We need a progressive tax on progressive democrats

Until Covid Hit and Trump was more than happy to throw about 3 trillion dollars in deficit spending at it.
Trump submitted the largest budget in history BEFORE Covid hit. He doubled the deficit BEFORE Covid hit. And he did it with the help of the GOP Congress.

I kept pointing this out the entire time to see if all those hypocrites who whined about Obama's spending would attack Trump for being an even bigger spender.

Of course, they didn't. Dear Leader is infallible.

Last edited:
It's been my experience that when one group is enjoying much greater benefits than others around them, it isn't due to any brilliance or good luck, but because the wealthy group is taking unfair advantage of the others by gaming the system.
This is exactly correct and what I have been saying for years.

The playing field has been legislatively tilted in the favor of a few.

75% of the top 20 richest people in America support the Democratic party. Even George Soros, a stock market financier, was listed as being a Democrat. In fact, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison (the top 3 wealthiest on the list), and the two Google principals were all associated with the Democratic Party.

• The 10 poorest states in the US according to average income levels (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, and North Carolina) by majority, vote and are represented in Congress by Republicans.
  • According to USA Today, Slate.com, and CityData.com, the wealthiest overall geographic locations (counties and states) in the US tend to vote, by majority, Democrat. In other words, these areas had higher overall average incomes compared to locations that voted majority Republican.
And since democrats are all about helping the poor folk, I really believe that we need to tax the poo out of them.

Who is with me?
We already have a progressive tax system. The problem is there have been carve-outs, loopholes, and whathaveyou, put into the tax code which benefit the wealthy.

Then you have subsidies which also give them an advantage.

Entities earning identical incomes should be paying identical taxes. But that is not the way it is.

I did a search of the board and a search through my search engine.

Then I guess you're SHIT OUTTA LUCK dude, unless someday I happen to cross the link in my covid folder, remember this conversation and am kind enough to look you up and give it to you.

But being that you're a whinny bitch, I wouldn't hold out any hope.

I can, if I wanted to actually hunt for the link to it. Obviously, you're too fucking lazy to go find it for yourself or you really don't want to see it, plus I don't know you from shit, you just joined here so, go do it yourself if you want to see it, its not like I care whether you believe me or not.
This is a textbook argument from ignorance. The burden of proof is on you, the claimant.

No such claim has ever been proven. Everyone who died from Covid would have survived any co-morbidities they had if they had not caught Covid.

Therefore, they ALL died from Covid. Not from being obese or old or having weakened immunity systems or whatnot.

And that is a FACT.

If you stopped to THINK for two seconds, many of the people who have died from the flu had co-morbidities.

Last edited:

Older age, heart failure, renal disease, and Charlson comorbidity index were significant predictors of mortality following hospitalization for IRI in individuals with diabetes.

The Trumptard herd bends over backwards to support Dear Leader's claim that Covid is a hoax. They never engage a single one of their alleged brain cells in critical thinking.

A flat tax is regressive.
Inflation is the biggest regressive tax of all

It really hurts the poor.

But yet, this does not prevent democrats from spending us into inflationary oblivion, does it.

We already have a progressive tax system. The problem is there have been carve-outs, loopholes, and whathaveyou, put into the tax code which benefit the wealthy.

Then you have subsidies which also give them an advantage.

Entities earning identical incomes should be paying identical taxes. But that is not the way it is.
So you start by saying the US has a progressive tax system, only then to explain why we don't

Really the Middle Class who get hit the hardest.

But as Marx once said, we must destroy the Middle Class and only have dirt poor or the extreme rich, many of which seem to be democrats.

Forum List

Back