We need guns to defend ourselves. Chaos in New Mexico proves that.

I am all for mandatory birth control to receive government assistance and sterilization for repeat criminals. After you’ve used up your second chance poor behavior will have consequences

I see you're not willing to take this seriously.

And how do you "get the population under control"?

The point is that the policies of the govts in the US generally don't lead to anything better, just the same old poverty and problems.

No one wants that conversation, just a simple "I got guns" and "let's not spend money"
It was LBJ who put broke the nuclear family where in most black homes there was a father. Since then the Marxists/Demofascist have done nothing for the black family and allow the blacks to murder each other in the 100s each weekend. The Old KKK could not do a better job than what the new Democrats do to black people.

I disagree. Taking people out doesn't stop more of these people being produced.

You need to stop people being bred into uncivilized people first. How do you do that?
Get rid of the people who keep telling US that you cant make it without them.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

ididthat.jpg

Anyone who wants to Disarm Law Abiding Americans while at the Same time flooding America with 7-15 Million Turd Worlders in last 30 months
It appears you’ve not paid attention to what I said and instead substituted in what you wanted to hear

Coming to the aid of a person is NOT preventing crime because usually when someone calls the crime is happening or already has happened. And even if a person calls while the crime is happening the police have absolutely no obligation to come to your aid.

I have always said the cops don't prevent crime all they do is respond to crimes that have already happened.
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Too many gun nut barbarians and a piece of constitution that allows them to be mental with guns, is in the way to sorting America out.

I agree, democrats and blacks should not be allowed to own firearms. Neither has shown the ability to be responsible with such a deadly weapon. That guy shooting that woman dead on the set of Rust, I mean that's just totally irresponsible. I can see why democrats want to ban guns, they don't know how to properly use them.

Last edited:
Obscure cable channels included and you only have one.

True. I think the only channels I've seen that ad on were Newsmax and the channel that plays westerns and old reruns of Gunsmoke. Of course, there are still gun magazines full of ads at places like Walmart but for the most part, you seldom see gun advertisements.

I agree, democrats and blacks should not be allowed to own firearms. Neither has shown the ability to be responsible with such a deadly weapon.
You are wrong on do many levels, but I'm not surprised.

Those that are not responsible to own and use a firearm have a bad police record and/or inadequate medical record and/or inadequate driving history. Your cliché on political affiliation not to own a firearm is down to immaturity and being a social bellend.

I'm UK conservative, but unlike you, I know about gun safety and the gun debate. If you're American, you were brought up on Disney and Hollywood's fantasies. America is not, "Land of the Free", it's the, "Land of the Make Believe", and it's done you gun nuts no good.

Also, the reason why you think you need guns to fight guns, is because you're fucking stupid enough to let every Tom Dick and Harry have them.

Those that are not responsible to own and use a firearm have a bad police record and/or inadequate medical record and/or inadequate driving history. Your cliché on political affiliation not to own a firearm is down to immaturity and being a social bellend.

I'm UK conservative, but unlike you, I know about gun safety and the gun debate. If you're American, you were brought up on Disney and Hollywood's fantasies. America is not, "Land of the Free", it's the, "Land of the Make Believe", and it's done you gun nuts no good.

Also, the reason why you think you need guns to fight guns, is because you're fucking stupid enough to let every Tom Dick and Harry have them.

Ok Shaka Zulu. You'd better dust off the old Enfields and Webleys, because your country is being in invaded.

:laughing0301:

1696157873206.jpeg

That's why the colonies asked France for help

:auiqs.jpg::oops8:

Of course we did, because we didn't have enough guns. We also asked Austria to send us more guns during the Civil War. They were supplying both the North and the South with Model 1854 Lorenz muskets.

And if it ever comes to the point where we are forced to water the tree of liberty with the blood of domestic tyrants, I'm sure China would gladly supply us with all the AK-47s the country needs. Commie guns aren't exclusively for oppressing peasants, you know.

And then there are idiots like you, who deserve not to be able to acquire a weapon, because of your stupidity.

The U.S. background check system prevented more than 300,000 firearm sales in 2020, a record amount indicating that nearly twice as many sales were blocked than the year before. Citing FBI data provided by Everytown for Gun Safety, The Associated Press reported that 42 percent of those denied sales of a firearm had previous felony convictions.

Record 300,000 gun sales blocked by background checks last year

thehill.com/policy/national-security/559601-record-300000-gun-sales-blocked-by-background-checks-last-year/

thehill.com/policy/national-security/559601-record-300000-gun-sales-block

Forum List

Back