We call on everyone and government departments to pay enough attention to protect our city

darwing

Dec 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I am an ordinary citizen of Seattle. Due to Covid-19 virus, Seattle was recently called Wuhan in the US. I want to appeal to everyone to boycott Shen Yun together. They will be performing here on March 27. They have performed all over the world and just returned from places like Japan and South Korea with severe outbreaks. Their performance in Australia did not even provide hand sanitizers. If one audience had a virus, all audiences were in danger. And it is said that some actors have been infected. I have reported to the Seattle health office,but the official didn’t pay much attention, which makes me very anxious. So I would like to call on everyone and government departments to pay enough attention to this. Protect our cities and our families from the threat of viruses.

Hello everyone, I am an ordinary citizen of Seattle. Due to Covid-19 virus, Seattle was recently called Wuhan in the US. I want to appeal to everyone to boycott Shen Yun together. They will be performing here on March 27. They have performed all over the world and just returned from places like Japan and South Korea with severe outbreaks. Their performance in Australia did not even provide hand sanitizers. If one audience had a virus, all audiences were in danger. And it is said that some actors have been infected. I have reported to the Seattle health office,but the official didn’t pay much attention, which makes me very anxious. So I would like to call on everyone and government departments to pay enough attention to this. Protect our cities and our families from the threat of viruses.
You're a dirty Commie rat propagandist.

Why should I believe you're from "Seattle"?

Do you know the secret Seattle handshake?

What's the secret Seattle password and response today?

Who played first base for the Seattle Mugwumps in the 1936 World Series?

What year did Seattle join the Confederacy and which side did they fight for during the Civil War, back in 1952?

Who is the President of Seattle?

You can't answer those questions, can you? You're not from Seattle.

What year did Seattle join the Confederacy and which side did they fight for during the Civil War, back in 1952?

Ok, I laughed. Especially at "mugwumps".

Ok, I laughed. Especially at "mugwumps".

That was a serious question. If she doesn't know that Berger McDonald was the first baseman for the Seattle Mugwumps, she's obviously a Chinese operative.

Forum List

Back