Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Listen to the science, they said

I suppose it could be fun..........

tenor.gif

Peter North has a petition for this nonsense. Next thing you know pregnancy's will be up....that'll REALLY piss off Bill Gates

I think that we've gone from fantasyland to utter lunacy.

Yuh know.......I remember when this pandemic became a serious situation.....before the Democrats started making their big "Wear Your Mask" push making it a political thing....,blacks in my town were going around refusing to wear them. (They still don't follow the friggen arrows on the floor like they're supposed to) I guess to have your "I'm authentically black" race-card you had to be a rebel....never going along with authority. Now I noticed that literally all of them are wearing their masks....even putting them on their kids. If you want to get a class of Americans to do what they're told....a class that traditionally refuses to follow the law as a group, make it political.

This silly shit in this article isn't just going a bit far....but it's going off into total ridiculousness. I'm willing to bet that college chicks are going to start telling their boyfriends to wear a mask while they're eating them out....and they'll be wearing one while they're doing the 69. The media must get a kick out of forcing normally intelligent people to act like total idiots.

Hookers don't let you kiss them...
That's a lie. The baby-sans down in the village would let you kiss them. I've kissed lots of them.

Yuh know.......I remember when this pandemic became a serious situation.....before the Democrats started making their big "Wear Your Mask" push making it a political thing....,blacks in my town were going around refusing to wear them. (They still don't follow the friggen arrows on the floor like they're supposed to) I guess to have your "I'm authentically black" race-card you had to be a rebel....never going along with authority. Now I noticed that literally all of them are wearing their masks....even putting them on their kids. If you want to get a class of Americans to do what they're told....a class that traditionally refuses to follow the law as a group, make it political.

This silly shit in this article isn't just going a bit far....but it's going off into total ridiculousness. I'm willing to bet that college chicks are going to start telling their boyfriends to wear a mask while they're eating them out....and they'll be wearing one while they're doing the 69. The media must get a kick out of forcing normally intelligent people to act like total idiots.
Sounded like he was talking about one night stands....not girlfriend or wife?

This tells me the Corona Panic is almost over. These kinds of events get crazier and crazier, and suddenly they are over.

This tells me the Corona Panic is almost over. These kinds of events get crazier and crazier, and suddenly they are over.
There will be a great corona virus mask sale afterward.

We've all read some pretty stupid things on the internet, but this takes the cake. At least we seem to be bipartisan with this one. LOL

Sounded like he was talking about one night stands....not girlfriend or wife?
One night stands these days are out of the question.
A mask isn't going to protect you from COVID-19, the Clap, or AIDs.
Telling people to sleep around while wearing a mask is reckless and something that shouldn't be tolerated.

Forum List

Back