We would run an oil pipeline from the moon but we can't get water to California ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Right now it is flooding from Texas to the east coast. You can't tell me we can't devise a system for storing and transporting that excess water to where it's needed.

And they obviously need to start investing in desalination plants, that's the ones in Saudi Arabia, Israel , Australia and other places.

"We would run an oil pipeline from the moon" ... :beer:

Last edited:
Right now it is flooding from Texas to the east coast. You can't tell me we can't devise a system for storing and transporting that excess water to where it's needed.

And they obviously need to start investing in desalination plants, that's the ones in Saudi Arabia, Israel , Australia and other places.
Transporting water is very expensive. But there is a cheaper way to bring good chemical free drinking water to California. But the California government don't like the idea of giving chemical free water to the people. It is because they will come out of their sedation.

The Saudis have also built more than 300 recharge dams to capture groundwater.

The US isn't interested.. Republicans would scream Communism.

Darkwind

What's your problem with capturing groundwater? Do you even know what a recharge dam is?

Upgrade infrastructure!

California is not Republican. Let them show us all the way. Oh that's right...they have not.

We need more golf courses and car washes to use all that extra rain on.

More Photosynthesis and CO2 conversion occurs on an acre of golf course than an acre of rain forest.
And, of course H2O is the most abundant Greenhouse Gas.

Last edited:

We can...and they have it in California...but the democrat party refuses to do anything to keep water because of a mythical creature, some fish or something...so they keep water away from farmers and let it wash out to sea...

the democrat party is insane...

California needs to re tame parts of the state. Water and energy are important. The environmental people on the edge need to be restrained a bit.

Like I said, you can have some of ours. Dallas has had 40+ days straight of rain. This place is a tropical fucking rain forest. Get some pipes and lay them from California to some of the lakes around here and you're good to go.

That'll be $14.95 per gallon. Cash. Up front. California is nearly bankrupt. We will need to be able to collect.

:beer:

We can...and they have it in California...but the democrat party refuses to do anything to keep water because of a mythical creature, some fish or something...so they keep water away from farmers and let it wash out to sea...

the democrat party is insane...
Devin Nunez should get the f*** out of Washington & run for governor.

Last edited:

All they need are desalinization plants all along their coast. They would provide all the water California needs.

All they need are desalinization plants all along their coast. They would provide all the water California needs.
I guess they're waiting for scientists to tell them the Colorado River will be dried up in 20 years. ( as an example)

Forum List

Back