How the Emails Were Stolen: Idiots in Charge

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They just sent a fake email with a link to go change your password. Any 10 year old can see it's fake.
image.png

They just sent a fake email with a link to go change your password. Any 10 year old can see it's fake.
View attachment 95718

This is how easy it would be to steal the nuclear codes and national security secrets under Hillary.
She did not intentionally put secret/classified material on her server. She used state.gov for that. Otherwise, there would have been more than .003% --that's three one thousandths of one percent --- classified documents on her server, most of which were not properly marked or were embedded in a thread, not the e-mail sent for her attention.

View attachment 95718

I got one for my facebook the other day over my phone and did not use the link. it was sent via text and said to click the link and I deleted the nonsense and went to my secure computer and changed all my passwords quickly...

It amazes me that idiots in our government and those that work for them are this retarded and millions of people are going to vote for them!?!

View attachment 95718

This is how easy it would be to steal the nuclear codes and national security secrets under Hillary.
She did not intentionally put secret/classified material on her server. She used state.gov for that. Otherwise, there would have been more than .003% --that's three one thousandths of one percent --- classified documents on her server, most of which were not properly marked or were embedded in a thread, not the e-mail sent for her attention.

Does it matter whether she shares the nuke codes intentionally or unintentionally? Nuclear proliferation results all the same.

View attachment 95718

I got one for my facebook the other day over my phone and did not use the link. it was sent via text and said to click the link and I deleted the nonsense and went to my secure computer and changed all my passwords quickly...

It amazes me that idiots in our government and those that work for them are this retarded and millions of people are going to vote for them!?!
I couldn't sign in to Google from a different wi-fi site than I usually use; out of caution, Google told me someone seemed to be using my password; it suggested I sign in using a different e-mail. I only have one, so I just gave up. The next day, I had a message on my e-mail from Google asking if it had been me.
They don't send a message telling you to change your password immediately. For anyone that didn't know.

View attachment 95718

Does it matter whether she shares the nuke codes intentionally or unintentionally? Nuclear proliferation results all the same.
What I was trying to say is that the nuke codes were never on her private server. She did attempt to keep the secret stuff on state.gov.

View attachment 95718

I couldn't sign in to Google from a different wi-fi site than I usually use; out of caution, Google told me someone seemed to be using my password; it suggested I sign in using a different e-mail. I only have one, so I just gave up. The next day, I had a message on my e-mail from Google asking if it had been me.
They don't send a message telling you to change your password immediately. For anyone that didn't know.

I know that.

What the text was about is attempting to get me to log into a fake screen and steal my password for that site.

I change my passwords every thirty days for security protection and would advise everyone to do it at least every six months and use something you only know and dates.

When I logged into my google account it has a verify point where it will give me four options and I usually use my phone number option to verify myself.

I still have my old yahoo accounts which I need to either close or update.

View attachment 95718

What I was trying to say is that the nuke codes were never on her private server. She did attempt to keep the secret stuff on state.gov.

Cool thing she attempted, but she did not succeed:

Jail is the place...

View attachment 95718

What planet have you been on?

View attachment 95718

Anything POTUS sends is automatically classified. Yet, POTUS and Hillary corresponded on her private email server.

View attachment 95718

Aren't you forgetting the 33K she had deleted and bleach-bit? Just in the ones she did turn over, the FBI concluded 110 had classified information on them. The reason for using the private server was to avoid FOIA requests on her conduct...which was running her own little government and selling access for cash.

thanks for that "old" Jillian. Its all settled now.

tumblr_nu35wopaFI1tjd2ijo1_400.gif

Aren't you forgetting the 33K she had deleted and bleach-bit? Just in the ones she did turn over, the FBI concluded 110 had classified information on them. The reason for using the private server was to avoid FOIA requests on her conduct...which was running her own little government and selling access for cash.

Right. IF you start to feel sorry for "it" remember back to the wipe question, Smug.

"like with a cloth" THAT REALLY FROSTED MY REAR END!

Right. IF you start to feel sorry for "it" remember back to the wipe question, Smug.

Yep...the "wipe it with a cloth" was a granny ploy. Since Chelsea squirted out that little Clinton, Hillary has used it to play the grandmother card. Did you see my post where she told a mehican TV show that the two year old is learning to speak spanish?
lol.gif

So disingenuous. She thinks everyone is stupid but her.

View attachment 95718

ATTEMPT?? Roflmfao

View attachment 95718

So George W. Bush and Dick Cheney get over 4,000 brave American soldiers killed based on a lie about WMD in Iraq....and you're wasting your life talking about this nonsense??? You're so blinded by hatred of Hillary and liberals in general that you obviously don't give a fuck about stuff that REALLY matters.

You're truly pathetic. Seriously.

View attachment 95718

Yea, that's right! And the Clinton Foundation does nothing but serve the disadvantaged. One more thing, Hellary is an engaging and dynamic speaker and worth all those millions of dollars for speeches she gave while Secretary of State. That all makes perfect sense, so let's just move along.

Forum List

Back