We trusted USPS to run our election

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mail-in ballots under covid scare with ballot harvesting. I wonder which side of center mail-in ballots were aimed at considering those most inclined to return them are lazy & scared?

Last year USPS ripped me off right, I know it for a FACT. So today I rec'd the screws scheduled for April 26th. Small #8, 100 of them. Dollars to donuts they figured they were precious gems they could feel through the package. Assholes slit the top open and didn't have the courtesy to even tape it shut. By some miracle they didn't fall out.

This is the institution we trusted to run an election. They operate in the red because...................

Mail-in ballots under covid scare with ballot harvesting. I wonder which side of center mail-in ballots were aimed at considering those most inclined to return them are lazy & scared?

Last year USPS ripped me off right, I know it for a FACT. So today I rec'd the screws scheduled for April 26th. Small #8, 100 of them. Dollars to donuts they figured they were precious gems they could feel through the package. Assholes slit the top open and didn't have the courtesy to even tape it shut. By some miracle they didn't fall out.

This is the institution we trusted to run an election. They operate in the red because...................

Does it matter?

The US has an election system in which the people don't get to decide anyway.

They let you vote, and then ignore your votes, then tell you that someone might be diddling the votes. It's like "what about the big problem?"

Forum List

Back