We have gun crime because democrats keep releasing violent gun offenders.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
From Chicago..the land of gun control......another felon gun offender, released on probation, caught with another illegal gun.......this is why we have high rates of gun crime in cities controlled by democrats......they refuse to lock up violent gun offenders....

Why is that?

I think they need shooters shooting up these neighborhoods to get votes and to push gun control.....tell me I'm wrong, since they are the ones screaming about gun crime, and then letting known, violent gun offenders out of jail...

CWB Chicago: Déjà vu: Man on probation for having a gun in a car is charged with.... having a gun in a car again

A man who is on probation for having a gun in a car in the Old Town neighborhood is back in jail, accused of (wait for it) having a gun in a car in the Old Town neighborhood last week.

Police working a concentrated mission on the 1200 block of North Sedgwick following a recent shooting pulled Coby Underwood over around 9:30 p.m. on July 6th because his van had only one working headlight, according to a CPD report. Officers reportedly smelled pot coming from the van, and they asked the occupants to step out.

Two handguns were found behind a loose panel next to the rear passenger seat and cops located heroin and crack cocaine in the car, too, police said.

Police said Underwood, 19, told them that he owned the vehicle, but had no knowledge of any firearms or drugs being inside.

Underwood is charged with three narcotics possession charges and misdemeanor unlawful use of a weapon on public lands (a prosecutor refused to file a felony gun charge).

Judge Sandra Ortiz set bail at $5,000 on the new charges. However, Underwood was also ordered held without bail on a violation of probation.

In December 2017, officers received a tip about a suspicious person in the1300 block of Hudson.

At the scene, officers found a car with Underwood and another man sitting in the back seat. Police said they found a loaded handgun with an extended magazine, cocaine, and pot near where he was sitting.

Last July, Underwood pleaded guilty to unlawful use of a weapon and was sentenced to 18-months probation. Eleven additional felony charges approved by a grand jury were dropped in the deal that was okayed by Judge Catherine Haberkorn.

This OP is exactly right. Democrats are the crime family and routinely release killers back into society.

From Chicago..the land of gun control......another felon gun offender, released on probation, caught with another illegal gun.......this is why we have high rates of gun crime in cities controlled by democrats......they refuse to lock up violent gun offenders....

Because we have nowhere to lock them up.

https://www.chicagoappleseed.org/tag/cook-county-jail-overcrowding/

I think they need shooters shooting up these neighborhoods to get votes and to push gun control.....tell me I'm wrong, since they are the ones screaming about gun crime, and then letting known, violent gun offenders out of jail...

Again, most gun deaths are domestic violence and suicide.

We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have another 7 million on probation and parole. locking htem up isn't the answer.

MEANWHILE, in those evil European countries where they ban guns and have lots of welfare programs.... they only lock up 69,000 in the UK and 78,000 in Germany.

Meanwhile back in reality, the GOP ran the state houses in 30+ states recently (I think the current number is 28) and thusly the prison systems. If thugs are being released; the onus is largely on the GOP for doing so.

Other nations have much more lenient prison systems, by the way…. why don’t they have a gun problem?

Oh yeah…they don’t have guns. We do.

I win.

Meanwhile back in reality, the GOP ran the state houses in 30+ states recently (I think the current number is 28) and thusly the prison systems. If thugs are being released; the onus is largely on the GOP for doing so.

Other nations have much more lenient prison systems, by the way…. why don’t they have a gun problem?

I win.
the laws are put in place by liberal filth dim and rep. ALL FILthy scum!

We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have another 7 million on probation and parole. locking htem up isn't the answer.

MEANWHILE, in those evil European countries where they ban guns and have lots of welfare programs.... they only lock up 69,000 in the UK and 78,000 in Germany.
Those same white nations you state have cause all the misery in the world. Don't worry. The Asians are getting ready to take over as the baton is passed. And point of order. They live off of discipline far more then us and do not put up with the games you promote and provide. There will be no Christian mottos from you to start.

We have a lot of violent gun offenders because people like the OP help crazies, criminals and terrorists acquire guns. This is on you cowboys and your guns for all policies. Without the guns most of these pussies wouldn`t have been "violent gun offenders". Get it?

We need gun control as it would be 100% effective in pissing off conservatives.

We have a lot of violent gun offenders because people like the OP help crazies, criminals and terrorists acquire guns. This is on you cowboys and your guns for all policies. Without the guns most of these pussies wouldn`t have been "violent gun offenders". Get it?
As usual, you lie.

Lol
Shit for brains, The vast majority of violent criminals are repeat criminals in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws.
Violent criminals should be executed, then we don’t have that problem of repeat offenders anymore do we?

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Lol
Shit for brains, The vast majority of violent criminals are repeat criminals in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws.
Violent criminals should be executed, then we don’t have that problem of repeat offenders anymore do we?

Execute liberals too.

Lol

Strict gun control laws are non existent if everyone who wants a gun can get one. Where do you come up with this dumb shit anyway? City and state gun control laws aren`t worth a damn when there are no checks at the city and state borders. Why do I feel like I`m talking to an 8 year old here?

Lol

Strict gun control laws are non existent if everyone who wants a gun can get one. Where do you come up with this dumb shit anyway? City and state gun control laws aren`t worth a damn when there are no checks at the city and state borders. Why do I feel like I`m talking to an 8 year old here?
lol
Firearms are here to stay… Live with it

No amount of your frivolous fucking gun control laws will save a single soul

Lol

Liar, we have gun control laws. problem is filth like you do not enforce them and keep letting killers loose.

You are making it sound like that jail is the only one that we have here.

I most definitely agree that crime keeps happening because of violent offenders being released too early. I saw some of the Inside Edition show last night and on there a 76 year old man was talked about. He was released after doing twenty one years for his previous murder charge and once he was out, he killed a woman stabbing her eleven times in front of her two children. Why was he released at all? The judge who let him go thought that the guy was too old to have the ability to kill again. The life sentence is being pushed for now. To me, that judge should be charged as well.

God bless you and every family that the man has impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. His previous murder victim was also stabbed in front of their kids too.

Those European countries are now experiencing more and more violent crime, you doofus.......they are entering the same period we were at in the 1960s with the delay in their countries due to World War 2.

I win.

Moron, it is the judges and prosecutors, not the prisons..... the democrat judges are letting these morons out with bail and out of prison on light sentences while the democrat prosecutors as in this case...are not charging on the felony gun charges....

Forum List

Back