We Just Had A Petition on Tuesday, Ya Numbskulls

Just unbelievable - what spoilt imbeciles!
I'm just watching on Sky News protestors - who are barely intelligible -whining that Hillary is 'better' than Trump 'no matter what anyone says' - i.e. no matter what all the people who voted for him think. I bet half of these morons didn't even vote. Their retarded behaviour is becoming utterly sickening.

I'm just watching on Sky News protestors - who are barely intelligible -whining that Hillary is 'better' than Trump 'no matter what anyone says' - i.e. no matter what all the people who voted for him think. I bet half of these morons didn't even vote. Their retarded behaviour is becoming utterly sickening.
The democrats assault on freedom is truly disgusting....

The democrats assault on freedom is truly disgusting....

Their behavior mimics that of every burgeoning Communist takeover in history.

This could be an indication of what's coming. The radical left may be planning to cause problems so that Trump is constantly putting out fires, rather than instituting his agenda. Some have predicted that Crazy Janet Yellen might purposely crash the economy. Plus there are those in the R party, who would also love to see Trump fail.

Somebody posted on my FaceBook wall and it hit the nail on the head:

The people who complained about
Trump not accepting the election results
are the people who are not accepting
the election results.

Forum List

Back