"We have to let border patrol do their job, so cut down the wire fence".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
So that excuse is nonsense and I will tell you why. The border patrol uses boats to "do their job" and fences to control where the migrants will congregate. Now with the fence coming down, the migrants will be trying cross all along the Rio grande. And with thousands of them coming per day this decision will result in many more migrant deaths from drowning.

So that excuse is nonsense and I will tell you why. The border patrol uses boats to "do their job" and fences to control where the migrants will congregate. Now with the fence coming down, the migrants will be trying cross all along the Rio grande. And with thousands of them coming per day this decision will result in many more migrant deaths from drowning.
I don't think the fences will come down all that much. Only when they prevent the CBP from getting to the river when they need to. Allowing then to cut the fence did not include any kind of order to remove the fence.

That is a bad thing? They could wait at the port of entry. Their choice. Their risk. Why should I give it a second thought?

So what.
If the invaders had stayed home they wouldn't be in the river.

Stock the river with these guys. We have plenty in Florida we'll be happy to get rid of.

1706159144264.png

The Supreme Court has spoken. Get steppin’ Texas.

I don't think the fences will come down all that much. Only when they prevent the CBP from getting to the river when they need to. Allowing then to cut the fence did not include any kind of order to remove the fence.
Lord woman...you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Forum List

Back