We must restore constitutional government

The NRA is just a group of U.S. citizens working to ensure the U.S. Constitution is properly upheld. So ask yourself why the left is so committed to the destruction of the NRA.

(Hint: fascists hate the U.S. Constitution)

Democratic congresswoman screams 'the NRA has got to go!' during town hall — at a gun range. It probably wasn't the best place to say that.
Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've seen around here all week long...

Nationwide ownership, storage, transaction, licensing and registration standards do not equate to 'hating the U.S. Constitution"...

It's time to dismantle the Gun Lobby in Washington D.C...

We'll see far fewer little children with their brains splattered on classroom floors, once those lowlifes are out of the way...

We'll see far fewer little children with their brains splattered on classroom floors, once those lowlifes are out of the way...
Actually, every time we’ve listened to the ignorant left (such as yourself), we’ve seen far more children with their brains splattered on classroom floors. But that’s not the issue here, snowflake.

Nationwide ownership, storage, transaction, licensing and registration standards do not equate to 'hating the U.S. Constitution"...
Trying to eliminate some firearms, trying to eliminate all firearms, trying to eliminate freedom of religion, trying to eliminate freedom of speech, does equate to hating the U.S. Constitution.

The U.S. Constitution limits control. That’s why you little leftists hate it.

Trying to eliminate some firearms, trying to eliminate all firearms, trying to eliminate freedom of religion, trying to eliminate freedom of speech, does equate to hating the U.S. Constitution.

Bumper-sticker simple-simon Kool-Aid that has no bearing on reality...

If American parents must lose some children every year to keep the Rifle Association and gun companies in business making a profit. So be it. We can't make war constantly.

The NRA is just a group of U.S. citizens working to ensure the U.S. Constitution is properly upheld. So ask yourself why the left is so committed to the destruction of the NRA.

(Hint: fascists hate the U.S. Constitution)

Democratic congresswoman screams 'the NRA has got to go!' during town hall — at a gun range. It probably wasn't the best place to say that.
Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've seen around here all week long...

I agree. Democrats are horseshit.

Maybe not, but those things would be in violation of it.

It's time to dismantle the Gun Lobby in Washington D.C...

Why? Are they not citizens exercising their right to petition the government?

Kill the bad guys, lock up the crazies. Leave real people alone.

And stop shouting. It's annoying.

And the first conservative president elected had conservatives pass a law that violated the Bill of Rights.
George Washington did no such thing, sweetie.[/QUOTE

I'm talking about Adams. But if you like we can name Washington a conservative. Washington was the first president that was suggested he be impeached. Washington also used the "necessary and proper" clause to establish the Bank of the United States.

But if you like we can name Washington a conservative.
All of the founders were conservatives. They tolerated nothing less than small, limited government.
That seemed to be the plan but they quickly changed to a larger government with considerably more power. Maybe your problem is simple high school history? Might try reading some because you made Jefferson and Madison turn over in their graves.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME, BUT IT DOES APPLY TO THE FOUNDERS AS THEY WROTE THE NEW CONSTITUTIONA.
Yes the did. And they hammered the point over and over and over that government was dangerous and that the federal government must be limited to 18 enumerated powers.

Your dumb ass continues to defeat your own position. :laugh:

Our entire country is about to be over if we don't stop immigration. Absolute stop, deport illegals, build the wall, go after refugee frauds. Otherwise all of your Congressmen are going to be Ilhan Omar

This is the last Christian country on earth and it is being swept away by morons who will not face what the truth is.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME, BUT IT DOES APPLY TO THE FOUNDERS AS THEY WROTE THE NEW CONSTITUTIONA.
Yes the did. And they hammered the point over and over and over that government was dangerous and that the federal government must be limited to 18 enumerated powers.

Your dumb ass continues to defeat your own position. :laugh:
YOUR LACK OF SCHOLARSHIP, PARTICULARY IN HISTORY IS ALWAYS YOUR PROBLEM. A NIGHT-CLASS IN A HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY CLASS MIGHT HELP. THANK ME LATER.

Forum List

Back