We know every aspect of the Maine shooters life, and yet don't have the manifesto of the democrat party, transgender child kiler...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just wanted to remind people that the left wing, democrat party, transgender school shooter, who murdered children in their school......we know almost nothing about that woman.....and still haven't seen her manifesto, since the FBI and police are hiding it.

Meanwhile, we know every aspect of the Maine shooters life....

Anti-gunners are assholes.

I just wanted to remind people that the left wing, democrat party, transgender school shooter, who murdered children in their school......we know almost nothing about that woman.....and still haven't seen her manifesto, since the FBI and police are hiding it.

What you leave out of the story

The efforts of parents and Nashville community members to stop the release of Covenant School shooter Audrey Hale’s writings, if successful, would be an unprecedented move that could have bigger implications going forward, an open-government expert told The Post.

The victims are fighting the release, not the politicians.

tranny sign.png

We all know what was in the Manifesto, it was a declaration of war against Christendom.

The powers that be are also at war with them, which is why they want it kept hidden.

They don't want Christians to know the world is out to destroy them.

The efforts of parents and Nashville community members to stop the release of Covenant School shooter Audrey Hale’s writings, if successful, would be an unprecedented move that could have bigger implications going forward, an open-government expert told The Post.

And it is still an inprecendented move.

We all know what was in the Manifesto, it was a declaration of war against Christendom.

The powers that be are also at war with them, which is why they want it kept hidden.

They don't want Christians to know the world is out to destroy them.
REPOST:

Wasn't it posted online?

I think we will get to see the Ark of the Covenant before we see the left wing, democrat party, transgender, school children killer's manifesto...
Thanks to your new house speaker there is a replica of that in TN I think,

Complete with dinosaurs.

I believe crime victims should have a say. And if they say not to release the manifesto, that should be a primary consideration.

Maybe they fear a copy-cat being triggered.
Umm, there has been enough media coverage to let the cat out of the bag concerning a copy cat.

It was clear from the beginning the Democrats and their media machine were going to squelch the Trans shooter tragic event because it didn't fit their narratives. Remember how quickly the focus changed from the school shooting to those Democrat politicians who got expelled?

Umm, there has been enough media coverage to let the cat out of the bag concerning a copy cat.
The coverage was how it was done not why.

Why is what motivates someone to do the same, a copy-cat, for the same reason.

Example, take January 6th, and the pseudo copy-cat Palestinian storming of the capitol.
Different motivation, yielded totally different outcomes.

And since all we have is speculation some could be a copy cat based on that.
You could say that almost any crime is a copycat of another crime. Like using the same weapons, ie an AR-15 style rifle. But that's not what motivates somebody into committing a similar crime. That's goes to the reasons, like via a manifesto, as to why a Christian school deserved to be attacked.
And the manifesto doesn't have to convince the world, just one lunatic.

You could say that almost any crime is a copycat of another crime. Like using the same weapons, ie an AR-15 style rifle. But that's not what motivates somebody into committing a similar crime. That's goes to the reasons, like via a manifesto, as to why a Christian school deserved to be attacked.
And the manifesto doesn't have to convince the world, just one lunatic.
And the speculation only has to convince one person.

Forum List

Back