We spent more in Ukraine in two years than in 10 years Vietnam.

Did I say that? You're the only one contending that it's ok for on side and not the other.

One side is America, okay? Land of the Free, Home of the brave... Maybe you've heard of it. The other side is Russia, historically notorious for being a giant bag of dicks to its people and whatever country it takes over.

I'm taking the former option...

One side is America, okay? Land of the Free, Home of the brave... Maybe you've heard of it. The other side is Russia, historically notorious for being a giant bag of dicks to its people and whatever country it takes over.

I'm taking the former option...

Oh ok. So as long as it's your team doing it, it's ok. Got it. Did you ever stop to think it is this type of thinking that got us into this mess to begin with?

BTW the founding fathers would be irate with how we have handled foreign policy in the last 75 or so years. We have become to one extent or another the thing we fought against in the revolutionary war.

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

You are actually badly mistaken , imho, :-
*In Donbas the population voted around 90% to be part of the Federation .They are essentially all Russian and that is their spoken language .
*The Kyiv Nazis had conducted open warfare against Donbas since 2014 which the Minsk agreements forbade .Up to 15000 killed etc
*Russia is not your military adversary . It has become so because of brain washing .NATO , Nazis and Neo Cons still pushing Domino theory .
*Russia told NATO over 30 years ago that Ukraine (part of the Soviet empire)must never threaten its borders which it did when the US supported a Nazi regime change and the US funded and built over 30 Bio Labs . Let alone threats of nuclear weapons development .
* Donbas then requested Russian support and with 200 000 Ukey troops lined up to invade Donbas at the end February last year , Moscow pre-empted them and avoided being invaded by a first strike initiative.

Lots more but you might consider those comments .Hard facts . Not just my opinions
спс, natasha.

Forum List

Back