Zone1 We Can't Get Past It If We Won't Get Past It

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

I should know better than to ask, but what the hell:

Does anyone have a problem with interracial adoption?

"When white parents adopt a Black or biracial child, they are giving that child a home and a family. They are also establishing a situation that risks repeating a dangerous narrative: White people are the benevolent rescuers and patrons of needy Black people. So it is important to say right at the start that when white parents adopt a child of another race or ethnicity, they are depriving that child of a profoundly valuable resource: a mother and/or father who can guide that child in navigating U.S. culture as a minority and can also connect that child to the rich cultural heritage that is their birthright."

Really?

The only people I've ever heard of with a problem with it are blacks.

It was even portrayed in that 70's sit-com where the older white man adopts 2 black kids arnold and willis (I forget the name of the TV show).

Where the kid would say WHATCHYOUTALKIN'BOUT WILLIS?

That's a lie. I get tired of white supremacists making these kinds of claims. First off, we can't get past racism as long as whites are practicing it. I have known white women who were disowned by their families for seeing black men.

It was even portrayed in that 70's sit-com where the older white man adopts 2 black kids arnold and willis (I forget the name of the TV show).

Different Strokes

First off, we can't get past racism as long as whites are practicing it.

You mean we can't get off racism as long as you're not being given enough FREE MONEY?

Ya see...not giving IM2 free money IS RAYSIS!

So until we empty our wallets into his hands...all whitey be raysis!

Maybe that's not the best example, considering how Dana Plato turned out . . .

Didn't she get knocked up by eddie vanhalen?
I think that was the little plump chick from "One Day at a Time."

Dana Plato came to a bad end. Fell into drugs (of course), dated men for money, and robbed a store - video store IRRC. The people called the cops and said "that girl from Different Strokes just robbed us."

"When white parents adopt a Black or biracial child, they are giving that child a home and a family. They are also establishing a situation that risks repeating a dangerous narrative: White people are the benevolent rescuers and patrons of needy Black people. So it is important to say right at the start that when white parents adopt a child of another race or ethnicity, they are depriving that child of a profoundly valuable resource: a mother and/or father who can guide that child in navigating U.S. culture as a minority and can also connect that child to the rich cultural heritage that is their birthright."

Really?
Humans are tribal beings…only woke white quilt whackos try to defy nature….STICK WITH YOUR KIND and leave nature alone. This shit is so fucking simple.

Really?

Plus the simple fact that there are probably more black children needing adoption than black parents looking to adopt.

That's a lie. I get tired of white supremacists making these kinds of claims. First off, we can't get past racism as long as whites are practicing it. I have known white women who were disowned by their families for seeing black men.

You don't think black men get grief from other blacks for dating or marrying white women?

Affirmative. YOUR fear and weakness is YOUR problem. In the real world all people are people. All our own kind.
You are welcome to keep self manipulating and telling yourself all that feel good bullshit but we all know better… We believe our lying eyes.
We look different, we speak different, we behave differently…Get this…WE’RE DIFFERENT!

You are welcome to keep self manipulating and telling yourself all that feel good bullshit but we all know better… ....

YOU don't know anything. Reality is reality whether you feel good about it or not.

...... we behave differently…Get this…WE’RE DIFFERENT!

If you ever left the bunker and experienced anything of the world you would realize that when it comes right down to it all people are essentially the same. Do you know what "essentially" means?

Anywhere you go, you will find that most people want to work hard to support and protect their families. All people laugh, cry, get angry, are hopeful at times and discouraged at others. The basics of being human and living life are essentially the same for all of us. Everywhere you go you will find some criminals and cowards, but for the most part most people just want to love their families and live their lives in peace and hopefully prosperity. America is the greatest country on earth because we offer the opportunity to make and have that for each person according to their guts, ambition, ability, and grit. That's one of many reasons why people from ever corner of the earth want to come here.

Forum List

Back