We need guns to defend ourselves. Chaos in New Mexico proves that.

So, how many times have you fired in needed self-defence?
Just once so far.....Back in the 70s a ex-con fresh out on parole at the Unit I worked on tried running me off the road a few miles from the Unit.....I put one through his door, called the cops, and they caught-up to and arrested him the same evening. He just had a few fragments stuck in his leg but it damn sure backed him off.

When they picked him up he had a gun on him so another felony tacked on to felonious assault on me.....That make him a three-striker and he got life......Years later I heard he died in prison of cancer. Good riddance to bad rubbish....The fucker had a record file that was 3" thick.

The funny part was he had another ex-con in the car with him I ID-ed and they picked him up as a fugitive on fed charges. The US Marshalls came and toted him off they said.

Back in the day if you fucked around, you found out. ;)

Paranoid marketing to scared people.
Scared people. Why would anyone carrying a gun, ever feel scared? I sure dont feel scared, but i bet you piss your pants even looking at any gun....

Here piss yourself.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Just once so far.....Back in the 70s a ex-con fresh out on parole at the Unit I worked on tried running me off the road a few miles from the Unit.....I put one through his door, called the cops, and they caught-up to and arrested him the same evening. He just had a few fragments stuck in his leg but it damn sure backed him off.

When they picked him up he had a gun on him so another felony tacked on to felonious assault on me.....That make him a three-striker and he got life......Years later I heard he died in prison of cancer. Good riddance to bad rubbish....The fucker had a record file that was 3" thick.

The funny part was he had another ex-con in the car with him I ID-ed and they picked him up as a fugitive on fed charges. The US Marshalls came and toted him off they said.

Back in the day if you fucked around, you found out. ;)
Shame they didnt take him out back 20 years earlier and just put a bullet in the back of his head. Would of saved the tax payer a ton of money.

Shame they didnt take him out back 20 years earlier and just put a bullet in the back of his head. Would of saved the tax payer a ton of money.
I could never figure why they gave him parole in the first place......He was just 3.5 years into a 20-year sentence for armed robbery. He had also been implicated in a couple biker gang killings near Richmond.....The apples did not come any rottener than that POS. I wish I had took him out and saved my state some money.

So true, but there is unfortunately a segment of the population that would rather loot, rob, steal and kill to get what they want rather than put in a honest days work. Once we can get that population under control then we can have a discussion about how to reduce the overall number of firearms. Until then keeping ones family safe is the primary goal of legal gun owners

And how do you "get the population under control"?

The point is that the policies of the govts in the US generally don't lead to anything better, just the same old poverty and problems.

No one wants that conversation, just a simple "I got guns" and "let's not spend money"

And how do you "get the population under control"?

The point is that the policies of the govts in the US generally don't lead to anything better, just the same old poverty and problems.

No one wants that conversation, just a simple "I got guns" and "let's not spend money"
Permanently removing those who can not act civilized would be a good start. Everyone deserves a second chance, but after a few dozen then maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to be free.

Permanently removing those who can not act civilized would be a good start. Everyone deserves a second chance, but after a few dozen then maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to be free.

I disagree. Taking people out doesn't stop more of these people being produced.

You need to stop people being bred into uncivilized people first. How do you do that?

I disagree. Taking people out doesn't stop more of these people being produced.

You need to stop people being bred into uncivilized people first. How do you do that?
I am all for mandatory birth control to receive government assistance and sterilization for repeat criminals. After you’ve used up your second chance poor behavior will have consequences

The Heller ruling, for instance?

Do you understand that the reason everyone needs a gun these days is because everyone else has one?

Do you understand the difference between "need" and "want"? I don't "need" guns. I want them, so I have them.

I'm a free, white, and 21 American citizen. I'm not a felon or a doper like your "president's" son, and I don't have to lie on BATF forms. Now it's nice to have guns when you do "need" them, but this being a free country, I can also have as many guns as I "want." And whether you like that or not, there's not a damned thing you or anyone else can do about it.

Forum List

Back