We Told You So.

LMAO
Asked to list the polices of Trump's that they voted against......blank stares.

Asked for the Biden policies they were hoping for......the same stares.

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Destructive COVID policies
Cancelling healthcare
Destroying the environment
Isolating the US in the world

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Returning US role of global leadership
Protecting the environment
Stable, sane governance

Trump:
Destructive COVID policies---What, getting the vaccines created and begun to be distributed? How is that destructive?

Cancelling healthcare---Healthcare still exists. Not one hospital was closed by Trump.

Destroying the environment---Not sure you're aware, but there's less pollution, not more New Data Show Air Pollution Drop Around 50 Percent In Some Cities During Coronavirus Lockdown

Isolating the US in the world---What nations are no longer our allies? What nations are boycotting us or our products?

As for your list of Biden accomplishments, well, I'm sure your roses will grow well this year.
Biden, after there weeks, is already a higher rated President than Trump

LMAO!!! With all of the favorable coverage by the "news" media, it should be MUCH higher

Not hard to do

Trump has solidified his position as the worst modern President. Whether he is worst of all time will be up to Historians
Trump was a huge success before Covid. The regulations he shit canned made it possible for some businesses survive Covid and reopen. Covid was very convenient and many on the Left, being the ghouls they are, said it was a Godsend. All those dead people a Godsend. The Left has a sickness no vaccine will ever cure,
Less than 3% gdp growth and a trillion dollar deficit is a success?
Why do you care about 3% specifically. Why that % and how does that impact you personally?
Trump said less than 3% was pathetic. He made fun of Obama.
I asked you why 3% is what you care to achieve? So 2.9% is bad but 3% is good? Pre pandemic no one cared. Why do you, personally?

View attachment 457978
Trumps tax cuts were supposed to deliver 4-6%. Because they didn’t deliver growth the deficit soared. Anyone who understands economics cares about GDP. Trump cared enough to make fun of Obama for less than 3%.
Trump is the only president on record since Herbert Hoover to not have a year above 3% real GDP growth.
Only President to have a Negative 30 GDP
Context matters. You fucking loser. So dishonest.
Economic disaster
His Presidency
Azog has lots of excuses for that. Cause independents make excuses for failures...
You have yet to answer me. Why is the magic number 3?
You've been answered, ShortBus. So who knows why you ask again. Three percent was the threshold Republicans invented to bash Obama...

^^^ those are just a few links I plucked from a Google search.​
That sentiment was echoed by Trump...​
“We just announced that we hit 3 percent in [gross domestic product]. It just came out. And on a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration during an eight-year period never hit 3 percent, so we're really on our way.”

That turned out to be quite ironic given Obama did exceed 3% whereas Trump never did.​
I've answered him a bunch of times too. Idiot can just keep repeating himself, it's sad.
That's the result of a melted brain. Much like Terri Schiavo which is all he can muster.
Boy, you are a cruel SOB. Moral high ground, my ass.
He is fat, ugly and suffers from severe OCD. He apparently has ESP too as he can read minds?
LOL

You spit that, but you've never seen me -- which does nothing other than to prove you're delusional.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Typical trumper...
Oxymoron, you're a typical leftist
Ahh, yet another rightard whose best shot is a Peewee Herman riposte...

3c6fccc6de2055cae131966656b87a8e.jpg

<smh>
Posting pics of pedos now? Poor fat and ugly OCD that’s all he’s got left after losing yet another debate to me.

LMAO

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Cancelling healthcare

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Stable, sane governance

Trump:
Destructive COVID policies---What, getting the vaccines created and begun to be distributed? How is that destructive?

Cancelling healthcare---Healthcare still exists. Not one hospital was closed by Trump.

Destroying the environment---Not sure you're aware, but there's less pollution, not more New Data Show Air Pollution Drop Around 50 Percent In Some Cities During Coronavirus Lockdown

Isolating the US in the world---What nations are no longer our allies? What nations are boycotting us or our products?

As for your list of Biden accomplishments, well, I'm sure your roses will grow well this year.

LMAO!!! With all of the favorable coverage by the "news" media, it should be MUCH higher

Not hard to do

Trump has solidified his position as the worst modern President. Whether he is worst of all time will be up to Historians
Trump was a huge success before Covid. The regulations he shit canned made it possible for some businesses survive Covid and reopen. Covid was very convenient and many on the Left, being the ghouls they are, said it was a Godsend. All those dead people a Godsend. The Left has a sickness no vaccine will ever cure,
Why do you care about 3% specifically. Why that % and how does that impact you personally?
I asked you why 3% is what you care to achieve? So 2.9% is bad but 3% is good? Pre pandemic no one cared. Why do you, personally?

View attachment 457978
Trumps tax cuts were supposed to deliver 4-6%. Because they didn’t deliver growth the deficit soared. Anyone who understands economics cares about GDP. Trump cared enough to make fun of Obama for less than 3%.
Trump is the only president on record since Herbert Hoover to not have a year above 3% real GDP growth.
Economic disaster
His Presidency
Azog has lots of excuses for that. Cause independents make excuses for failures...
You've been answered, ShortBus. So who knows why you ask again. Three percent was the threshold Republicans invented to bash Obama...

“We just announced that we hit 3 percent in [gross domestic product]. It just came out. And on a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration during an eight-year period never hit 3 percent, so we're really on our way.”

That turned out to be quite ironic given Obama did exceed 3% whereas Trump never did.​
I've answered him a bunch of times too. Idiot can just keep repeating himself, it's sad.
That's the result of a melted brain. Much like Terri Schiavo which is all he can muster.
He is fat, ugly and suffers from severe OCD. He apparently has ESP too as he can read minds?
LOL

You spit that, but you've never seen me -- which does nothing other than to prove you're delusional.

Typical trumper...
Sadly, I don't believe I've come across one single one on this site who lives in a realm of reality.
You are talking about yourself now it seems. As you are claiming you can read people’s minds. Is your OCD that bad? Sucks to be you.

LMAO

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Cancelling healthcare

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Stable, sane governance

Trump:

Not hard to do

View attachment 457978
Economic disaster
His Presidency

LOL

Typical trumper...

<smh>
Posting pics of pedos now? Poor fat and ugly OCD that’s all he’s got left after losing yet another debate to me.
LOLOL

You're the one channeling him, Peewee.

LMAO

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Cancelling healthcare

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Stable, sane governance

Trump:

Not hard to do

View attachment 457978
Economic disaster
His Presidency

LOL

Typical trumper...
Sadly, I don't believe I've come across one single one on this site who lives in a realm of reality.
You are talking about yourself now it seems. As you are claiming you can read people’s minds. Is your OCD that bad? Sucks to be you.
LOL

Whose mind did I read, ShortBus? Certainly not yours as you don't have a mind.

LMAO

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Cancelling healthcare

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Stable, sane governance

Trump:

Not hard to do

View attachment 457978
Economic disaster
His Presidency

LOL

Typical trumper...
LOL

Whose mind did I read, ShortBus? Certainly not yours as you don't have a mind.

You claimed they wanted to kill Mike Pence. Hence you must have ESP. You know that what is? Stupid fat OCD

You claimed they wanted to kill Mike Pence. Hence you must have ESP. You know that what is? Stupid fat OCD
LOLOL

They were chanting, "hang Mike Pence!"

See that, ShortBus? I wasn't reading their minds, I was listening to their words.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??? :ack-1:

LOL that’s hyperbole OCD. You stupid fuckhead. So did they have nooses? They yelled lock her up too. Did they want to physically lock her up? Your OCD is off the rails.

LOLOL

See that, ShortBus? I wasn't reading their minds, I was listening to their words.

NWA wrote a song... “Fuck the Police”...you likely thought they wanted to have sex with police officers you OCD ridden fat fuck.

LOLOL

NWA wrote a song... “Fuck the Police”...you likely thought they wanted to have sex with police officers you OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, as I've pointed out, you've never seen me. Anything you claim about my appearance stems from nothing but your own FDS induced hallucinations.

Regardless of your dementia, the mob declared their intentions. They literally chanted, "hang Mike Pence," as they hunted for him inside the Capitol where he was last seen. Coming within a minute or so of finding him and his family if not for the brave actions of officer Eugene Goodman who lured them away from Pence and his family. So no, I didn't have to read their minds, as you moronically claimed, to know their intentions. Their words and actions spoke for them.

Your obsession with me is growing worse, ShortBus. You should consider taking a break from me. Just some friendly advice before you wander completely off the deep end

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

ShortBus, as I've pointed out, you've never seen me. Anything you claim about my appearance stems from nothing but your own FDS induced hallucinations.

Regardless of your dementia, the mob declared their intentions. They literally chanted, "hang Mike Pence," as they hunted for him inside the Capitol where he was last seen. Coming within a minute or so of finding him and his family if not for the brave actions of officer Eugene Goodman who lured them away from Pence and his family. So no, I didn't have to read their minds, as you moronically claimed, to know their intentions. Their words and actions spoke for them.

Your obsession with me is growing worse, ShortBus. You should consider taking a break from me. Just some friendly advice before you wander completely off the deep end

And people say "when hell freezes over"...they aren't being literal you fucking buffoon. When people say "I am so hungry I could eat a horse" they aren't looking to kill and eat a horse you fucking waste of life. You're fat and you have OCD. You don't even deny it. Why? It's true.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

And people say "when hell freezes over"...they aren't being literal you fucking buffoon. When people say "I am so hungry I could eat a horse" they aren't looking to kill and eat a horse you fucking waste of life. You're fat and you have OCD. You don't even deny it. Why? It's true.

Ok, ShortBus, you've thoroughly convinced me. You're batshit insane. So as I post to other lying maniacs..

Kindly fuck off until you join the rest of us in reality.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Ok, ShortBus, you've thoroughly convinced me. You're batshit insane. So as I post to other lying maniacs..

Kindly fuck off until you join the rest of us in reality.

I accept your surrender. Carry on. Don't forget the OCD meds. Is that what makes you fat?

Thats an igno
Democrat voters have proven as dumb as a stump.

Dumber.

These voters are infantilized, and programmed to simply vote for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats no matter what they say or do.

Now:

"Every Economic Data Point Released This Week Shows Biden Slide Into The Abyss From Trump Roaring Economy
Data released this week shows the American economy slowing into the Biden abyss of stagnation and malaise. Think Jimmy Carter on steroids. After four years of a roaring Trump economic miracle (Obama, he waved the magic wand), just the threat of re-regulation, lockdowns, obscene spending, attacks on the energy sector, and overall Marxist economy policy has stopped businesses in their tracks from hiring and deploying capital.

The only bright spot was inflation, which was in-line; however, with Yellen stepping on the banana republic printing gas, Katy bar the door.

With financial markets at all time highs…investors need to be wary with their capital deployment.

Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (Feb) PREL printed at 76.2 vs 80.8 consensus estimate.

NFIB Business Optimism Index (Jan) printed at 95 vs 98.7 estimate.

JOLTS Job Openings (Dec) printed at 6.646M vs 6.5M estimate.

Wholesale Inventories (Dec) printed at 0.3 vs 0.1 estimate.

Consumer Price Index (YoY) (Jan) printed at 1.4% vs 1.5% estimate.

Consumer Price Index (MoM) (Jan) printed at the estimate of 0.3%.

Continuing Jobless Claims (Jan 29) printed at 4.545M vs 4.49M estimate.

Initial Jobless Claims (Feb 5) printed at 793k vs 757k estimate."
Donald destroyed the economy. So wtf are you talking about.

Nice pretend analysis though

Trumpism. Up is down, left is right, fact is fiction.

Here's a dose of fact:
Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.

www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Put you in your place, huh?

Now......what did you vote for??????
It's still BS no matter how many times you post it. A polished turd is still a turd. Couldn't hit 3% gdp growth running a trillion dollar deficit. That's his legacy.
Budget is Pelosi’s, Dufus.
Go read that outdated scrap of paper we Americans call the US CONSTITUTION
It must be sad all trump gave you are excuses. No best healthcare, mexico didn't pay for the wall, no 4-6% gdp growth, no bringing jobs back.... His legacy is all excuses.

Thats an ignorant response....under trump medication like INSULINE prices went down, no mandate for crappy health insurance stopped the double digit yearly increases in health insurance costs for those that wanted it and made it a non-crime not to have health insurance for those that didn't need it, MEXICO actually was keeping south americans and others out of the US for us under trump savings us Billions if not Trillions. Trump GDP was better than Obamaws, and RECORD unemployment under trump till Bidens puppet masters unleased their virus........

HIS LEGACY is that of the best president ever---as you can't come up with an legitimate complaint of him.

Real presidents don't need excuses. Clinton grew the economy more than 3% while balancing the budget.... He also did welfare reform and drastically dropped crime. Trump led a bunch of inbreds to attack the capital...
republicans that controlled congress drug clinton to the bargaining table and implemented welfare reform lower taxes and regs that created an economic boom ....
See how you are the party of excuses? Trump didn't do anything so you have excuses. Clinton did great things and you have excuses. Great presidents don't need excuses, Clinton got things done. You repubs just have sad excuses.
clinton did great things? Sell us out, help out the Terrorists in Bosnia using our military all while getting interns to give him blow jobs on the oval office desk?

Dumber.

These voters are infantilized, and programmed to simply vote for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats no matter what they say or do.

Now:

"Every Economic Data Point Released This Week Shows Biden Slide Into The Abyss From Trump Roaring Economy
Data released this week shows the American economy slowing into the Biden abyss of stagnation and malaise. Think Jimmy Carter on steroids. After four years of a roaring Trump economic miracle (Obama, he waved the magic wand), just the threat of re-regulation, lockdowns, obscene spending, attacks on the energy sector, and overall Marxist economy policy has stopped businesses in their tracks from hiring and deploying capital.

The only bright spot was inflation, which was in-line; however, with Yellen stepping on the banana republic printing gas, Katy bar the door.

With financial markets at all time highs…investors need to be wary with their capital deployment.

Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (Feb) PREL printed at 76.2 vs 80.8 consensus estimate.

Ain't it great that Trumpininstas are damning Trump economic results thinking they're blaming Biden.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a CheetoHead.

It was amusing yesterday, proving that you couldn't find any lies you tried to claim I had published....and, of course, you couldn't.....

...but, frankly, like all of the other lying, ignorant Bidenistas.....

....you are simply one more bore.

Be gone.

Dumber.

Now:

So very dull and boring...tediously boring and devoid of anything....just awful.

OMG!!

Another Bidenista with an 'is not, isssssssss noooottttttt!!!' post!!!

There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.

Dumber.

Now:

Democrats want health care day care paid frien leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share. You have no idea what Democrats want because you are a brainwashed functional moron. Yes Trump's greatest achievement was not ruining the Obama recovery. Until he did.

".... end illegal immigration..."

. Biden Executive Order: End “Remain in Mexico” program aimed at Central American asylum seekers

The Democrats have used, and encouraged illegal aliens to vote. Obama told them ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself!’
…the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

The Democrat ploy is to send illegals to an over-loaded immigration court, where there are told to return for trial....but simply released into the country, never to be seen again, outside the voting booth.

“Started by the Trump administration, the program requires migrants seeking asylum in the United States to wait in Mexico for their cases to make their way through the U.S. immigration courts.”

Biden Halts Trump's 'Remain In Mexico' Program In Effort To Reform U.S. Immigration Policy

Since you voted for Biden ending the program, you Democrats should be able to explain why ending the Trump policy is good for America.

Democrats are clearly for illegal immigration.....their new voters.
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

They lie about everything.

Last edited:

Dumber.

Now:

So very dull and boring...tediously boring and devoid of anything....just awful.

OMG!!

Another Bidenista with an 'is not, isssssssss noooottttttt!!!' post!!!

There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.
Yawn

LMAO

Wrong again psycho

Trump:
Cancelling healthcare

Biden
Listening to Scientists
Expanding Healthcare
Stable, sane governance

Trump:

Not hard to do

View attachment 457978
Economic disaster
His Presidency

LOL

Typical trumper...

<smh>
You are talking out of your ass again.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

When he starts making stupid shit up you know you are winning. He’s really mad.

Forum List

Back