We continue to see some very positive trends in America

I never said it was irrelevant. Just that the income increase for higher paid workers is more relevant. Less increase in money is less increase in money, no matter how much you try to disguise it behind percentage points, dumb ass.
Percentages matter because it is the most fair and accurate way to measure, you extreme partisan ass.

That’s why taxes are done by percentage of what you make instead of “real” money dillhole.
So after 35 years of Reagan tax rates, 70% of the country is living paycheck-to-paycheck. Great job.

So after 35 years of Reagan tax rates, 70% of the country is living paycheck-to-paycheck. Great job.

Doesn't that amount to a lack of personal responsibility? It also means that those people are comfortable knowing that there WILL be a paycheck next week or next month. They trust that the economy is strong.

The left is committed to getting illegal aliens to steal elections for them. Good to see the federal government actually upholding the law. Something we didn’t see for 8 years under the Obama Administration.

Homeland Security Chief Orders Review of State Laws Allowing Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens
Do you think they will find as much as that silly commission Trump started looking for those 3 million illegal immigrant voters?
Will probably find about 3 million...

The left is committed to getting illegal aliens to steal elections for them. Good to see the federal government actually upholding the law. Something we didn’t see for 8 years under the Obama Administration.

Homeland Security Chief Orders Review of State Laws Allowing Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens
Do you think they will find as much as that silly commission Trump started looking for those 3 million illegal immigrant voters?
Will probably find about 3 million...

Let me know when that happens.

I will. But you’ll definitely do some asinine mental gymnastics trying to claim that 3 million just isn’t that many illegals. :laugh:

Tell us all again how 4.5% increase for the lower class is actually less than the 2.9% increase for the rest. :laugh:

So to recap: under the ignorant failed policies of the left, the wealthy got wealthier, while wages went up the most (and unemployment went to record lows) for the lower class under President Trump and the Republicans.

CB4CE486-F49B-4670-AA1B-4895099DA4D4.jpeg

I will. But you’ll definitely do some asinine mental gymnastics trying to claim that 3 million just isn’t that many illegals. :laugh:

Tell us all again how 4.5% increase for the lower class is actually less than the 2.9% increase for the rest. :laugh:
There is no evidence of any illegals voting, just garbage crap again and spin repeated endlessly...

So to recap: under the ignorant failed policies of the left, the wealthy got wealthier, while wages went up the most (and unemployment went to record lows) for the lower class under President Trump and the Republicans.

View attachment 298173
We are running a GOP system for the last 30 years. Where is there a Reconciliation law and filibuster rule, they can pass tax cuts and cuts in services with 51 votes in the Senate while reform take 60. It's time to go. Nuclear. Obama wouldn't do it because he was black.

There is no evidence of any illegals voting, just garbage crap again and spin repeated endlessly...
First Franco denied economic data. Then he denied science. Now he’s denying reality. :eusa_doh:
Show me a story about anyone being arrested for it or caught for it. They would have to be crazy to vote it would be a crime a serious crime. You are brainwashed functional moron. LOL please tell moderator to allow autofill to log on. Oh well until tomorrow Happy New Year and merry Christmas change the channel LOL

First Franco denied economic data. Then he denied science. Now he’s denying reality. :eusa_doh:
Show me a story about anyone being arrested for it or caught for it. They would have to be crazy to vote it would be a crime a serious crime. You are brainwashed functional moron. LOL please tell moderator to allow autofill to log on. Oh well until tomorrow Happy New Year and merry Christmas change the channel LOL
I see David Lynch of the Talking Heads has been voting for everyone but president on a green card and he got caught. So there you go you were right all along LOL

There is no evidence of any illegals voting...
Show me a story about anyone being arrested for it or caught for it. They would have to be crazy to vote it would be a crime a serious crime.
Your ignorance is astounding. How about I show you thousands of them?

Voter Fraud Is Real. This Searchable Database Proves It.

Forum List

Back