“We Believe Survivors”...apparently sexual assault is now a matter of life and death?

Bill Cosby gets sentenced today

A lot of survivors are testifying against him......are they all liars too?

More evidence there than there is vs Kavanaugh. Even your old ass sees that. And there are many many many allegations and the victims were adults. Another false equivalency from you. At least you are consistent.

How many does Kavanaugh have to try to rape before you believ3 his victims?

Republicans are taking sides against women

Their official position is to smear victims of sexual assault and call them liars

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
I think you just made that up.
Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
I don't need "logic." I have a dictionary. Ever heard of that?
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
    "the sole survivor of the massacre"
    • the remainder of a group of people or things.
      "a survivor from last year's team"
    • a person who copes well with difficulties in their life.
      "she is a born survivor"
That definition is inadequate for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being the second one. Copes well with difficulties? That’s rather subjective; and in no way indicative of the likelyhood of death. The opposite of survival. Like I said “a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
You aren't allowed to redefine words in common usage. Sorry.
Actually common usage changes current definitions of words. Often times for the very reason I presented. To get to the root of the matter one would need to examine the core, original definition.
This new habit of conflation is merely the bastardized soul child of a poor vocabulary, and the desire of one to confer greater import to their position. Like “Racist”, for example... Intellectually speaking, “common usage” has little to do with it.

Enough is enough.

The fake accusers and their attorneys should get the Michael Cohen treatment. Let's see how they're conspiring and who they're conspiring with.

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
I think you just made that up.
Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
I don't need "logic." I have a dictionary. Ever heard of that?
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
    "the sole survivor of the massacre"
    • the remainder of a group of people or things.
      "a survivor from last year's team"
    • a person who copes well with difficulties in their life.
      "she is a born survivor"
Your preference for another persons definition; isn’t a point of logic. It’s a matter of preference. This preference has been previously demonstrated.

Bill Cosby gets sentenced today

A lot of survivors are testifying against him......are they all liars too?

More evidence there than there is vs Kavanaugh. Even your old ass sees that. And there are many many many allegations and the victims were adults. Another false equivalency from you. At least you are consistent.

How many does Kavanaugh have to try to rape before you believ3 his victims?

One. When he was an adult. If I accuse you of rape and don't have any evidence, should people believe me?

Republicans are taking sides against women

Their official position is to smear victims of sexual assault and call them liars
You're thinking of Hillary

Soooo…..for about a week now we’ve had to endure the hypocrites, the Democrats, pounding their convex chests in pretense of defining femininity….”we’re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blah…the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.”

OMG.

Does that include all the women that Bill Clinton battered and raped, and Hillary attacked in that “Bimbo eruption”

The Clinton’s had a whole department set up to attack any that came forward

Read it here:

51eiAAx+xLL._AC_US218_.jpg

“Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4] During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton.” Betsey Wright - Wikipedia

Do you think Kavanaugh should go to prison based on the evidence presented thus far?
Who has spoken about prison time in this Kavanaugh sexual assault charge?

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

What? LMAO. I just asked if he should. I never said anyone suggested anything? Why is your racist stupid ass jumping to conclusions. Plus you have zero manners. Who answers questions with questions? Were you raised by wolves?

This is the kind of thread that insures that many independents won't be able to support the GOP for a long, long time.
They are putting themselves on display for the world to see.

When you see your enemy shooting themselves in the foot, step aside, so I sure don't mind their "we'll plow through it" rhetoric.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

i'd go as far as 80/20.

This is the kind of thread that insures that many independents won't be able to support the GOP for a long, long time.

When you see your enemy shooting themselves in the foot, step aside, so I sure don't mind their "we'll plow through it" rhetoric.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Dude, how do you live with yourself? Honestly? You're an awful human being. And you don't have any manners.

When you're enemy is shooting themselves in the foot, step aside, so I sure don't mind their "we'll plow through it" rhetoric.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

#SockTalk

#WeSoFunny

#WeSoClever

#TeeHee

What? LMAO. I just asked if he should. I never said anyone suggested anything? Why is your racist stupid ass jumping to conclusions. Plus you have zero manners. Who answers questions with questions? Were you raised by wolves?
Why are you putting prison out there in the atmosphere, is that what you want for Kavanaught?

Forum List

Back