Weisselberg Indicted

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.
It's exactly like Al Capone.
It's exactly like the last 20 times you fucking sub-morons shouted....

WallsClosing.jpg

BULLDOG
Well I doubt this guy is Al Capone. NY is chasing its tail trying to find something, anything to prosecute Trump or his people for.

This will be a big fat nothing burger like all the rest.

BULLDOG
Well I doubt this guy is Al Capone. NY is chasing its tail trying to find something, anything to prosecute Trump or his people for.

Keep in mind, not only Scar Face but Martha Stewart was indicted and served time in Prison for tax crimes. NY does not take tax cheating a minor misdemeanor.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
Of course that will never happen.
This is only the opening card in a full hand... This is what they do all the time... They have a apartments and if you think that people just cheat a little then you are naive... They go back and he could be in real trouble, Trump Org was set up for non forensic overview..

Weisselberg has some serious issues, one being the inauguration scandal...

When taxes are signed off, Trump does that personally... Every Accountant always tells you that taxes is the owner/director responsibility and no the accountants... Trump has actually make Weisselberg responsible...

BULLDOG

Keep in mind, not only Scar Face but Martha Stewart was indicted and served time in Prison for tax crimes. NY does not take tax cheating a minor misdemeanor.
NY does not take tax cheating a minor misdemeanor

It does if you're on the Board of Directors.
CEOs are hired to take the hit.

BULLDOG

Got 5 months for $45k worth of stock...

This guy knows where all the bodies are buried.

Trump has to be shitting his pants
LOLOL....After 3 yrs the top charge is fringe benefits supposed to be reported by the employee.............................LOLOL

No one has ever been indicted for this shit.......Guess the tax returns were ok...................LOLOL

BULLDOG

LOLOLOL. Isn't it just hilarious. Oh Lord

I love this board compared to my last dump. My biggest complaint is the libturds had some brains OVER THERE where this place has little libturd brain power

Hey LIBTURDS. Congrats. You are the dumbest libturds on the interwebbers.................That TAKES REAL TALENT

I thought Trump was going to be indicted. You were wetting your panties for years about this as I recall.
When did you smell her underwear? Do you slink into her laundry room? I'd not be surprised, you are more than a few bricks shy of a load.

That said, Weisselberg is 73, and given Tax Fraud in the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars each year for several years (decades?) can be a life sentence, unless he does a Cohen, and then dumb donald will be cooked.

BULLDOG

NY does not take tax cheating a minor misdemeanor

It does if you're on the Board of Directors.
CEOs are hired to take the hit.
Forensic auditors find out who will take the hit. Prosecutors put them on the witness stand, and they will tell the truth, or lie. The truth will expose those already exposed by Cohen, and Mr. Weisselberg may not want to spend the rest of his life in Prison, or that his family will be found culpable and indicted too.

I thought Trump was going to be indicted. You were wetting your panties for years about this as I recall.
When did you smell her underwear? Do you slink into her laundry room? I'd not be surprised, you are more than a few bricks shy of a load.

That said, Weisselberg is 73, and given Tax Fraud in the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars each year for several years (decades?) can be a life sentence, unless he does a Cohen, and then dumb donald will be cooked.
Your panties got wet too, eh? LOL

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
Of course that will never happen.
This is only the opening card in a full hand... This is what they do all the time... They have a apartments and if you think that people just cheat a little then you are naive... They go back and he could be in real trouble, Trump Org was set up for non forensic overview..

Weisselberg has some serious issues, one being the inauguration scandal...

When taxes are signed off, Trump does that personally... Every Accountant always tells you that taxes is the owner/director responsibility and no the accountants... Trump has actually make Weisselberg responsible...
I have a feeling that the inauguration scam will be part of this indictment.
Over a hundred million funneled directly into the Trump Org coffers.

Trump was caught up with Jewish crime cartels and Jewish cults of medicalism in New York City.

Jared Kushner who had Trump's grandson circumcised with that grisly medieval instrument. Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19: basically a fictitious treatment for a fictitious illness.

Forum List

Back