We really need to understand there are differences

If blacks think slavery was so terrible then they should quit voting for the party of slavery.
Most Blacks dont vote repub.
In 1917 Woodrow Wilson (D) instituted slavery in the USA, violating the 13th amemendment. A disproportionate number of blacks were enslaved.

In 1940 FDR (D) reinstituted slavery.

In 1950 Harry Truman (D) reinstituted slavery and Dwight Eisenhower (R) ended slavery in 1953.

LBJ (D) Reinstituted slavery during the Vietnam war. Of course blacks were again disproportionately enslaved. Richard Nixon (R) ended it.

And Democrats have tried to reinstitute slavery on several occasions since then, however, they were always blocked by Republicans.

Face it, the Democratic party is the party of slavery.

The truth is what it is. I'm very happy. Because unlike you I don't run around in a state of psychosis, I am healthy in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are not. For if I adopted your lie and was the black sellout lawn jockey I'd be a very unhappy man.

I would think I would be the better judge of whether I am happy or not. YOU are always posting angry. VERY angry,
Oh and.........bug off.

No. You have got to be out of your mind to think that I don't have the right to be angry after reading this racist garbage from whites being posted here. Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. Your post shows that same inability.

Okie doke, angry man.

Sure thing psycho woman.

You wish. I just am not falling for your whines...........and you know what I mean. So just hush while you're ahead.

I'm not whining you just can't take the truth.

For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
No one ask any blacks to take a ride on the Mayflower..

Let's not get stupid.

Then why create a stupid thread?

You are under the illusion that Blacks from Africa were the only mistreated people in the history of the world while those like me live in reality and understand racism and bigotry has happen to every culture around the world.

If course you do not care about the genocide of the Native Americans or the actual fact African Tribes sold Africans into slavery, but instead want to write that WHITES are the only racist population in the world.

What Amazes me is the White Population is the smallest population of the ethnic groups and yet have so much control of the world and that is what bothers you.

Now soon enough China will rise and the White Society will be gone and those like you will realize Whites were the least of your damn worries when it come to racism...

Oh and Blacks owned Slaves here in America so learn that and Native Americans were also slaves and not just blacks...

No we are not going to be talking about the history of the world. Not when I have read you and the rest talking about how you weren't here 150 years ago.

You don't know what I care about fool. And as usual you come forth with the standard white disingenuous claim of African tribes just selling other Africans into slavery. You don't want to talk about how the white man would arm one tribe and then promise them money for the capture of their enemies now do you?

Learn that!

I know what blacks owned here..

Did Black People Own Slaves?
Henry Louis Gates Jr.

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

Pressly also shows that the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia. So why did these free black people own these slaves?

It is reasonable to assume that the 42 percent of the free black slave owners who owned just one slave probably owned a family member to protect that person, as did many of the other black slave owners who owned only slightly larger numbers of slaves. As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

Blacks owned 0.0064244518410009 percent of all slaves in he US by 1830. I already learned. You haven't. All you do is repeat the standard white denial line that blacks owned saves too. That's all you can say. Because that's the best you got. But it looks like 99.3 percent of all black slaves in America were owned by whites.

Plus, the fundamental problem with your argument is who made slavery legal? Learn that.

So understand this, when I talk about white racism, I am talking about what whites did to ALL NON WHITES IN AMERICA FOR AS LONG AS AMERICA HAS BEEN A NATION!

Last edited:
If blacks think slavery was so terrible then they should quit voting for the party of slavery.
In 1917 Woodrow Wilson (D) instituted slavery in the USA, violating the 13th amemendment. A disproportionate number of blacks were enslaved.

In 1950 Harry Truman (D) reinstituted slavery and Dwight Eisenhower (R) ended slavery in 1953.

LBJ (D) Reinstituted slavery during the Vietnam war. Of course blacks were again disproportionately enslaved. Richard Nixon (R) ended it.

And Democrats have tried to reinstitute slavery on several occasions since then, however, they were always blocked by Republicans.

Face it. all those guys would be repubs now.

That's just idiotic.

That's just idiotic.
I agree its idiotic but you and I both agree repubs are idiots so at least they are consistent right?

That's just idiotic.
I agree its idiotic but you and I both agree repubs are idiots so at least they are consistent right?
Actually, it is idiotic for someone to claim that FDR would be a Republican today.

That's just idiotic.
Actually, it is idiotic for someone to claim that FDR would be a Republican today.
Actually is more idiotic to suggest that republicans are not idiots.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

EVERY white person who ever marched hand in hand with blacks for their equal rights and we're talking a VERY LARGE NUMBER, should take note of your thoughtfulness and gratitude..

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

EVERY white person who ever marched hand in hand with blacks for their equal rights and we're talking a VERY LARGE NUMBER, should take note of your thoughtfulness and gratitude..

I think that you really should not try that one with me. The number of whites marching with blacks were not near the number of blacks marching and in fact they were a minority of whites. There would have been no whites marching had blacks not started to fight. So I do not owe whites any gratitude for standing to correct a wrong they created. .

Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
I was actually just thinking about this today - that it really hasn't been that long ago that men were fighting for their rights, marching and wearing signs that said, I AM A MAN. It's a shame that some folks had to be convinced that other folks share their humanity. It's also a shame that the sense of superiority in some remains pretty much unchanged even today - regardless of changes made to laws written on paper.

40 years? 50? More?
Thats less than the 400 year head start whites gave themselves while holding back Blacks and other people of color. If the favor was returned whites would fall into the dark ages again.

My "head start" consisted solely of a good upbringing in a stable two parent home.

And nothing is stopping blacks and other people of color from doing that for their children today, or a generation ago, their parent(s).

That's on you and yours.

Where should a white person post a serious question about rascism on this Board?

Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
I was actually just thinking about this today - that it really hasn't been that long ago that men were fighting for their rights, marching and wearing signs that said, I AM A MAN. It's a shame that some folks had to be convinced that other folks share their humanity. It's also a shame that the sense of superiority in some remains pretty much unchanged even today - regardless of changes made to laws written on paper.

40 years? 50? More?
Thats less than the 400 year head start whites gave themselves while holding back Blacks and other people of color. If the favor was returned whites would fall into the dark ages again.

My "head start" consisted solely of a good upbringing in a stable two parent home.

And nothing is stopping blacks and other people of color from doing that for their children today, or a generation ago, their parent(s).

That's on you and yours.

No that's not what your head start consisted of. I grew up in a very stable 2 parent home. Apparently better than yours since you've been taught some really stupid racist crap.

Where should a white person post a serious question about rascism on this Board?

Are whites really wanting to ask serious questions about racism or are they going to keep trying to tell us non whites how we are more racist? Are whites really ready to examine the damage and advantages they have gained from racist policies of the past and now or are they going to continue to pretend it never happened?

Are whites really wanting to ask serious questions about racism or are they going to keep trying to tell us non whites how we are more racist? Are whites really ready to examine the damage and advantages they have gained from racist policies of the past and now or are they going to continue to pretend it never happened?

Compared to both you, and Ascelpias, I am new on the subject. Posters like yourself and Essen, (I may miss some) may consider this "silly". My serious question concerns George Washington Carver, rascism I saw 15-17 years and revisited after reading Ascelpias posts. My childish disgust concerning James Baldwin not receiving a Nobel Prize means little. He was in the dustbin by virtue of sexual orientation before I knew where he died. I may not have known his race, knew only a far 'right' book purchased at a yard sale advised "DO NOT READ". So I had to read his works, Carver and impacts science, society, race and the future.

Yes, my view of racism cannot encompass more than experience, I saw, and still see it, but the incisive views remain with those who suffered from it. (Edited to relect a response to IM2, not Essen. Writing that requires thought can impact sender name.)

Last edited:

40 years? 50? More?

That's on you and yours.

No that's not what your head start consisted of. I grew up in a very stable 2 parent home. Apparently better than yours since you've been taught some really stupid racist crap.

I've challenged you in the past to support your accusations of racism. You pussied out like the bitch you are.

SO, I'll just laugh at you for that, first of all.

43ca3975b4c1a27d4cba4410a90ef752d30aa0510cbaab2096b7ef3a14fd16f9.jpg

My head start was a good upbringing. That's it.

My child will likely have that, and a significant inheritance. Which is my choice to give. So fuck off all you commies that have a problem with that.

You aren't white. YOu don't know what my life has been like. And you can't know. Poopy head.

How do you like that game now?

Forum List

Back