We will soon know the truth about Trump and Russia

We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings. Trump is the president, and the questions now are whether he can implement his policies.

We will all soon know the truth about your Obama....Trumps going to throw Obamas shit out on the South Lawn for all of America to see....

We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings. Trump is the president, and the questions now are whether he can implement his policies.
So if they find wrongdoing, laws broken, it won't matter? Are you really that much of a tool?

So if they find wrongdoing, laws broken, it won't matter? Are you really that much of a tool?

The laws won't have been broken by Trump, or anyone close to him.

Only a sad bitter partisan would hope for otherwise.

This is a revolution and it is not going to stop for bullshit.

Here is the price of your Agencies.

upload_2017-1-18_21-6-15.png

Russian Foreign Minister went on to suggest that the US intelligence agencies who have tried to prove that Trump has links to Russia "should be fired".

Russian FM Sergei Lavrov Holds Annual Press Conference (VIDEO)

Last edited:
We will all soon know the truth about your Obama....Trumps going to throw Obamas shit out on the South Lawn for all of America to see....
Didn't vote for Obama last time, and if either one of these douchebags broke the law I want them prosecuted.

I'm not hoping for anything. You are saying if Trump broke the law it doesn't matter. Wtf?

I'm not hoping for anything. You are saying if Trump broke the law it doesn't matter. Wtf?
You best run to your safe space....there is a whole bunch of shit about to go down and you won't be happy at all at the hell Trump is bringing..

That is not what I said. Are you liar or so bitter that you can't read english?

Go back and try again. THis time less crazy.

I'm a liar? Here is what you said: "We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings." Your own words bro, second post in the thread. How else am I supposed to interpret this?

I'm a liar? Here is what you said: "We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings." Your own words bro, second post in the thread. How else am I supposed to interpret this?

You asked that, and I answered it.

CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?

You're not...you just need to bend over like the fascist democrat you are while we shove America up your ass.....

Figure they'll admit to US intelligence group involvement as well, or is it more cool to blame the enemy for a dishonest Dem. party and affiliates?

Yes it is very clear you don't give a fuck about the law just your candidate.
Once again your own quote: "We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings."

Last edited:

Hard to imagine it will top what Hillary did and she got off scott free.
This is about Trump not Hillary. Hillary is irrelevant thank god, and if they get something they can charge her with I won't shed a tear. They haven't though.

Yes it is very clear you don't give a fuck about the law just your candidate.

Only if you insist on NOT going back and reading what I actually said, instead of listening to the Voices in your Head.

So you are one of those leftards that are more concerned with the illegality of the e-mail hacking than you are about the revelations, no?

Funny how the NSA can hack and store all of the e-mails of the sheeple but when those of the elites are hacked and revealed? All of the sudden the leftard clown posse start soiling themselves indignation........

Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks...Seth Rich, the recently murdered demcrat insider was the one that passed off a thumb-drive to a UK ambassador that then gave it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador embassy in London.

So you are one of those leftards that are more concerned with the illegality of the e-mail hacking than you are about the revelations, no?

Funny how the NSA can hack and store all of the e-mails of the sheeple but when those of the elites are hacked and revealed? All of the sudden the leftard clown posse start soiling themselves indignation........

Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks...Seth Rich, the recently murdered demcrat insider was the one that passed off a thumb-drive to a UK ambassador that then gave it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador embassy in London.
Dude, I am not rooting for anyone here. I want the guilty people to be arrested. I didn't vote for Hillary nor Trump, and if Trump is clean I will absolutely accept him as my president and hope for the best. I just don't trust Trump with his con artist/snake oil background.

Forum List

Back