We Conservatives Welcome You to the United Northeastern States of America

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
As you may have noticed, the only climate-related threads in this website are about the Northeastern section of the United States, where temperatures have been below average as of late. To these cherry pickers, the Western portion of the USA, doesn't exist, because temperatures there have been above average, and you just don't want to poop the party by talking about warm stuff, do you? How slick.

Not to mention that global warming refers to Planet Earth, not to a country or region.

I have two theories: 1) Conservatives are clueless regarding climate.
2) Conservatives play dumb regarding climate.

What's your pick?

Jan-2015-US-Divisional-Avg-Temp-Ranks.gif

The far right conwarmers know they have lost the game. The millennials laugh at them every day.

There is a third option. You don't understand what it is you are talking about.
you THINK that the debate is all about the northeast cold snap, but in fact, it is the entire planet that is NOT getting warmer. Above normal heat in one area, below heat in another section....is exactly what happens in a dynamic system.

You get back to us when they climate scientists can predict the weather 2 days out, ACCURATELY, and then I'll give some consideration to the notion they might know what is going to happen in 70+ years.

Until then, grapple with this thought. The Earth should be at exactly what temperature?

Since Darkwind is merely giving an uninformed opinion, let's move right along.

you THINK that the debate is all about the northeast cold snap, but in fact, it is the entire planet that is NOT getting warmer. Above normal heat in one area, below heat in another section....is exactly what happens in a dynamic system.

You get back to us when they climate scientists can predict the weather 2 days out, ACCURATELY, and then I'll give some consideration to the notion they might know what is going to happen in 70+ years.

Until then, grapple with this thought. The Earth should be at exactly what temperature?
A very good question!

My opinions are always informed. Your disagreeing with them does not render them less informed.

On top of that, I can take information, apply critical thought, and arrive a conclusions without having to be given answers by people with agendas. But you have a nice day anyway.

My opinions are always informed. Your disagreeing with them does not render them less informed.

On top of that, I can take information, apply critical thought, and arrive a conclusions without having to be given answers by people with agendas. But you have a nice day anyway.
Having Starkey disagree with you adds to your credibility.

Having Starkey disagree with you adds to your credibility.
I'd have to agree with you on that.....:muahaha:

That region, and the whole northern continent had a mile high glacier covering it too. More than once I believe. Climate has always changed and always will, pointing to contemporary temperatures proves that you, like most lefties, don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Politics rules your mind, everything goes through those little political filters and anyone disagreeing is backwards or stupid.

Even more interesting is that the very scientists that are telling us that we are rapidly warming the planet, also told us that the changes created by this warming in the jet stream would result in some very cold and prolonged storms in the temperate areas of the world. But the 'Conservatives' cannot be bothered to actually read what the scientists state, they are much too busy making up lies about what the scientists have stated.

Even more interesting is that the very scientists that are telling us that we are rapidly warming the planet, also told us that the changes created by this warming in the jet stream would result in some very cold and prolonged storms in the temperate areas of the world. But the 'Conservatives' cannot be bothered to actually read what the scientists state, they are much too busy making up lies about what the scientists have stated.
Yeah, they told us that after they were embarrassed by a decade of colder weather across the entire globe...

In other words...they covered their asses with a blanket statement. Don't be any more stupid than you already are.

No, we are waiting for proof, not community consensus. Consensus isn't science, consensus is deciding on when and where to hold the Tupperware party.

What do you mean "I think" conservatives are are making lots of references to the Northeast? Are you a member of this forum or have you not been around lately?

Forum List

Back