"We Love Death More Than You Love Life!"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Remember when that was attributable to IslamoFascists????
Not anymore!!!
Now, it it is the motto of our ersatz Fascists, the Democrats.

1. Now Democrats are planning on killing Supreme Court Justices and their clerks if abortion is turned over to the states:

DHS braces for violence after Roe leak, probes threats to burn ...​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10829117

Threats include burning down or storming the Supreme Court building as well as murdering justices and their clerks. There are also threats ...

2. And if that NAKBA occurs.....and Democrats may have to travel a few miles to kill kids,....

Blue states expand who can provide abortions as they brace ...​

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/05/17 › states-...

Furthering the crunch, states like Kansas and Indiana have laws on the books saying that only a physician can perform an abortion. Others, such ...

Looks like they'll let....maybe....Uber drives give abortions.....maybe in 7-11s so there is 24-hour access.....or drive-throughs.

3. Whoopi sure entertained me with this "memory" of hers:

🌐 Whoopi Goldberg gives fiery speech on 'The View' about abortion amid ...yahoo.com› entertainment › whoopi-goldberg-the-view-scotus-leak-abortion-164542128.html
Goldberg continued, "Well, we got tired of tripping over women in bathrooms, public bathrooms, who were giving themselves abortions because there was nowhere safe, nowhere clean, nowhere to go....

I really don't recall having to do that hop, skip and jump.....but, she is a bit older than moi.

4. Testimony at a hearing in Congress yesterday, just to check all the boxes:

“Systemic barriers, racism and white supremacy are at the roots of both our maternal health crisis and our abortion access crisis,” Robinson said."

5. Democrats.....don't forget to get your check in to Planned Parenthood....and get the new bumper sticker "Kill Your Kid....Ask Me How!"

Nothing to worry about. Take away their pu$$y hats & they lose their super powers.
DHS already said the real domestic extremists are all the conservatives who believe in the Bible, guns & the Constitution. The worst are those concerned school parents trying to stop groomers & racist indoctrination.
You know, the people who just want to be left alone but the left won't stop f*ing with...

. Democrats.....don't forget to get your check in to Planned Parenthood....and get the new bumper sticker "Kill Your Kid....Ask Me How!"
Well, IF the 5 Justices hold the line and the ruling becomes official, it will create an opportunity for the most vocal critics on the Left to invest their time and resources in helping poor women to get to a clinic in a way that is convenient for them.

My greatest hope for overall reductions in abortions comes from my sincere belief that most abortions are done for the convenience of the couple who carelessly created a life they didn't want. IF this ruling stands and even if the Left manages to get full DC funding for abortion travel and lodging, there will still be a lot of women who just won't want to go through the extra hassle and they'll suddenly discover contraceptives are easier. :)

Another exegesis on the Democrat Culture of Killing.

"A Culture That Celebrates Dismembering Children In The Womb Can’t Understand Why It’s Afflicted With Mass Shootings

...those who see through the left’s exploitation of this tragedy know there’s something much bigger going on here than a nefarious piece of hardware.

It’s the sickest of ironies that the Texas tragedy interrupted the left’s mental breakdown upon learning that their contrived “right to abortion” looks to be ending. After the leak of the draft opinion of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, demonstrators harassed and threatened Supreme Court justices outside their homes, sang “Thank God for abortion,” and threw Molotov cocktails into pregnancy resource centers to burn them. Biden and others admitted that abortion kills a “child.”

...it’s impossible to look honestly at mass shootings and ignore the culture of death that prompts them.

This culture is much deeper than abortion, though. That barbaric ritual is in many ways just another piece of rotten fruit from the same Godless tree. It’s in rejecting the Creator’s authority and the truth that He made every human being in His own image and for His glory, not our own, that our society embraces death."

Remember when that was attributable to IslamoFascists????
Not anymore!!!
Now, it it is the motto of our ersatz Fascists, the Democrats.

1. Now Democrats are planning on killing Supreme Court Justices and their clerks if abortion is turned over to the states:

DHS braces for violence after Roe leak, probes threats to burn ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10829117
Threats include burning down or storming the Supreme Court building as well as murdering justices and their clerks. There are also threats ...

2. And if that NAKBA occurs.....and Democrats may have to travel a few miles to kill kids,....

Blue states expand who can provide abortions as they brace ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/05/17 › states-...
Furthering the crunch, states like Kansas and Indiana have laws on the books saying that only a physician can perform an abortion. Others, such ...

Looks like they'll let....maybe....Uber drives give abortions.....maybe in 7-11s so there is 24-hour access.....or drive-throughs.

3. Whoopi sure entertained me with this "memory" of hers:

🌐 Whoopi Goldberg gives fiery speech on 'The View' about abortion amid ...yahoo.com› entertainment › whoopi-goldberg-the-view-scotus-leak-abortion-164542128.html
Goldberg continued, "Well, we got tired of tripping over women in bathrooms, public bathrooms, who were giving themselves abortions because there was nowhere safe, nowhere clean, nowhere to go....

I really don't recall having to do that hop, skip and jump.....but, she is a bit older than moi.

4. Testimony at a hearing in Congress yesterday, just to check all the boxes:

“Systemic barriers, racism and white supremacy are at the roots of both our maternal health crisis and our abortion access crisis,” Robinson said."

5. Democrats.....don't forget to get your check in to Planned Parenthood....and get the new bumper sticker "Kill Your Kid....Ask Me How!"

The main difference between the parties, and their symbols.

1653743000935.png

1653742935665.png

Forum List

Back