We are seeing proof of this right now

More heat means hotter and longer heat spells

Okay, the Earth is warming up....

Now what? You think you’re going to reverse it by making Americans drive electric cars? What are you going to do about China continuing to destroy the environment? Keep paying them for their slave labor?
I was hoping for a more coherent response.
What is incoherent to you?

Now what? You think you’re going to reverse it by making Americans drive electric cars? What are you going to do about China continuing to destroy the environment? Keep paying them for their slave labor?
Something, you know that at least sounds like you have an education.

such as? you telling him what he should post now are you? hahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Hint: error range......

0.50 +- 0.47 is not "statistically insignifiant". The fact that you think it is shows just how ignorant of statistics you are.

Then, not understsanding how clueless you are, you go full Dunning-Kruger on us and get belligerent with your ignorance.

Almost all deniers are clueless about statistics. They've never had any training in the topic, leaving them too stupid to understand how stupid they are. In order to understand any sceince, you really have to know statistics cold.

Actually you just proved how IGNORANT you are since those numbers are nonsense as shown in the article and well explained by Willis.

The net heat uptake rate is estimated to be 0.77±0.06 W m-2 from mid-2005 to mid-2019. This rate is the sum of energy uptake rates of

0.62±0.05 W m-2 from the estimates in the ocean from 0-2000 m at 6-monthly intervals centered from mid-2005 through mid-2019,

0.062±0.038 W m-2 from May 1992 to June 2011 in the deeper ocean (Johnson et al., 2019),

0.037±0.004 W m from mid-2005 to mid-2018 in the land,

0.031±0.006 W m-2 from mid-2005 to mid-2016 by melting ice, and

0.014±0.009 W m-2 from mid-2005 to mid-2018 by a warmer and moister atmosphere (von Schuckmann et al., 2020).

Seriously? They actually believe they can measure the 13-year change in heat uptake from a “warmer and moister atmosphere” to the nearest 0.009 W/m2? Or the corresponding change in land heat uptake to the nearest 0.004 W/m2?

Sorry, not buying that for one minute. We simply do not have adequate global data to measure heat uptake to that level of uncertainty.

Finally, consider this claim that over 14 years the heat uptake rate is,

0.62±0.05 W m-2 from the estimates in the ocean from 0-2000 m at 6-monthly intervals centered from mid-2005 through mid-2019,

=======

The paper is nonsense, yet YOU and rockhead don't get why.

That is YOUR problem is getting sucked in my media bullshit then automatically have organisms over a garbage paper.

In other words you’re full of shit and can’t address any of the issues I brought up. You’re another CCP ass kisser who is onboard the “Climate Change” Agenda to screw over America and let other countries off the hook.

In other words you’re full of shit and can’t address any of the issues I brought up. You’re another CCP ass kisser who is onboard the “Climate Change” Agenda to screw over America and let other countries off the hook.
Speaking of screwing taxpayers, how much money has flooding because of raising sea levels cost residents of Miami and Florida?

Speaking of screwing taxpayers, how much money has flooding because of raising sea levels cost residents of Miami and Florida?

Nothing, sea levels haven’t risen significantly at all. The same beaches and docks I grew up near are the same.

Even if sea levels do rise, all you ave to do is move inland.

Ya, sure m

Nothing, sea levels haven’t risen significantly at all. The same beaches and docks I grew up near are the same.

Yeah, like Des Monies

Ya, sure m

Yeah, like Des Monies
Stay away from flood plains?

Ya, sure m

Yeah, like Des Monies
Does the sea level affect flood plains?

Ya, sure m

Yeah, like Des Monies
Does the sea level affect flood plains?
You tell us? Why bring up Dems Moines then?

hotter and longer? where?
All over the West right now, you dumb ass.
one area? how much of a global impact do you think your west coast creates? here in the midwest it was 50 degrees this morning. definitely not hot. What about on the east coast? The west has always been hotter, always, dude, there are deserts there and the hottest spot on the planet. And that spot has always been the hottest spot on the planet. You're crowing nonsense for nonsense sake.

Trump's exaggerations have nothing on you.

The Great Lakes are down 17 inches today. How can seas be rising and the great lakes be emptying? If seas were rising, the flow from the Lakes would be diminished, not dropping. Equilibrium would fail. too funny these globalists.

hotter and longer? where?
All over the West right now, you dumb ass.
Hey, BTW, I was watching the US Open Golf Tournament from San Diego this weekend, it was cool!!!!!!!!! How can the west be hot and the folks at the farthest west be wearing long sleeves? I'm sure San Fran was cool as well! so specifically speaking, are you referring to your house?

:link: :link: :link: :link: and tell us!!
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article250781284.html
so this is the cause of sea rise in Miami today?

Tropical Storm Eta, which flooded parts of already soggy South Florida last fall and turned downtown Brickell into a car swallowing lake, dumped between 5 and 7 inches of rain in Miami over two days.

Huh? you okay. the standing water in your link is from the Tropical storm. Did it go down? you bet. Did sea level rise, nope. Not one inch. Did South Florida go on with usual business? yep. your argument is a fail. Your link is a fail. I can show you streets flooded in Des Moines, IA, the spot you think doesn't flood. Let me know if you need those pictures? oh well, here

hahahahahaahahaha you certainly love to be fooled by climate crusaders who are always wrong.

Forum List

Back