We continue to see some very positive trends in America

That's interesting and all, but 2.9% for the median income of $63,688 adds up to almost twice of what 4.5% means for the $22,500 max that the lowest 25% makes. I'm not sure how you can claim the poor is where most the increase is going when they only get about 1/2 of the increase in dollars that higher incomes get. Care to explain that?

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

You can play percentage games all you want, but bottom line, the bottom 25% only get half as much actual money increase as median people do.

That's interesting and all, but 2.9% for the median income of $63,688 adds up to almost twice of what 4.5% means for the $22,500 max that the lowest 25% makes. I'm not sure how you can claim the poor is where most the increase is going when they only get about 1/2 of the increase in dollars that higher incomes get. Care to explain that?

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

You can play percentage games all you want, but bottom line, the bottom 25% only get half as much actual money increase as median people do.

Why do you think percentages are a game?

Good news for the country and more bad news for Democrats. This great news has been coming now for three years and the Democrats have tried to undermine it with false accusations and even pushing for impeachment before Donald Trump took office. Why are they so desperate to harm America?

Jobless Claims Show Labor Market Ended 2019 on Strong Footing
JOHN CARNEY 2 Jan 2020

The number of Americans filing initial claims for unemployment benefits tumbled last week.

Initial jobless claims dropped 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 222,000 for the week ended December 28, according to data released by the Labor Department Thursday.

This suggests that the labor market remained strong throughout last year despite a downtick in economic growth and widespread fears of a recession throughout much of the summer.

[...]

The U.S. unemployment rate fell back to 3.5 percent, the lowest in nearly half a century. The Labor Department will release its estimate of December unemployment, as well as figures on job creation, on Friday, January 10, a week later than usual due to the holidays.

Jobless Claims Show Labor Market Ended 2019 on Strong Footing | Breitbart

When the Democrats here start whining about my source, please include which of my FACTS are wrong. Thank you!

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Why do you think percentages are a game?

Percentages in and of themselves are not a game, but they can be used to misrepresent information like Patriot did. Just looking at percentages implies that the lower income people got more from Trump's tax breaks than the mid and upper income groups did.

Good news for the country and more bad news for Democrats. This great news has been coming now for three years and the Democrats have tried to undermine it with false accusations and even pushing for impeachment before Donald Trump took office. Why are they so desperate to harm America?

Jobless Claims Show Labor Market Ended 2019 on Strong Footing
JOHN CARNEY 2 Jan 2020

The number of Americans filing initial claims for unemployment benefits tumbled last week.

Initial jobless claims dropped 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 222,000 for the week ended December 28, according to data released by the Labor Department Thursday.

This suggests that the labor market remained strong throughout last year despite a downtick in economic growth and widespread fears of a recession throughout much of the summer.

[...]

The U.S. unemployment rate fell back to 3.5 percent, the lowest in nearly half a century. The Labor Department will release its estimate of December unemployment, as well as figures on job creation, on Friday, January 10, a week later than usual due to the holidays.

Jobless Claims Show Labor Market Ended 2019 on Strong Footing | Breitbart

When the Democrats here start whining about my source, please include which of my FACTS are wrong. Thank you!
What we need is real programs like sheep College University and training for the good jobs that we are missing out on and that are going to places like Germany and France where the rich and giant corporations are taxed enough so that there is money to invest in people and infrastructure. It is about time for wages to actually go up. Experts are wondering why it took so damn long.

What we need is real programs like sheep College University and training for the good jobs that we are missing out on and that are going to places like Germany and France where the rich and giant corporations are taxed enough so that there is money to invest in people and infrastructure. It is about time for wages to actually go up. Experts are wondering why it took so damn long.

Wages in the United States increased 5.34 percent in November of 2019 over the same month in the previous year.
United States Wages and Salaries Growth

You think it's more important for children to be anti-liberal than it is for them to have an education required to survive and prosper in today's world?
It's more important that they learn civics, the true history of America and the failure of Leftist governments than it is to encourage anal sex, transgedering, and other Leftist dogma.

Care to explain that?
Yes. They are getting a considerably higher percentage. It’s basic math that you’re desperately trying to ignore.

The funny part is, had MaObama achieved that, you’d be publicly asking him if you could give him blowjobs.

The fact is - wages are rising much faster for the poor than anyone else. And President Trump and the Republicans have also created record low unemployment for minorities.

Proving yet again that everyone does better under conservative policies and conservative principles.

That's interesting and all, but 2.9% for the median income of $63,688 adds up to almost twice of what 4.5% means for the $22,500 max that the lowest...makes. I'm not sure how you can claim the poor is where most the increase is going when they only get about 1/2 of the increase in dollars that higher incomes get. Care to explain that?
Like all leftists...Bulldog here doesn’t understand basic math. :laugh:

See son, 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9%. Wages are going up more and faster for the poor. It’s a little technical for you simple-minded leftists so you should really just trust on this. After all, you people can’t even figure out male and female. :laugh:

That's interesting and all, but 2.9% for the median income of $63,688 adds up to almost twice of what 4.5% means for the $22,500 max that the lowest...makes. I'm not sure how you can claim the poor is where most the increase is going when they only get about 1/2 of the increase in dollars that higher incomes get. Care to explain that?
Like all leftists...Bulldog here doesn’t understand basic math. :laugh:

See son, 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9%. Wages are going up more and faster for the poor. It’s a little technical for you simple-minded leftists so you should really just trust on this. After all, you people can’t even figure out male and female. :laugh:

Yes. 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9% but in actual dollars and cents, 2.9% of $63,688 (median income) is $1846.95 while 4.5% of $22,500 (top income for bottom 25% of the country) is only $1012.50 I'm sure this is all very confusing to you, and might not even make sense for a Trump supporter, but for someone with the IQ at or above that of the average house cat, it makes lots of sense.

Yes. 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9% but in actual dollars and cents, 2.9% of $63,688 (median income) is $1846.95 while 4.5% of $22,500 (top income for bottom 25% of the country) is only $1012.50
Yes, stupid, someone who makes 3’s as much will bring home more actual dollars if their increase is 1.6% less.

You still have no point. As a desperate idiot partisan hack, once your lie has been debunked, you’re now trying to convince everyone that increased wages for the poor are irrelevant. It’s the kind of stupid that can only come from the left.

Again...your dumb ass would be begging Obama to let you give him a blowjob if he achieved 1/10th of that increase for the lower class.

Yes. 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9% but in actual dollars and cents, 2.9% of $63,688 (median income) is $1846.95 while 4.5% of $22,500 (top income for bottom 25% of the country) is only $1012.50
Yes, stupid, someone who makes 3’s as much will bring home more actual dollars if their increase is 1.6% less.

You still have no point. As a desperate idiot partisan hack, once your lie has been debunked, you’re now trying to convince everyone that increased wages for the poor are irrelevant. It’s the kind of stupid that can only come from the left.

Again...your dumb ass would be begging Obama to let you give him a blowjob if he achieved 1/10th of that increase for the lower class.

I never said it was irrelevant. Just that the income increase for higher paid workers is more relevant. Less increase in money is less increase in money, no matter how much you try to disguise it behind percentage points, dumb ass.

I never said it was irrelevant. Just that the income increase for higher paid workers is more relevant. Less increase in money is less increase in money, no matter how much you try to disguise it behind percentage points, dumb ass.
Percentages matter because it is the most fair and accurate way to measure, you extreme partisan ass.

That’s why taxes are done by percentage of what you make instead of “real” money dillhole.

Wages in the United States increased 5.34 percent in November of 2019 over the same month in the previous year.
United States Wages and Salaries Growth
Mainly because of minimum wage increases in Democratic states and cities. On the other hand what I said still goes

Yes. 4.5% is a higher percentage than 2.9% but in actual dollars and cents, 2.9% of $63,688 (median income) is $1846.95 while 4.5% of $22,500 (top income for bottom 25% of the country) is only $1012.50 I'm sure this is all very confusing to you, and might not even make sense for a Trump supporter, but for someone with the IQ at or above that of the average house cat, it makes lots of sense.
Hahahaha.....

That's the most pitiful attempt at a "More=Less" argument I've ever heard.

You people can't keep your lies strait. You're supposed to be saying it's a Great Obama Economy, remember?

Hahahaha.....

That's the most pitiful attempt at a "More=Less" argument I've ever heard.

You people can't keep your lies strait. You're supposed to be saying it's a Great Obama Economy, remember?

I knew you wouldn't have the mental capacity to understand.

You think it's more important for children to be anti-liberal than it is for them to have an education required to survive and prosper in today's world?
It's more important that they learn civics, the true history of America and the failure of Leftist governments than it is to encourage anal sex, transgedering, and other Leftist dogma.
I'll think I'll go with psychiatrists and psychologists and experts and not with right Wing bigots thanks

Forum List

Back