Zone1 Weird religious rituals and beliefs

Here's the thing. Your lack of objectivity only harms yourself. You should strive for balance in all things.
Dude, the rituals and beliefs that have been listed are weird. Period. Cannibalism? Suicide? Satan makes you yawn?
Its weird.

Weird religious rituals and beliefs​

Atheists force people sometimes to do self-critics in public. Afterwards they kill them sometimes.

Atheists made the body of Lenin to a kind of Egyptian mummy with glass sarcophagus.

Last edited:
A bit desperate, dont you think?
Cannibalism is the more desperate ploy, don't you think? A mother nourishes and still remains present and vibrantly alive. The same with the Eucharist--the body and blood of Christ. He spiritually nourishes, yet remains vibrantly present and alive.

Cannibalism is the more desperate ploy, don't you think? A mother nourishes and still remains present and vibrantly alive. The same with the Eucharist--the body and blood of Christ. He spiritually nourishes, yet remains vibrantly present and alive.
Not at all. Comparing a ritual for eating and drinking things that represent flesh and blood to a mother nurturing her child is ludicrous.

Dude, the rituals and beliefs that have been listed are weird. Period. Cannibalism? Suicide? Satan makes you yawn?
Its weird.
Feel free to latch onto to anything you want while ignoring the rest, bro. No sweat off my back.

Fewer and fewer words keep anything like their original meaning, or any meaning at all. "Religion", in this thread, is often so misused as to be without definition.

Not at all. Comparing a ritual for eating and drinking things that represent flesh and blood to a mother nurturing her child is ludicrous.
Yet comparing God nourishing his people to cannibalism is stable and well balanced thinking?

Is mocking what is meaningful to many your idea of respectful and well-mannered treatment of your fellow man? We, after all, deserve the mud and derision that you fling at us?

I am surprised this remained here as a Zone 1 thread.

Feel free to latch onto to anything you want while ignoring the rest, bro. No sweat off my back.
So i cant point out weird shit because im "ignoring the rest?" Lol ok

Forum List

Back