Weirdo teacher sacked for hateful behaviour to pupils

He is basing his case on his faux christianity.
We don't need religion to teach us there are two sexes or that gender dysphoria is a disorder.
In a decade we will look back at these cases like the old witch burning trials.
So the teacher in this example is the witch being burned?
All of you hateful shits will have died out and our kids will shake their heads at your crazy ideas.
Blah blah.. blah blah blah. Nobody's hating but you.

How is it different than if a teacher uses a requested nickname?
It runs a lot deeper than a nickname, Zinc.
Whether you can understand what I'm about to print...or not, here goes.

If I call someone by their nickname, that is my choice when I use it, or not...MY CHOICE.
Your ilk is shoving it down our throats that WE MUST use their made up gender.
Fuck that!

Also, I don't think the pretend girls should be allowed in women's sports.

You can call them whatever you want, and they can call themselves whatever they want.
Just don't expect me to play their pretend game.
I hope I've cleared it all up for you as to where I stand on the issue.

It runs a lot deeper than a nickname, Zinc.
Whether you can understand what I'm about to print...or not, here goes.

If I call someone by their nickname, that is my choice when I use it, or not...MY CHOICE.
Your ilk is shoving it down our throats that WE MUST use their made up gender.
Fuck that!

Also, I don't think the pretend girls should be allowed in women's sports.

You can call them whatever you want, and they can call themselves whatever they want.
Just don't expect me to play their pretend game.
I hope I've cleared it all up for you as to where I stand on the issue.
Standard bigot response.

Now he is appealing the decision. It sounds like he has a lot of issues. The school is well rid of him.
Mr Lister said that, as a teacher, he had an “obligation to teach facts” and said college policies went beyond the Equality Act and claimed they were “illegal” as a result.

His case is that he teaches facts but is relying on his religous beliefs to back it up. You couldnt make this shit up.

I hope that he loses and that the kids are kept safe.
When did we get to the point where we openly and encouraged to lie to people?

What about calling them by their given names is so dangerous to the children? How on earth did I survive never being called a pronoun by my teachers?
At school, we called our teachers by their surname, e.g, Mr Evans, Miss Walker etc.. To this day, I couldn't guess the first name of most of my teachers! Teachers called his by our names.

Luckily I went to school with other normal boys and girls, none of this mental illness stuff that's going on these days.

Is there something in the water that's causing this gender illness?

At school, we called our teachers by their surname, e.g, Mr Evans, Miss Walker etc.. To this day, I couldn't guess the first name of most of my teachers! Teachers called his by our names.

Luckily I went to school with other normal boys and girls, none of this mental illness stuff that's going on these days.

Is there something in the water that's causing this gender illness?
"normal" lol.

Now he is appealing the decision. It sounds like he has a lot of issues. The school is well rid of him.
Mr Lister said that, as a teacher, he had an “obligation to teach facts” and said college policies went beyond the Equality Act and claimed they were “illegal” as a result.

His case is that he teaches facts but is relying on his religous beliefs to back it up. You couldnt make this shit up.

I hope that he loses and that the kids are kept safe.
You have your physical self (hardware) and your mental health (software). With humans, their hardware usually consists of a hole (vagina) or a pole (penis). Science has proven that there's no gay and/or transgender gene. So you will find a n a healthy minded person, the software matches the hardware. When society needs to refer to a biological person with a pole, we use him, he, Mr. etc.. When referring to biological person with a hole, we use she, her, Mrs. etc.

So, there's no confusion. But what happens when the software is corrupt, when a person's mind is mentally ill? Gender freaks happen, and not only that, it manifests into some others like yourself to support gender freaks (the mentally ill).

Luckily, touch wood, I haven't met one of these gender pronoun freaks asking for construction work to be done, saves my time going out to meet them. Then when I ignore them, it'll save me blanking their phone calls until they give up and get the message. I prefer to work for safe people, for my own safety.

You have your physical self (hardware) and your mental health (software). With humans, their hardware usually consists of a hole (vagina) or a pole (penis). Science has proven that there's no gay and/or transgender gene. So you will find a n a healthy minded person, the software matches the hardware. When society needs to refer to a biological person with a pole, we use him, he, Mr. etc.. When referring to biological person with a hole, we use she, her, Mrs. etc.

So, there's no confusion. But what happens when the software is corrupt, when a person's mind is mentally ill? Gender freaks happen, and not only that, it manifests into some others like yourself to support gender freaks (the mentally ill).

Luckily, touch wood, I haven't met one of these gender pronoun freaks asking for construction work to be done, saves my time going out to meet them. Then when I ignore them, it'll save me blanking their phone calls until they give up and get the message. I prefer to work for safe people, for my own safety.
Phew. Your life is a white knuckle ride isnt it you bigot freak. ?

Phew. Your life is a white knuckle ride isnt it you bigot freak. ?
Do you think so Tit?

Hey Tit, my pronoun reference is, "Piss on Welsh". So from now on, you must refer to me as Piss on Welsh for my safety and welfare, just like you claim for the kids in the op. Thank you Tit.

The authority figure who insists that people live by his standards.
Who is trying to be more authoritative, the Speaker of the House who has said and done nothing to force people to live by his standards or an internet keyboard jockey who spews hate speech at others for not living by his standards?

Do you think so Tit?

Hey Tit, my pronoun reference is, "Piss on Welsh". So from now on, you must refer to me as Piss on Welsh for my safety and welfare, just like you claim for the kids in the op. Thank you Tit.
This game is fun. Now that we can compel others to call us by certain names and pronouns, we can have a lot of fun. Naturally, the usual suspects will wail, "That's not what we meant!", but who's going to listen to them?

Forum List

Back