family Trust", to shield the estate from paying estate taxes on the bulk of Fred's estate.

Mary and her brother were entitled to 1/5 of Fred's Estate, but by the time Trump and his siblings were finished transferring the apartment buildings to the trust, the value of the estate was reduced by 90%. Mary and her brother settled for 20% of an estate valued at $30 million, after more than $300 million in apartment buildings were transferred to the trust.

It is not about being smart, it is about admitting to crimes and still getting off. Hillary admitted to having a private email server. She also admitted to destroying data from that server. Hillary is infamous for you "what difference does it make" response to Benghazi. Anyone that could implicate them ends up shooting themselves twice in the back of the head. Susan Coleman, Vince Foster, virtually everyone associated with INSLAW, et al. An inordinate amount of people who just happened to be connected to the Clintons and have been killed or killed themselves. You must assume they are all just coincidental.

Hillary's email server was not a crime. Neither was her destruction of stuff on the server. It's her fucking server. After Hillary left office, Congress passed a law making private servers illegal, BECAUSE of Hillary's private server, so you can't say it was a secret.

The rest of your Dumb Butthead American post is the usual lies that Republicans tell about the Clintons, and which have been proven to be lies over and over but DBA's like yourself continue to repeat endlessly.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THE LIES REPUBLICANS TELL YOU? DUMB BUTTHEAD AMERICAN IS A GOOD NAME FOR YOU.

Hillary's email server was not a crime. Neither was her destruction of stuff on the server. It's her fucking server. After Hillary left office, Congress passed a law making private servers illegal, BECAUSE of Hillary's private server, so you can't say it was a secret.

The rest of your Dumb Butthead American post is the usual lies that Republicans tell about the Clintons, and which have been proven to be lies over and over but DBA's like yourself continue to repeat endlessly.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THE LIES REPUBLICANS TELL YOU? DUMB BUTTHEAD AMERICAN IS A GOOD NAME FOR YOU.

You are being fooled. She deleted many emails from her server. If any classified emails existed on that server, it was a violation. She destroyed evidence for a reason and anybody with a shred of common sense knows that. She not only destroyed them, she went to extra lengths to make sure they were not recoverable. Weird huh. I guess she just didn't want the emails she sent to her Chelsea about the menu for her wedding to be exposed. Don't be so naive.

Anyone that could implicate them ends up shooting themselves twice in the back of the head. Susan Coleman, Vince Foster, virtually everyone associated with INSLAW, et al. An inordinate amount of people who just happened to be connected to the Clintons and have been killed or killed themselves.

Ah, poor poster DBA.
I am somewhat sure that you, yourself, are an intelligent, responsible citizen in your little community; however....

....however, the avatar you have secured to speak for you as your internet spox comes across as a nutsocrazoid.
No offense intended to you personally.
It was simply a bad hire.
It happens.

Anyone who continues to promulgate that, what 71? 74? people committed suicide after offering pushback to Bill or Hilary or Chelsea Clinton is.......is........well, is a whackaloon.

No offense intended.

You are being fooled. She deleted many emails from her server. If any classified emails existed on that server, it was a violation. She destroyed evidence for a reason and anybody with a shred of common sense knows that. She not only destroyed them, she went to extra lengths to make sure they were not recoverable. Weird huh. I guess she just didn't want the emails she sent to her Chelsea about the menu for her wedding to be exposed. Don't be so naive.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

In business and government, no sensitive information is EVER conveyed via email, because it's the most insecure communications around. National security was NEVER an issue with her emails. The "classified" information on that server was so low level - dates and times for meetings of senior government people, but nothing vital to national security.

The entire email investigation is the very definition of a political "witch hunt". Four years after Clinton left office, Republicans suddenly discovered she had a private server. They passed a law against private servers in 2013, BECAUSE of the server the suddenly discovered 3 years later after she announced she was running for President?

Hillary Clinton destroyed NOTHING. She deleted NOTHING. Her staffers are the ones who did the deleting. And her instructions to THEM were in writing. Hillary instructed them to turn over all documents as requested, and to delete her personal stuff off the server.

You were deluded and lied to by Republicans YET AGAIN. How many times are you going to believe them?

Plenty was found on Hillary but she is totally above the law.

Four one thing she negligently handled highly classified data and put it on an unauthorized and improperly secured dark server.

I suggest your don’t try anything like that or if caught you will end up in prison for a long time. You and I are peons. Hillary is royalty.

Ah, poster Batcat, just how old are you?

Do you competently remember the "communists in the Stalin era"?
How many posters here do you think dwell on Joe Stalin (dead near 70 years) as much as you?

Look, here's a news flash.......the "Communism" that you clutch-your-pearls over is dead. Russia ain't communist. The old 'iron-curtain' nations ain't communist. Just five nations in the world are currently communistic ---Laos, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, China. Doesn't appear to be a growth trend to me.

I mention all that because you seem stuck in the America of the early 1950's.
It's as if you never crawled out from underneath your elementary school desk after your last 'bomb drill'.

Partner, trust us here on USMB. The world HAS changed. Joe McCarthy and all those Pinko-fighters are dead. You should be focusing on white supremacy, hate crimes, and the rise of right-wing extremism. Not to mention contributing to the Rudy Giuliani, Melissa Carone, and Krakenpot Powell's Defense Fund for Election Integrity. ;)

Duh!
Yes, communism as existed in the USSR during the days of Stalin is dead. That doesn’t mean that today’s democrats in our nation don’t want to try and resurrect it.

Plenty was found on Hillary but she is totally above the law.

Four one thing she negligently handled highly classified data and put it on an unauthorized and improperly secured dark server.

I suggest your don’t try anything like that or if caught you will end up in prison for a long time. You and I are peons. Hillary is royalty.

NOTHING was found on Hillary. Not a shred. Ever. No witnesses, no evidence, and no crimes.

The Clintons would have to be dumber than a sack of hammers to even try to do anything illegal, since everything they have ever done in their lives has been investigated many times over. Ken Starr spent 6 1/2 years chasing down every rumour the Republicans could come up with, including Vince Foster's death, and came up with a lie about a blow job.

Fear of getting caught has kept me honest all of my life, and nobody was hiring special prosecutors to go after me, and look into every aspect of my life. Their tax returns are public, as is their foundation's tax returns. Every dollar ever given to them has been scrutinized and tracked. All of their businesses dealings and even business contacts have been scrutinized for "pay for play".

I don't know what you think "Hillary got away with", at the end of all of this. Every single once of the Republican allegations has been investigated multiple times and nothing has been found. No matter how hard you've looked. Of course you still believe the Uranium One lie, and that she had Vince Foster murdered, so the Republican campaign of misinforation, false charges and lies has certainly been a success.

Trump basically opened up a cash box at his East Coast Golf Clubs and publicly sold access and government contracts, and Republicans just looked the other way and didn't even investigate any of that.

The democrats have learned well from the communists in the Stalin era.
You sound like an insane moron when you talk that way. I know you have had a lot of equally insane morons (probably mostly acting) around to wink and nod at you when you say moronic things like this. Those people have fooled you.

NOTHING was found on Hillary. Not a shred. Ever. No witnesses, no evidence, and no crimes.

The Clintons would have to be dumber than a sack of hammers to even try to do anything illegal, since everything they have ever done in their lives has been investigated many times over. Ken Starr spent 6 1/2 years chasing down every rumour the Republicans could come up with, including Vince Foster's death, and came up with a lie about a blow job.

Fear of getting caught has kept me honest all of my life, and nobody was hiring special prosecutors to go after me, and look into every aspect of my life. Their tax returns are public, as is their foundation's tax returns. Every dollar ever given to them has been scrutinized and tracked. All of their businesses dealings and even business contacts have been scrutinized for "pay for play".

I don't know what you think "Hillary got away with", at the end of all of this. Every single once of the Republican allegations has been investigated multiple times and nothing has been found. No matter how hard you've looked. Of course you still believe the Uranium One lie, and that she had Vince Foster murdered, so the Republican campaign of misinforation, false charges and lies has certainly been a success.

Trump basically opened up a cash box at his East Coast Golf Clubs and publicly sold access and government contracts, and Republicans just looked the other way and didn't even investigate any of that.
You totally ignored the way Hillary negligently handled classified information.

In the D,C. Swamp certain individuals are above the rule of law. They can do any damn thing they want and walk away scot-free. Hillary is one.

As long as there are two standards of justice , one for peons and one for important politicians and their families and friends, corruption will only get worse in the Swamp.

You whine about Trump while Hillary runs wild. We hanvn’t even talked about how she sold her influence with Secretary of State under Obama.

1630533557899.jpeg

But back to the scandal that pisses me off the most as I had a security clearance for over forty years and handled classified info on a daily basis. Hillary thought the rules on handling classifed information were just chicken shit and ignored them. At one time I taught those rules to classes of Airmen.

The information that was on Hillary Clinton’s server was so classified that the Inspector General actually wasn’t originally allowed to see what it was. Think about this. We are talking about national secrets that are so safeguarded that the intelligence agency’s own inspector general needed to petition for the right to read it.

This is how serious this is. We are talking about a select few in Executive Branch who have a security clearance high enough to access this classified information. And here we have Hillary Clinton storing the files on a non-secure private email server that literally anyone could have accessed.

If an intern had done this, he or she would already be in prison and facing a 10 year sentence. But because this is Hillary Clinton, the Democrat frontrunner, the Department of Justice is refraining from filing charges.

They are protecting her.

Forum List

Back