We should apologize for slavery

I've read some of his stuff , I think that he is being sarcastic even with his name Rocko . Aww , who knows but some of his posting that I've read makes sense to me !!

All I gotta say about this tired ol crap is
2z55344.jpg

lol, me too. I probably should have just done that.

how's this one

I am so tired of having this held OVER our heads and shoved down our throats. If they "black people" can't get over themselves with it. that is their PROBLEM

Well, Staph, no one ever accused you of being capable of introspection.

Obviously, to sane people (not you, Staph) the fact that we had 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow is a factor in how blacks are treated in this country. Maybe some of the liberal solutions to these problems aren't good ideas. I'm happy to concede some of the ideas don't work well.

But pretending the problem doesn't exist is not helpful.

I am so tired of having this held OVER our heads and shoved down our throats. If they "black people" can't get over themselves with it. that is their PROBLEM

Obviously, to sane people (not you, Staph) the fact that we had 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow is a factor in how blacks are treated in this country. Maybe some of the liberal solutions to these problems aren't good ideas. I'm happy to concede some of the ideas don't work well.

The problems won't get fixed with government, the problems need to get dealt with in the homes.

Last edited:
The problem isnt racism, the problem is that too many blacks are uneducated and live immoral lifestyles.

620,000 Killed is a potent apology.

Civil War Casualties

Slavery in The New World was established by the Portuguese, British, Spanish and Dutch before there was a United States.

Slavery was abolished under this flag:
36star.gif

Bravo. No more should need be said. and they should stop listening to the democrat party with the likes of Obama, his wifey poo, etc etc...And read up on our History and what party the President belonged to that brought Slavery to an end ...:salute:

Bravo. No more should need be said. and they should stop listening to the democrat party with the likes of Obama, his wifey poo, etc etc...And read up on our History and what party the President belonged to that brought Slavery to an end ...:salute:

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but it's ridiculous to compare the Democratic party of 1865 to that of 2015 and think they resemble anything close to each other when it comes to race. It's probably the most painful dishonesty in today's politics.

Fuck that... Personally I'm completely over it. Much more of this nonsense and I'm going to advocate slavery be brought back, so these idiots crying about it can get some perspective on where they were and how good they had it.

Of course at that point it won't help 'em much, but at least after a dozen generations, maybe they'll take their freedom sustaining responsibility more seriously and won't be so prone to allowing the idiots talk'em out of it.

No one ever accused you of being smart, Joe. What happened 400 years ago has no affect on how I treat anyone.

Feel free to give all your money and property to black people, if you're so guilt ridden. Go ahead, have a ball.

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but it's ridiculous to compare the Democratic party of 1865 to that of 2015 and think they resemble anything close to each other when it comes to race. It's probably the most painful dishonesty in today's politics.

well it sure seemed damn painful for you. but for sheep or just horses asses it would

racist republcian said:
Fuck that... Personally I'm completely over it. Much more of this nonsense and I'm going to advocate slavery be brought back, so these idiots crying about it can get some perspective on where they were and how good they had it.

Yep, this more accurately represents the party of Lincoln.

well it sure seemed damn painful for you. but for sheep or just horses asses it would

Painful for me, how?

wait till mrobama proposes reparations , should be pretty soon as whats he got , another year and a half or so to go ??

racist republcian said:

Really one little comment on a message board Represents the WHOLE Republican party eh?

oh joe go try and be happy

racist republcian said:

Really, I think you meant to say, the Democrat party. but who cares

Specifically I mean to say conservatives who fantasize about enslaving minorities. This should be evident, I quoted it.

wait till mrobama proposes reparations , should be pretty soon as whats he got , another year and a half or so to go ??

Yeah, that's totally about to happen, right after he issues an executive order renaming the USA New Kenya and tea bags Nancy Reagan.

racist republcian said:

Specifically I mean to say conservatives who fantasize about enslaving minorities. This should be evident, I quoted it.

LOl, You don't even care the Democrat party has already "enslaved" them. and when one veers off the plantation, Look out the names hurled their way

uncle toms
oreos
you've been brianwashed good though....nothing to be proud of

racist republcian said:

LOl, You don't even care the Democrat party has already "enslaved" them. and when one veers off the plantation, Look out the names hurled their way

uncle toms
oreos
you've been brianwashed good though....nothing to be proud of

I don't support a party the promotes slavery. Why don't you take it up with your fellow conservative who wants to enslave blacks? He specifically said so, why are you going at me? I don't want to enslave anyone.

Maybe you agree with what he said.

Forum List

Back