We gather on USMB for a national prayer for Donald Trump 11:55 lead by Jitss

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Please join us for a forum prayer at noon today! I will lead it off at 11:55 with a prayer and all other please add a prayer for the president, and we will take a site moment of silence at 12:02 for 25 seconds where we refrain from posting for 25 seconds.

Look forward to seeing you all there at 11:55

God bless

Please join us for a forum prayer at noon today! I will lead it off at 11:55 with a prayer and all other please add a prayer for the president, and we will take a site moment of silence at 12:02 for 25 seconds where we refrain from posting for 25 seconds.

God bless

Fuck him, feed him fish heads.

“I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing [the area] with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop,” Budde said.

She excoriated the president for standing in front of the church — its windows boarded up with plywood — holding up a Bible, which Budde said “declares that God is love.”

“Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence,” Budde of the president. “We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us.”

-----------------------------------
he needs prayers alright, because he is one sick human being, and all the prayers in the world won't help him.

• Banned
“I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing [the area] with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop,” Budde said.

She excoriated the president for standing in front of the church — its windows boarded up with plywood — holding up a Bible, which Budde said “declares that God is love.”

“Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence,” Budde of the president. “We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us.”

he needs prayers alright, because he is one sick human being, and all the prayers in the world won't help him.
We will pray for the bishop

• Banned

God bless

Fuck him, feed him fish heads.
Wow

We will prey for the bishop
I am sure you have him in yer sights...

She doesn't need your prayers.

Let his days be few, and let another have his office ~ Psalms 109:8

:lol:

She doesn't need your prayers.
She does!

We will prey for the bishop
I am sure you have him in yer sights...

I'm rather fond of praying.

“God, clear my name. Plead my case against unjust charges of these ungodly workers of wickedness. Deliver me from these lying degenerates,” Psalm 43:1 TPT

Mighty Lion of Judah, roar over our nation and through Your people in intercession.

Father, I pray that you intervene in a mighty way and vindicate President Trump and make it known that you are God and that you are the One who is moving mightily through Trump on their behalf.

Melt the hearts of the protesters with Your Holy Fire. Cause it to come to pass, Your perfect Will as your Kingdom comes to pass in America.

Back up every plan that you have given President Trump. Pull down the strongholds trying to block your plans. Rise up mightily, LORD, on behalf of President Trump.

Cover President Trump, Vice President Pence, their families and administration with the power of Your blood over their minds, bodies, souls and spirits.

I cover them with Psalm 91, such that nothing can harm them.

May Your angels watch over and protect them. No evil can overtake them. No weapon formed against them shall prosper, in Jesus’ name.

This is the day You have made and we shall rejoice in your victory over it. We continue to stand with You, that Your will be done in and through President Trump.

Thank you Jesus, for Your faithfulness, for You started a good work in and through President Trump and You will complete it.

I decree and declare that the mountains of hindrance will melt like wax at Your presence over this nation and I cry out for Your Holy Fire and Revival sweep through and convict hearts.

I pray that you will rise up and live bigly through your people this day.

Rise up Your mighty army of warring worshipers, that we boldly take back the land, and even more than ever before. We will not back down promoting that You are King and that You alone reign over the United States of America.

And I thank You for your work in uniting the USA with Israel. Pour down Your Fire and Rain over our nations. Together we will be a Lighthouse that leads all nations to you.

Yes, You are king and we worship you alone.

I decree and declare that all men will bow down and declare that You are King over this nation! In Jesus’ name!

And just by way of an FYI, the United States is a nation of many faiths and religions. None of which approve of violence or hatred.

Forum List

Back