We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

Projections based on data.

View attachment 313448

The chart that you present are based upon just those who have been tested positive. People who are factually positive, but have not been tested, aren't included. The chart isn't an indication of just the rate of infection, but also the rate that people are being tested. I am sure there are teeming masses who are infected and don't personally feel sick enough to consult a doctor, because they aren't that sick or are tough enough to ride it out.

Yes. It's actual data from confirmed cases. In case you hadn't noticed, our trajectory so far has mirrored Italy's. They indeed have an overcrowded health system that has more capacity per capita than ours.

why do you want this thing to become rampant in the USA? Are you wishing for thousands of americans to die so that you can claim Trump did not do enough?

you libs are the lowest form of life on the planet.

It IS becoming rampant in the US, dope.
Your incompetence in understanding that is your own failing.
It has not a thing to do with my wants.
It’s stride for stride percentage wise and the hard numbers grow as more people are sampled but the percentage of effected is not increasing
Nice panic try on your part

I provide the information.
You provide the panic.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.
This didn't age well.

Nott based on what I have seen so far. Most of the damage that I see being done is to people I know running small businesses who are in serious jeopardy from having to shut down for two weeks as well as their employees who were suddenly put out of work. It has been brutal. Meanwhile the supposed mother of all pandemics so far seems to be vastly oversold regarding it's supposedly legendary status as an all-time pandemic?

Okay, would you believe I got sent home from work early today because of a potential coronavirus contact?
The proper course of action. Especially a denier like you. They should just lock you down.

A denier? Are you really expecting me to feel shamed by some half-assed accusation thrown by a peabrain I don't respect enough to piss on if he were on fire? Just like "racist" does not mean "people who don't agree with my bullshit", your new label doesn't mean that, either.

And, lest I haven't said it clearly enough, I wouldn't take the good opinion of the likes of you if you offered to pay me to.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

Yes, indeed

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling The COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really A Virus?

COVID-19 Coronavirus is as much an ecological disaster as it is a medical one. Initially it appears to be a unique experience centered in Wuhan, China. It emanates from an environment of incinerated pig waste, airborne particles, and low vitamin D blood levels in winter, and weakened immune systems, particularly among smokers, drinkers

Recognizing the possibility that some officials within the CDC are potential handmaidens to the drug and vaccine industry that would benefit from such scare tactics, President Trump decided to issue all governmental statements about COVID-19 from The White House.

A denier?
Correct, an embarrassing, ignorant, uneducated slob of a denier.

Are you really expecting me to feel shamed by some half-assed accusation thrown by a peabrain I don't respect enough to piss on if he were on fire?
Of course not retard, you don't even listen to career scientists.

President Trump, along with his point man on the Chinese Flu , Jared Kushner, have been making a lot of progress on this.

A lot of people have been following their President's suggestion to wash their hands and as a result, we have Zero cases in the Tremendous County of Mercer. Further, Trump's idea to use anti-malarial drugs is a tremendous one. It hasn't been proven effective yet, but conservative doctors will be able to prescribe it "off label" for their CV patients

You are talking about projections into the future as to what might happen as if they had already happened.

In 15 days, we'll see what the story is. But right now we don't have overcrowded hospitals.

It "might" happen, but maybe not . Most positive cases don't end up in the hospital.

View attachment 313448

The chart that you present are based upon just those who have been tested positive. People who are factually positive, but have not been tested, aren't included. The chart isn't an indication of just the rate of infection, but also the rate that people are being tested. I am sure there are teeming masses who are infected and don't personally feel sick enough to consult a doctor, because they aren't that sick or are tough enough to ride it out.

Yes. It's actual data from confirmed cases. In case you hadn't noticed, our trajectory so far has mirrored Italy's. They indeed have an overcrowded health system that has more capacity per capita than ours.

Actually, Italy has a vastly weaker health care system than ours. They also have a much older population.

Nonsense.

Oh, WELL, if the secretary/treasurer of the Internet Fucktard Club simply declares it isn't so, I guess we'll all just take it as settled, because we all value your knowledge and wisdom so much.

Or maybe we'll continue looking at you like squashed dog turds on the sidewalk.

Why Is the Coronavirus Outbreak So Bad in Italy?

"Italy’s current national health service, known as Servizio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN), provides free universal care to patients yet remains under-funded. Investments in public healthcare make up only 6.8% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), which is lower than other countries in the European Union including France and Germany.

“The continuous cuts—to care and to research—are obviously a problem right now,” Casani says. “We were not prepared. We do not have enough doctors for the people. We do not have an organized plan for pandemics.”

Countries With The Largest Aging Population In The World

"The world is aging rather rapidly. However, there are a few countries, such as Japan and Italy, that stand out from among the rest, due to the immense proportions of their citizens over 65 years of age.

Japan is home to the oldest citizenry in the world, with 27% of its population being 65 years of age or older.

Next on this list is Italy, with 23% of its population being 65 years of age or older."

Take a moment to go fuck yourself, and then come back for the rest of your education, lackwit.

A denier?
Correct, an embarrassing, ignorant, uneducated slob of a denier.

Are you really expecting me to feel shamed by some half-assed accusation thrown by a peabrain I don't respect enough to piss on if he were on fire?
Of course not retard, you don't even listen to career scientists.

Blah blah blah "I can't ever refute what you say, so I'll just sit here and hurl insults based on what I want to believe you think."

Hold your breath waiting for me to care.

Yes, interpreted retardedly.

a comparison between H1N1 and corona is easy, the results obvious, and the actions of the two presidents very different. I think its your bias that is retarded.

a comparison between H1N1 and corona is easy, the results obvious, and the actions of the two presidents very different. I think its your bias that is retarded.

There is no comparison, dope.
H1N1 is a flu. Covid 19 is not. One is history one is not. The results are yet to be determined. You're the one showing retarded bias by arrempting to compare a half grown apple to a fully grown orange.
COVID 19 is more like SARS than influenza

That said the lethality numbers are at this point not very accurate because there is no way to know how many people who weren't tested actually had it and recovered

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Great. A death rate even half of it's current projection is still a huge number.

So.......what's your point?

There you go assuming facts not in evidence.

It's this doomsday preaching that is causing the panic.

BE RATIONAL

I don't make the projections, dope.

Last edited:

View attachment 313448

Actually, Italy has a vastly weaker health care system than ours. They also have a much older population.

Nonsense.

Oh, WELL, if the secretary/treasurer of the Internet Fucktard Club simply declares it isn't so, I guess we'll all just take it as settled, because we all value your knowledge and wisdom so much.

"Italy’s current national health service, known as Servizio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN), provides free universal care to patients yet remains under-funded. Investments in public healthcare make up only 6.8% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), which is lower than other countries in the European Union including France and Germany.

“The continuous cuts—to care and to research—are obviously a problem right now,” Casani says. “We were not prepared. We do not have enough doctors for the people. We do not have an organized plan for pandemics.”

"The world is aging rather rapidly. However, there are a few countries, such as Japan and Italy, that stand out from among the rest, due to the immense proportions of their citizens over 65 years of age.

Japan is home to the oldest citizenry in the world, with 27% of its population being 65 years of age or older.

Next on this list is Italy, with 23% of its population being 65 years of age or older."

Take a moment to go fuck yourself, and then come back for the rest of your education, lackwit.

Nope. Sorry, dope.
Your typical anti-commie bullshit is not only inacurate but just plain retarded given the availability of infirmation. If you had the ability for critical thought you would realize that the number of critically ill ovewhelmed their capacity to adequately treat them all despite Italy having a larger per capita healthcare capacity than the US does. Crawl back in your hole and await further instruction.

Nonsense.

Nope. Sorry, dope.
Your typical anti-commie bullshit is not only inacurate but just plain retarded given the availability of infirmation. If you had the ability for critical thought you would realize that the number of critically ill ovewhelmed their capacity to adequately treat them all despite Italy having a larger per capita healthcare capacity than the US does. Crawl back in your hole and await further instruction.

The Republic of Italy has a risky Socialized Medicine Scheme, which really doesn't compare to America.

I have no problem with Italians, never have. This is just the facts.

H1N1 is a flu. Covid 19 is not. One is history one is not. The results are yet to be determined. You're the one showing retarded bias by arrempting to compare a half grown apple to a fully grown orange.

That said the lethality numbers are at this point not very accurate because there is no way to know how many people who weren't tested actually had it and recovered

Great. A death rate even half of it's current projection is still a huge number.

BE RATIONAL

You are speculating what the death rate might be

And FYI the death rate is an entirely unreliable stat.

Since only the sickest people get tested and the fact that there is no way to know how many people had the virus and recovered never seeking medical care because their symptoms were mild or nonexistent, the lethality rate cannot be accurately calculated

I feel this idiot should be arrested and put in jail.

Arrested and put in jail? FOR WHAT? Expressing an opinion you disagree with?

We don't jail people for having opinions in this country dope.

GTFOH!!!!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

if they didn't happen, then they wouldn't be reported. get it? Again, point to a link that shows someone under 50 died. dude, nice pretzel twist.

giphy.gif

Like I said, you don’t know what you’re talking about. The paper used as a reference for your website doesn’t report what the mortality rate is for any any category below 80, so the spots are blank.

You’re making false assumptions.
well again, how am I wrong, if none have been reported? need cheese?
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

The deaths were reported in the paper. Apparently you’re not familiar with the language so I’ll explain it to you. That means the authors of the paper did not write it down in the paper. The data exists. The deaths have been reported, but when they wrote the paper it was not data that they decided to put in the paper.

I'm surprised you are unfamiliar with the concept of "Fake News".

Just because something is in a newspaper, doesn't necessarily mean it actually happened. A lot of times, newspapermen and journalists try to make a difference and craft public opinion by writing stories designed to do exactly that. Not because they are truthful or actually happened.
We need to capture this dumbass and send him to a deserted island somewhere or possibly Norh Korea or Iran.
There is stupid and then there is deathly dangerous, chronic, beyond belief, incurable stupidity. This dumbass ass suffers from the former. Get him out of our country. He is more dangerous than the coronavirus.
Our country?

You sir, are a colossal idiot.

BE RATIONAL

Since only the sickest people get tested and the fact that there is no way to know how many people had the virus and recovered never seeking medical care because their symptoms were mild or nonexistent, the lethality rate cannot be accurately calculated

Says a person that likely wants us to believe in polls damaging to Trump....

BE RATIONAL

Says a person that likely wants us to believe in polls damaging to Trump....

Unlike you I don't tell people what to believe even if they are as fucking stupid as you

Forum List

Back