Weapons given to the Taliban by Joe Biden are now in the hands of Palestinian and Iranian terrorists

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I think this was the purpose all along.

"The Taliban secured a substantial arsenal of U.S. weapons and equipment, including Black Hawk helicopters, after U.S. forces withdrew from Afghanistan in August 2021. The Israeli commander with whom Newsweek spoke said some of the U.S. small arms seized in Afghanistan have already been observed in the hands of Palestinian groups operating in the Gaza Strip," Newsweek reports.

The Israeli Defense Force has been dealing with a number of terrorist flare ups over the past year as Palestinian groups continue to attack Israeli civilians. Most recently, Islamic Jihad engaged in multi-day rocket fire against Israeli cities, eventually ending in a ceasefire after the IDF attacked in the Gaza Strip and killed a number of top terror leaders.

On Monday IDF carried out an operation in Jenin, a city in the West Bank that has become a terror hotspot similar to Gaza and Lebanon.

I'd be kinda surprised that the Talibs are giving/selling weapons to Iran. They're NOT friends at all.

Remember when Biden released Viktor Bout, "The Merchant of Death", from prison? This is the kind of stuff he does, brokers arms deals among countries and government who may not get along otherwise.

That was no accident.

LOL!!!

One of the criteria for being a "believer of the official version of 911" is having an IQ under 5.

In 2001, our troops arrived in Afghan with an ongoing civil war. Who were the two sides and which side was Iran on?

LOL!!

Answer = they are all "the terrorists" or something really brilliant like that...

Col Tim Osman trusted the Taliban. W sided with Taliban in the Afghan civil war. Biden left Taliban $80 billion in new US weapons....

To still believe the "Biden is not Jewish and anti Israel" requires the same under 5 IQ.

Biden is Jewish.

911 was a Zionist Fascist hate hoax fraud.

The leaders of the Taliban are ZPF and that is why your heroes love them and armed them.

W and Biden were THE GREATEST THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO TALIBAN....

and it takes an IQ under 5 to NOT NOTICE THAT...

LOL!!!

One of the criteria for being a "believer of the official version of 911" is having an IQ under 5.

In 2001, our troops arrived in Afghan with an ongoing civil war. Who were the two sides and which side was Iran on?

LOL!!

Answer = they are all "the terrorists" or something really brilliant like that...

Col Tim Osman trusted the Taliban. W sided with Taliban in the Afghan civil war. Biden left Taliban $80 billion in new US weapons....

To still believe the "Biden is not Jewish and anti Israel" requires the same under 5 IQ.

Biden is Jewish.

911 was a Zionist Fascist hate hoax fraud.

The leaders of the Taliban are ZPF and that is why your heroes love them and armed them.

W and Biden were THE GREATEST THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO TALIBAN....

and it takes an IQ under 5 to NOT NOTICE THAT...

I don't know what you're ranting about. This thread is about Joe Biden's actions leading to the arming of anti-American terrorists around the world.

the arming of anti-American terrorists

Like every other Faux MORON, you won't answer any of the questions...

Let's start with one.

The ongoing Afghan civil war in 2001 was between Taliban and The Northern Alliance.

Why did your hero W side with Taliban?

Start the Jeopardy! music

The OP insists this is NOT controlled demolition

It’s worth noting that huge masses of Palestinians reject Iran. The great honorable Arab nation of Christians and Muslims reject the fanaticism and from Iran. There’s a small number of Palestinian Shia that support Iran…. But the overwhelming number of Palestinian Christians and Muslims stand for the glorious cause of Arab pride something like that reminds us of American patriotism perhaps

The Arab culture was once a glorious culture. It’s not what it used to be but there’s many Arabs that are trying to build it back up.

As an Irish Catholic I’m an Irish Italian… I have a profound respect of the proud dignified Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Jordan Palestine. These people built nations. These are my fellow Christian Brothers. In the 1980s Iraq was home to a population that was about 10% Christian Christian served in the army. They served in the highest positions of power. They built the societies.

Separately, we all know that Donald Trump brought together the GCC countries and Israel ….diplomacy that could’ve got him a Nobel peace prize. The far left and the neoconservatives they can’t get that type of diplomacy Done.

This is why I have a respect for Iraq in the 1980s. I really respect the Iraqi people they fight against the Iranian mullahs who are fanatics. Look at Iraqi society in the 1980s women could dress how they want they were professors they were doctors. They were politicians. Compare that to Iran in the 1980s when women were brutally beaten by men, when women were forced to cover up. It was A disgrace to the Honorable Persian society that we saw under the shah

Like every other Faux MORON, you won't answer any of the questions...

Let's start with one.

The ongoing Afghan civil war in 2001 was between Taliban and The Northern Alliance.

Why did your hero W side with Taliban?

Start the Jeopardy! music

The OP insists this is NOT controlled demolition

Anybody who thinks that fires can do this is a moron.

Documentary, Seven. University of Alaska structural engineers prove 9/11 controlled demolition

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Democrats arm the enemies of Israel because those same enemies want to harm the US, too. I don't think it's really about Israel, this was just a way for Joe Biden to get weapons in the hands of terrorists who hate America.

The Atlanta Jewish Times disagrees with you...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

THAT is who Joe Biden really is...

I don't know what you're ranting about. This thread is about Joe Biden's actions leading to the arming of anti-American terrorists around the world.
He turns everything into Jews like the leftists turn everything into Trump.

Obsession - it isn't just a perfume any more.

"The Taliban secured a substantial arsenal of U.S. weapons and equipment, including Black Hawk helicopters, after U.S. forces withdrew from Afghanistan in August 2021. The Israeli commander with whom Newsweek spoke said some of the U.S. small arms seized in Afghanistan have already been observed in the hands of Palestinian groups operating in the Gaza Strip," Newsweek reports.

The Israeli Defense Force has been dealing with a number of terrorist flare ups over the past year as Palestinian groups continue to attack Israeli civilians. Most recently, Islamic Jihad engaged in multi-day rocket fire against Israeli cities, eventually ending in a ceasefire after the IDF attacked in the Gaza Strip and killed a number of top terror leaders.

On Monday IDF carried out an operation in Jenin, a city in the West Bank that has become a terror hotspot similar to Gaza and Lebanon.

The Iran-Contra Affair | American Experience | Official Site​

PBS
https://www.pbs.org › wgbh › features › reagan-iran

Speculation about the involvement of Reagan, Vice President George Bush and the administration at large ran rampant. Independent Counsel Lawrence Walsh ...
===========

Bush pardons Iran-Contra felons, Dec. 24, 1992​

Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2018/12/24 › bush...

Dec 24, 2018 — Bush pardoned Caspar Weinberger, the former secretary of Defense, and five others, absolving them from any further punishment for their illegal ...
====

George H.W. Bush's Mixed Legacy In A Reagan-Era Scandal​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2018/12/06 › george-h-w-bushs-...

Dec 6, 2018 — Bush is the role he played as Ronald Reagan's vice president in what came to be known as the Iran-Contra Affair. It's an episode that clouded an ...

This reminds me when Obama and Eric Holder gave weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartels and they murdered our border agents. Hell, those weapons are still killing people today.

This is just the Democratic Party proving that democracy does not work, so that they can have their dream of Marxism.
Or when reagan sold weapons to iran right after they had taken u s citizens hostage.

Who expected anything else? They got also the complete equipment of the Afghan army and will sell it because they are not able to use this weapons or to repair this weapons.

I'd be kinda surprised that the Talibs are giving/selling weapons to Iran. They're NOT friends at all.

Business. Example: A German weapon manufacturer produced in world war 1 fuzes for British grenades which killed German soldiers.

Joe Biden ended the engagement of the western world in Afghanistan. And he made this in a typical US-American way. Now immediatelly. The same will happen when Donald Trump will become president of the USA. He will stop the US-American support for the Ukraine immediatelly. And both will not take care on their allies. The USA is "great again" as it never before had been in history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back