Week 16 NFL Picks

In the old days when the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now I would look forward to this game but now after next sunday,football season is dead for me.

the NFL is going to embarress themselves on gameday sunday when the chargers play their HOME games.LOL this pic here below nails it.:2up:

EMfwow8U4AABy-_

one more thing,the charger players say they are happy they are getting out of carson,that it was disheartening playing in front of crowds every sunday where they felt like the road team,the thing is they are stupid if they think it will get better next year in the new stadium in Inglewood,its only going to o get WORSE for them next year,the funny part is they have not even hit rock bottom yet.its going to get MUCH worse for them next year being the only team that has SIXTEEN road games all year long.:abgg2q.jpg:

when are these moron idiot owners ever going to learn that relocations never work anymore.It did not work for the Rams in stank louis with the majority of the years having half empty stadiums,the brief five years or so when warner and faulk were there,the exceptions,so WHY did the chargers think THEY wold face bo=etter.
You remember a QB for the rams Whelihan ?? His dad was my best friend in the army

Minnesota's 6-0 at home but I think the Packers are gonna end that
streak tonight. Still down 10 - 9 in the 3rd though.
Well, that sucked. Vikings offense without Dalvin Cook looks pretty shabby. They had better hope Cook is healthy for the playoffs or they are done. Also looks like their big money gamble with Cousins isn't paying off. He puts up good stats, but he can't carry a team. Thielen still looks hurt too. Bad time of the season for injuries. Looks like the Seachix are in a similar situation.

The Seahawks loss puts the 49ers back in the #1 seed...but it doesn't matter much, because they still need to win the last game or they won't even win the division. :p Well, technically I guess that isn't true, because a tie would give the 49ers the division, but probably not the #1, although possibly. But I doubt there will be a tie in that game, so it's like the playoff start in week 17.

The Seahawks loss puts the 49ers back in the #1 seed...but it doesn't matter much, because they still need to win the last game or they won't even win the division. :p Well, technically I guess that isn't true, because a tie would give the 49ers the division, but probably not the #1, although possibly. But I doubt there will be a tie in that game, so it's like the playoff start in week 17.
So if the Saints, Packers and 49'ers each wind up 13 -3 ,
who's the #1 seed. They go by stats if there's no tie breaker ? I forgot how that works.

If SF beat GB earlier but lost to the Saints , then my guess it will be
1) Saints
2) 49ers
3) Green Bay

So if the Saints, Packers and 49'ers each wind up 13 -3 ,
who's the #1 seed. They go by stats if there's no tie breaker ? I forgot how that works.

If SF beat GB earlier but lost to the Saints , then my guess it will be
1) Saints
2) 49ers
3) Green Bay

The 49ers beat both the Packers and Saints. If they are all 13-3, 49ers are the 1 seed, GB would be the 2. I think it's because GB has a better conference record than the Saints.

Minnesota's 6-0 at home but I think the Packers are gonna end that
streak tonight. Still down 10 - 9 in the 3rd though.

see thats the key word there at HOME. every sense those moron politicians in minnestoa built them a dome to play in they have not made it back to the superbowl,incredible that they were stupid and not smart liek the twins and even the seahawks in seattle who BOTH went outdoors,that they could not be smart like them,they would bot be bothered on cold road games late in the year as they are now to places like green bay and chicago.

In the old days when the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now I would look forward to this game but now after next sunday,football season is dead for me.

the NFL is going to embarress themselves on gameday sunday when the chargers play their HOME games.LOL this pic here below nails it.:2up:

EMfwow8U4AABy-_

one more thing,the charger players say they are happy they are getting out of carson,that it was disheartening playing in front of crowds every sunday where they felt like the road team,the thing is they are stupid if they think it will get better next year in the new stadium in Inglewood,its only going to o get WORSE for them next year,the funny part is they have not even hit rock bottom yet.its going to get MUCH worse for them next year being the only team that has SIXTEEN road games all year long.:abgg2q.jpg:

when are these moron idiot owners ever going to learn that relocations never work anymore.It did not work for the Rams in stank louis with the majority of the years having half empty stadiums,the brief five years or so when warner and faulk were there,the exceptions,so WHY did the chargers think THEY wold face bo=etter.
You remember a QB for the rams Whelihan ?? His dad was my best friend in the army

cool but no I dont remember him.obviously before my time.

EMfwow8U4AABy-_

Yeah but he played in a few places Wonder where he is now His pop, gone now 10 or more years was my best friend in the Army and if he needed a helping hand now I'd be there for him

EMfwow8U4AABy-_

Yeah but he played in a few places Wonder where he is now His pop, gone now 10 or more years was my best friend in the Army and if he needed a helping hand now I'd be there for him

this is all the empty seats at the chargers last HOME game last sunday

.Boy if thats what it looks like now with the bandwagon fans in a small 25,000 seat capacity stadium they cannot even fill,,imagine what its going to be like next season in the MUCH larger stadium. yikes!!!:lmao::laughing0301:

EMbBiHvUcAA9Zps

Forum List

Back