"We Got 'em All" It's coming!! Trump to end Mule Team and the Dem 5 Families

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Hillary was supposed to be inevitable. They had the FBI as their Gestapo, they were going to appoint the 5th gun grabbing SCOTUS judge and the 2A would already be gone and with it, the Constitution would be reduced to just old hemp paper that you could use to roll joints. But Trump won!

Soros couldn't accept the Trump victory. He knows his time to destroy the USA is running out and has put Progressives on a full Jihad to fundamentally transform America...and not for the better either: think Cuba, Baltimore or Venezuela. Soros was the guy who called AL Gore and ordered him to retract his concession to Bush and hold up the peaceful transition of Presidential power hostage to an insane, Boss Tweet recount.

But you fucked with the wrong guy! Trump is not afraid of you, he's not intimidate, he's going to get even. You made it personal, you went after his family, you're not going to like how he pays that back.

The Mule Team is done. Comey. Rice. Rosenstein. Lynch. Hillary.

As Michael is walking down the church steps after the baptism, the Lieutenant tells him, "We got em all"

Oh well, Frank!
At least Father Putin was Happy with his win. After all, he worked hard on flipping 4M peoples votes with facebook ads!

Oh well, Frank!
At least Father Putin was Happy with his win. After all, he worked hard on flipping 4M peoples votes with facebook ads!

"I was all set to vote for Hillary, when I suddenly remembered a Russian Facebook ad and I must have flipped my vote to Trump" -- J Starkey

Oh well, Frank!

How come businesses don’t follow Russia’s example? I mean imagine 4 million more customers!

I don’t know of any marketing campaign that has ever come close to what Russia did on Facebook.

Oh well, Frank!

How come businesses don’t follow Russia’s example? I mean imagine 4 million more customers!

I don’t know of any marketing campaign that has ever come close to what Russia did on Facebook.

Maybe Tide is using Russian bots to convince young Progressives that TidePods are a great dessert?

Oh well, Frank!

With Facebook’s approval, so are you still a Facebook user?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, Frank!

"I was all set to vote for Hillary, when I suddenly remembered a Russian Facebook ad and I must have flipped my vote to Trump" -- J Starkey
These have to be some of my all time fav ads. God bless those fun Russians that though these up!

win.JPG

win 2.JPG

Oh well, Frank!

These have to be some of my all time fav ads. God bless those fun Russians that though these up!

View attachment 192280

View attachment 192281

Coffee nose wash!

WTF!!!

That's hilarious!

No wonder Jake flipped his vote

Oh well, Frank!

View attachment 192280

View attachment 192281

Coffee nose wash!

WTF!!!

That's hilarious!

No wonder Jake flipped his vote
FB is screening a lot of posts at this point from true liberal point of views and polls asking questions like "should we send troops to the border".

(note actual liberals and libtards are not one in the same. A liberal believes in liberty; a libtard thinks the government should force you to accept their point of view)

Hillary was supposed to be inevitable. They had the FBI as their Gestapo, they were going to appoint the 5th gun grabbing SCOTUS judge and the 2A would already be gone and with it, the Constitution would be reduced to just old hemp paper that you could use to roll joints. But Trump won!

Soros couldn't accept the Trump victory. He knows his time to destroy the USA is running out and has put Progressives on a full Jihad to fundamentally transform America...and not for the better either: think Cuba, Baltimore or Venezuela. Soros was the guy who called AL Gore and ordered him to retract his concession to Bush and hold up the peaceful transition of Presidential power hostage to an insane, Boss Tweet recount.

But you fucked with the wrong guy! Trump is not afraid of you, he's not intimidate, he's going to get even. You made it personal, you went after his family, you're not going to like how he pays that back.

As Michael is walking down the church steps after the baptism, the Lieutenant tells him, "We got em all"

I see Frank got his hands on a bumper crop of mushrooms. :cuckoo:

Thanks for passing on that comic book once you were done reading it. But the pages are all stuck together.

Thanks for passing on that comic book once you were done reading it. But the pages are all stuck together.

Did I ever tell you about the conversation I had with a bag of buttons in parking lot of a strip center outside of Phoenix AZ?

Did I ever tell you about the conversation I had with a bag of buttons in parking lot of a strip center outside of Phoenix AZ?

Yes. Every time you post I see that conversation. ;)

This is all leading up to the November elections. If the GOP holds the House, get out the orange jumpsuits. If the Dems win, all will be forgiven.

Forum List

Back