Wearable haptics simulate sense of touch in virtual reality

Not2BSubjugated

Callous Individualist
Reaction score
Saw this cool article about haptic glove development. Excited for fully haptic VR body suits, wonder when that will happen

Excellent!

A properly circuited suit, perhaps with a strategically located and appropriately liquid resistant reservoir, could theoretically be hung in the closet between uses.

This way, the men of the future won't have to figure out where to hide a life-sized pleasure-bot, and we can save all that extra plastic to make cell phone cases.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Saw this cool article about haptic glove development. Excited for fully haptic VR body suits, wonder when that will happen

It says they are working on simulating the feeling of touching a virtual object with your fingers. I'm not sure that the fingers are the part that many were hoping for.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It says they are working on simulating the feeling of touching a virtual object with your fingers. I'm not sure that the fingers are the part that many were hoping for.
Only a matter of time until virtual sex.
I am sure the Japanese will be first to develop it.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List