We can all breathe easy now!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

This travesty of propaganda has been CANCELED!

pB43k.jpg

View attachment 371465
Just saying the "P" word is racist.

Stop it!

And when I say stop it, I don't mean to give anyone mental images of stop signs, for which you may be arrested by you know who.

Sorry if I offended anyone for using any of my words. In fact, my dream is to become a mime so I will no longer offend anyone ever again.

J_Mime_work22.jpg

View attachment 371465
I don't recall ever watching that, but it seems pretty innocent on the face of it. What is it they have a problem with?
They don't have a problem with the movie they just want to piss everyone off....angry fascists are dangerous....wait until they really dig into movies books and shows as well as music....you will wish you stood against this by the time they are done stripping us of everything American.....art education literature will all change to something a kin to China.....right before your liberal eyes....

I don't recall ever watching that, but it seems pretty innocent on the face of it. What is it they have a problem with?
They don't have a problem with the movie they just want to piss everyone off....angry fascists are dangerous....wait until they really dig into movies books and shows as well as music....you will wish you stood against this by the time they are done stripping us of everything American.....art education literature will all change to something a kin to China.....right before your liberal eyes....
The bed wetting libturds can not, and will not acknowledge just how despotic and terrifyingly Orwellian they have become, and the path they're going down will hopefully lead to the widespread rejection of leftist dogma by an informed majority.

View attachment 371465
It's a funny comedy but because Arnold plays an undercover cop its apparently bad because......well fuck if I know.

Just wacked out morons caving to other wacked out morons.

Because he's a cop in a school. That's it. Something else about shutting down the school to jail pipeline or some such garble, but the jist is he's a cop. In a school. The Horror!

"Secret Police? Angry lefties have been watching too many grade B movies. What about the innocent people who were burned out or victimized by the mob? Anarchists and looters and arsonists can breathe easier now that the left wing mayor declared war on the Constitution.

Forum List

Back